Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation (35158 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by ijustdey: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
A 70-year-old pastor, Mr Caleb Oluwafisibe, on Tuesday pleaded with an Ojo Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his 41-year -old marriage to his wife, Titilayo, because he was sex starved.

The pastor, who ironically appeared in court wearing a polo T-shirt which had the inscription ‘peace’ at the back, told the court that he was already practicing a celibate life, even as a married man.

“Since I married my wife in June 1975, it’s been marriage and separation in two phases because any situation was determined by what I could offer.

“We were living well until 1998 when things became tough with me. We separated from 1998 to 2006, when my church transferred me out to the East,’’ he said.

According to him, my wife had a negative influence on my children as we had divergent views on their welfare and training. We always clashed because of them.

He said that his wife refused him sex from 2006 till date and that forced him to practice a life of celibacy, in order to keep his vows as a man of God.

“I even had a special prayer for my wife for three years to see if God would intervene in the difficult situation and change her personality,’’ he said.

Oluwafisibe, therefore, pleaded with the court to separate their union, so he could move on with his life.

The wife, Titilayo, however, debunked the husband’s allegation, saying he was treating her without any tender consideration as a wife.

“He calls himself a pastor yet he does not have regard for his family. He has really caused so much division among our children,’’ she said.

The Court president, Mrs Veronica Willoughby, in her remark urged the pastor to reconsider his prayer of dissolution, as a man of God.

“As a pastor, you should seek peace and not separation. I will give you a second chance to go back and reconsider your intention.

“You have both failed in the training of your children by using them as a point of disagreement. Your children are your collective responsibilities,’’ she said.

Willoughby then adjourned the case till Feb. 16, to give the couple some time to reconsider their intentions. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/493054/pastor-70-seeks-dissolution-41-year-old-marriage-alleged-sex-starvation

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Vivipop(f): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
At 70, e never do you?

Meanwhile, the court president said it all.
“You have both failed in the training of your children by using them as a point of disagreement. Your children are your collective responsibilities,’’ she said.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by dahdah: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Well, What Can I say
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Fialm: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by abdolleez(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
That's nature body no be fire wood!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by corlin2(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Conji na bastard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Chimezie198(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
spiritual konji.. pastor go fast finish from food, still fast on top sex too.

d wife no try oo.. body no be fire wood na

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
end time p.......
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by DirtyGold: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can bet his decision is not so much about sex but the trouble he has and continues to endure.

No woman, no cry!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
end time deprival
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
False pastors
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Integrityfarms(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pastor even if you divorce you can't remarry as long as she's alive. So keep praying and try to show her much love and attention and God will restore back your first love for each other. All the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by TRADELYN: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
May God keep blessing Nigerian judges; they are so smart. tongue
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by xmileeasy: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Forget about physical needs and face spiritual matters that you are called into.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Houseofglam7(f): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Konji na baskart grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by dmostcheerful(f): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am sorry sir ooo. I don't know 70 years still have sex Nah. the thing go don bend Nah. Am just airing my view ooo, mean no disrespect...
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by suyamasta(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sorry ooo! since 2006 u no shine congo! u try ooo d wife no try at all
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by fatshadys: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
You are 70 and still dey look for pussy God help men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by coolzeal(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Get yourself a young woman since you are still strong enough for sexual act at 70(grandpa). But, no complain ooh when she begin knack you lol.

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Can u c where 2nd wife comes in,If one retires,definatly one will b active,d 2 can't get tired at d same time
But if we talk now,females go raise eyebrow,is it not better dan aving issues like dis or claimin to be one man one wife whereby avin numerous concubines out dere grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by davidif: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vivipop:
At 70, e never do you?

It's biology girl.

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ursino(f): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
And one would call such a man "a pastor"? Hmmmmm! Heaven is still far!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage / Most Touching Experience I've Had In A While.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.