Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? (1161 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by vault(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sometimes I just peacefully think and subject myself to a very weird state of life, cause I think the fact that I get attracted to an opposite sex with just listening to her speak correct English is completely abnormal......

personally, I am not that fluent so don't think this is some kind of discrimination.

even if she is as flat as our mavin sister, all I ever need to hear is that spoken English.

I personally think this is absurd, am I right?

cc. lalasticlala
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
U ARE RIGHT, URE NOT NORMAL
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by laidian(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
God don't catch jamb today, they say I got this question wrong last year. Na today I go know the answer.

Climbing glo mast with my binoculars to viewing answers
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will love u to explain further cos am interested in ur statement
saintloveren:
U ARE RIGHT, URE NOT NORMAL
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Lordprez: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
even if she is as flat as our mavin sister, all I ever need to hear is that spoken English
really?shockedundecided

well its sumtim called preference... everyone has got one

but seriously... something dat flat?undecided
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Theyveedo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fluent English abi

Ayam coming ooo
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by shizzy7(f): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordprez:

really?shockedundecided

Di'ja will eventually get fat after she gives birth to her first child....
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Lordprez: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
shizzy7:
Di'ja will eventually get fat after she gives birth to her first child....
ya....rightundecided

1 Like

Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by iceberylin(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
We all know Engineering chicks aren't as hot as Linguists...
Don't use Fluent English

1 Like

Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
i personally appreciate a lass eloquent in english. Her brain and her heart is the main ko ko sha.
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
i personally appreciate a lass eloquent in english. Her brain and her heart is the main ko ko sha. Mate, you are normal jae
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oma307:
I will love u to explain further cos am interested in ur statement
Bros its i will love for u to explain, not love u to. "anyways its not normal becaus u can be easily deceive by a girl, a girl can be an angel and not fluent in english and the devil is very fluent in english, there are more to a girl than her fluent english, yes its a good attribute but its not the ultimate, so u better change your asscertions lest u fall in a wrong hand.
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by CaroLyner(f): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
english arent even your first language.nonsense
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by vault(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
CaroLyner:
english arent even your first language.nonsense.

yea, that's why am worried, and don't say nonsense because I didn't invoke this on myself..... I wish I could put it off
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by ggrin(f): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordprez:

really?shockedundecided

but seriously... something dat flat? undecided
sadgrin
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
CaroLyner:
english arent even your first language.nonsense
grin I know what you did.
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by cruzita(f): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
when you eventually marry I hope say u go chop enough fluent English
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by vault(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
when you eventually marry I hope say u go chop enough fluent English

hopefully it can eventually help me...... and you kinda look like reekado banks grin
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by cruzita(f): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
vault:

hopefully it can eventually help me...... and you kinda look like reekado banks grin
ya reekado is my grand uncle
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by vault(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
ya reekado is my grand uncle
grand uncle?...... OK I'll just pretend I didn't see that. *walks out*
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
vault:
Sometimes I just peacefully think and subject myself to a very weird state of life, cause I think the fact that I get attracted to an opposite sex with just listening to her speak correct English is completely abnormal......

personally, I am not that fluent so don't think this is some kind of discrimination.

even if she is as flat as our mavin sister, all I ever need to hear is that spoken English.

I personally think this is absurd, am I right?

cc. lalasticlala
You're ok ppl like u are called sapiosexuals.
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by vault(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordprez:

really?shockedundecided

grin
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by vault(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You're ok ppl like u are called sapiosexuals.
uh..... that term doesn't even sound OK undecided
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
vault:

uh..... that term doesn't even sound OK undecided
Its not abt d sound its abt d meaning
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by vault(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Its not abt d sound its abt d meaning
you re right, I googled it and it seems normal..... tanks bro
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by CaroLyner(f): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin I know what you did.
cheesy Where
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordprez:

really?shockedundecided

God forgive u,u shouldnt use Dija as an example,, He created her that way ..
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Lordprez: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
octopusfreaky:
God forgive u,u shouldnt use Dija as an example,, He created her that way ..
I didn't use her as an example na.... OP didundecided

buh then God bless her with fat soon.. she needs itgrin
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Richy4(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Simple.... just marry an English graduate and if you are not matured to marry,... Your problem is still not difficult..... there are so many University that offers English as a course. take a day off, go to the nearest Uni were u live, Do a lecture crashing.... crash an English department lecture.... The female student that answers more questions from the lecturer using a funny English accent, she is the one.... Infact she is the perfect match.... smiley

I do not know about know but I wish you attended the Uni I went to way back .....They mixt English language with Igala and British accent. some times they mix it with Igbo and American accent.... we get really confused most times as per which country or ethnicity got the accent they were using......
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Normal.
It's just like being attracted to someone's accent and/or vocal tones.
Re: Fluent English Attracts Me To A Girl.... Is This Abnormal? by firstking01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Your life...your wahala....carriam for head like malam dem suya dey waka for road grin

(1) (Reply)

See What I Discover In My Fellow Girl!! What The HELLS MEHN / This Goes To The Ladies / When A Guy Doesn't Want To Go Out With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.