Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. (43767 Views)

Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo / Women: Know More About Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by h2obobo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please doctors in the house, a friend of mine was diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease and acyesis.

She has been having this chronic stomach pain since all this while, we suggest she go for a scan in which this was the result, please i need an analysis of the result, and procedures for the treatment (if any).

Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by sakabe(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
she should go to a reputable hospital with d scan result and get treated b4 d inflammation cause infertility and oda complications. Self medication is nt allowed.

Dats my candid advise.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by absoluteSuccess: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Okay, the next thing is to move on to treatment. I oblige you to peruse my blog, (check my signature).

Read about the use of gufei bao, you can still discuss it with your doctor, then let's talk.

Gufeibao is used in treatment of gynaecological problems, infections and pelvic inflammation.

It's save, efficacious and very effective.

call
Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by thorpido(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
PID means she is having an infection and acyesis means there is an absence of pregnancy.
If she is trying to get pregnant,it means she is having infertility issues.
She should go to see a doctor who will have her do a vaginal swab test and be placed on appropriate medication to treat it.
If she is your partner,you may need to be treated too.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by h2obobo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
Okay, the next thing is to move on to treatment. I oblige you to peruse my blog, (check my signature).

Read about the use of gufei bao, you can still discuss it with your doctor, then let's talk.

Gufeibao is used in treatment of gynaecological problems, infections and pelvic inflammation.

It's save, efficacious and very effective.

call
Please can I get more breakdown on that word pelvic inflammatory, as in the cause, symptoms etc.
Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by absoluteSuccess: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
h2obobo:

Please can I get more breakdown on that word pelvic inflammatory, as in the cause, symptoms etc.

Pelvic inflammatory disease affects the reproductive organ of the woman.

People suffering from pelvic inflammatory disease often complain of painful urination and pains during sexual intercourse.

PID is often caused by STI, meaning that you also have to treat your husband along with yourself.

Your husband may also need to visit the laboratory if you are married.
Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by h2obobo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

People suffering from pelvic inflammatory disease often complain of painful urination and pains during sexual intercourse.

PID is often caused by STI, meaning that you also have to treat your husband along with yourself.

Thanks, i do appreciate
Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by absoluteSuccess: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
h2obobo:
Thanks, i do appreciate
You welcome, please encourage the person involved to take proactive steps,
eat more of fibre rich foods and take ginger, garlic as part of her staple food.
Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
ACYESIS means No pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by Rukkington(f): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

Please, if an ultrasound does not detect PID, does it mean such person doesn't have PID... Hence, can't have blockage through dat.
Also, which oda way can a person check if her tube is ok without HSG test.
I have been TTC for 4 mnths
Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by famouspeter(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2016
Have You Been Diagnosed of Fibroids and Looking For How To Naturally Get Rid of it and it's Pains Without Surgery? Good News, You Can Now Permanently and Safely Get Rid of Fibroids and its Complications Without Going Under The Knife In No Time With Fibroid Remover Pack.

Fibroid Remover Pack [FIBROFIT] will help you completely eliminate all types of Fibroid, reverse all related symptoms, and regain your sound health in no time.
FIBROFIT is a Pack of Natural Supplements that helps to completely shrink and permanently get rid of Fibroid in the shortest possible time.
FIBROFIT has help many Nigeria women to successfully eliminate their Fibroid pain and other related symptoms, and get rid of their Fibroid permanently in no time.

For More Information: Visit »»» http://lastinghealthsupport.com

Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by EDWINOSAYUKI(m): 1:38am On May 15, 2016
THE CHOICE IS NOW YOURS TO CURE FIBROID NATURALLY AND STOP ITS FUTURE GROWTH WITHOUT SURGERY.
The woman is a very important figure in the family setting, for without her, the procreation plan is futile. Just like the man, she has her peculiar ailment called “FIBROID” fibroid affects at least 20% of all women at sometime during their life. Women aged between 30 and 50 are most likely to develop fibroids. Overweight and obese women are at significantly higher risk of developing fibroids, compared to women of normal weight.
FIBROID
Fibroids are non-cancerous (benign) tumors that grow from the muscle layers of the uterus (womb) affix a picture. They are also known as uterine fibroids. The singular of uterine fibroid is uterine fibroma. Fibroids are growths of smooth muscle and fibrous tissue. Fibroids can vary in size, from that of a bean to as large as a melon.
CAUSES OF FIBROID
A common consensus has not been reached yet as to the cause of fibroid, but a fact stands that during a woman’s reproductive year, her estrogen and progesterone levels are high, especially during pregnancy, fibroids tend to swell. When estrogen levels are low, fibroids may shrink, e.g. a woman’s menopause.
Heredity may also be a factor. Women whose mothers and/or sisters have had fibroids have a higher risk of developing them too.
TYPES OF FIBROIDS
 INTRAMURAL FIBROIDS
These are located in the walls of the uterus. These are the most common types of fibroids.
 SUBSEROSAL FIBROIDS
These are located outside the wall of the uterus. They can develop into pedunculated fibroids (stalks). This kind of fibroid can become quite large.
 SUBMUCOSAL FIBROIDS
These are located in the muscle beneath the lining of the uterus wall.
 CERVICAL FIBROIDS
These are located in the neck of the womb (the cervix).
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROIDS
The following are the symptoms/complications of fibroid:
 Anemia which is the resultant effect of heavy periods.
 Backache.
 Constipation.
 Discomfort in the lower abdomen especially in large fibroids
 Frequent urination.
 Pains in the legs.
 Painful sexual intercourse.
 Swelling in the lower abdomen.
Other possible complications/symptoms of fibroids include:
 Labor problems
 Pregnancy problems
 Fertility problems
 Repeated miscarriage.
TREATMENTS FOR FIBROIDS
When treatment is necessary, fibroid is usually treated either with medication or surgery.
1. GnRHA (gonadotropin released hormone agonist) which is administered by injection. It makes the woman’s body produce much lower quantities of estrogen, which makes the fibroid to shrink.
SIDE EFFECTS: menopause-like side effects such as: hot flashes, a tendency to sweat more, vaginal dryness and thinning of the bones.
2. Traxenamic acid: this helps the blood in the uterus clot, thereby reducing bleeding.
SIDE EFFECTS: In the case of incomplete dose, a woman’s fertility is seriously affected.
3. Anti-inflammatory drugs: these medication help to reduce the amount of prostaglandins (hormones responsible for heavy periods) the body produces. These drugs are also pain killers
SIDE EFFECT: in the case of other added ailments e.g. stomach ulcers, some of these NSAIDS cannot be used.
4. LNG-IUS (Levonorgestrel intrauterine system): this is a plastic device placed inside the uterus.LNG-IUS releases Levonorgestrel (progestron hormone). The hormone stops the lining of the uterus from growing too fast, which effectively reduces bleeding.
SIDE EFFECTS: irregular bleeding for up to six months, headaches, breast tenderness and acne.

SURGERY
1. Hysterectomy – removing the uterus. Hysterectomy has two possible side effects “reduced libido” …. “early menopause”
2. Myomectomy
3. Endometrial ablation
4. UAE (uterine Artery Embolization)
5. Magnetic-resonance-guided percutaneous laser ablation.
6. Magnetic-resonance-guided focused ultrasound surgery.
The above named medications and kinds of surgeries are without mild or serious side effects.
TO GET THE MEDICAL PRODUCTS;
CALL 08067828738
Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by MrCyril(m): 4:44am On May 15, 2016
h2obobo:
Please doctors in the house, a friend of mine was diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease and acyesis.

She has been having this chronic stomach pain since all this while, we suggest she go for a scan in which this was the result, please i need an analysis of the result, and procedures for the treatment (if any).

Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by Dapo92(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
h2obobo:

You can read more about PID here http://www.universalnursetips.com/2017/08/pelvic-inflammatory-disease-what-is-it.html
Re: Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. by jbblues24(m): 2:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Vastly radiant boldness, friend. sad

(1) (Reply)

Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.