Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Naija Ladies And Big Dicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Ladies And Big Dicks (15495 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dey use big dick swear for una? why una like Big Dick like dis?
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
If God wan come catch dem, na rich man with small dick dem go marry.

11 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by driy65(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
go pump ur own na...yimu

3 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by pamellla(f): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
why una sef like wide pu*sy
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by pamellla(f): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
why una sef like wide pu*sy grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by OreoPaschal(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
pamellla:
why una sef like wide pu*sy
How wide is yours??...It must be a borehole since it appears you love "Big d1ck" undecided

6 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by cruzita(f): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
question from a pervert to pervertress

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:

comment from a senior perverted mind

6 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Tocheagle(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na sooooo

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by jonaifame22(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
I assure you nigger dem gals jus say they like big dicck for formality sake,a lot of dem can't handle a big dick,
Dis reminds me of a time when my guy met a gal on 2go she claimed that she has seen it all when it comes to big diccks and she loves it and doesn't think that my guy's dicck will pose a threat to her,finally my guy got the gal to come visiting frm ota in ogun state, when they started fvckn the guy asked the gal to ride him and dat my guy when he wakes up in the morning when he sleeps in my room wth some other friends,his early morning erecti.on always make us end serious discussions on his way to the toilet to ease him self, so as dem dey fvck na so the gal they shout " stanley my womb,stanley u're hurting me,Stanley my womb,stanley u're hurting me, stanley my womb ,stanley u're hurting me, me and my guy dey window side where we dey peep dey watch and listen we laff sotey our head knack each other ny mistake,e come remain small make we start to dey cry!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by pamellla(f): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
OreoPaschal:

How wide is yours??...It must be a borehole since it appears you love "Big d1ck" undecided
go and ask ur gf or sis that undecided
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
pamellla:
I dey craze wide pvssy?? na tight private garden all d way oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by pamellla(f): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

I dey craze
wide pvssy??
na tight private garden all d way oo
lol...u must be a bad nigga....wide road ll allow fo smooth driving now nd 'overlapping' while tight road is d reverse...oops! wat am I saying sef? I know nothing o cool

2 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Maycher(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
pamellla:

lol...u must be a bad nigga....wide road ll allow fo smooth driving now nd 'overlapping' while tight road is d reverse...oops! wat am I saying sef? I know nothing o cool
Lecturer, ride on. lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Rhetorical question ni??undecided

Go for surgery jaweh and stop complaining!sad

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
pamellla:

who likes wide pu*sy?? that's messed up!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by OreoPaschal(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
pamellla:

go and ask ur gf or sis that undecided
They are virgins...You borehole angry grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by OreoPaschal(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
pamellla:

By their write-ups you will know their p*s$y wideness angry

4 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Emac34: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
OreoPaschal:

bad guygrin
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Rhetorical question ni??undecided

Go for surgery jaweh and stop complaining!sad

mogbe
me sef don knw already say u like big dick bt like how many inches thick and long?
FYI am mr endowed
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
@Jonaifame22, no mind dem, na to fvck their yansh with big dick, give dem sense by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
OreoPaschal:
kikikiki God no go allow ya mouth kill chaii u too get bad mouth....u beta go hide b4 she catch u
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
driy65:
go pump ur own na...yimu
pump wetin?? my own no need pumping yiimu pa da

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
jonaifame22:
I so as dem dey fvck na so the gal they shout " stanley my womb,stanley u're hurting me,Stanley my womb,stanley u're hurting me, stanley my womb ,stanley u're hurting me,

That is to say ur friend stanley tee kan le....d tin dey reach d girl ground well well
baddest
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by kibzz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
U know more than what you saying. I need tutorials oh
Plus live practical session(s)

pamellla:

2 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by CharlyNick: 12:38am On Jan 20, 2016
It's their birth rite. Them no dey struggle am with any body tongue

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Tampinu(m): 1:24am On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
Yours is a comment from a pervert & pervertress watcher! grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by simplymade(m): 1:25am On Jan 20, 2016
OreoPaschal:

epic, time to start putting these non-virgins in their right place

3 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Tampinu(m): 1:27am On Jan 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
I assure you nigger dem gals jus say they like big dicck for formality sake,a lot of dem can't handle a big dick,
Dis reminds me of a time when my guy met a gal on 2go she claimed that she has seen it all when it comes to big diccks and she loves it and doesn't think that my guy's dicck will pose a threat to her,finally my guy got the gal to come visiting frm ota in ogun state, when they started fvckn the guy asked the gal to ride him and dat my guy when he wakes up in the morning when he sleeps in my room wth some other friends,his early morning erecti.on always make us end serious discussions on his way to the toilet to ease him self, so as dem dey fvck na so the gal they shout " stanley my womb,stanley u're hurting me,Stanley my womb,stanley u're hurting me, stanley my womb ,stanley u're hurting me, me and my guy dey window side where we dey peep dey watch and listen we laff sotey our head knack each other ny mistake,e come remain small make we start to dey cry!

Na wa for you sef! Why you dey watch another man dey jollof with him woman? You no fit go watch blue film, abi NEPA take light? wink

2 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by pamellla(f): 1:46am On Jan 20, 2016
OreoPaschal:

nd so who give a fuc* if they are or not....go and use that one to withdraw money at the bank now....mtcheeeew
ur gf virgin? hahaha....joke of d century...well prolly u are impotent or gt a small pr*ck.....dey dere dey form lover boy wen u are bn decivd

ur sister? don't lemme say anything....I wonder ow u gt to knw dat....anyway ts not moi biz

btw next tym u quote me na thunder go fire u.

oga....swerve jor! gt no biz wif u.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 20, 2016
pamellla:

omg!! you are in public!! gotta cover my ear!

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by olamipopson: 3:36am On Jan 20, 2016
pls serious matter ooo.my own is too small and am almost 30 how can I make it big.pls advice me .thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S / I'm Shocked To See Ozo In Big Brother Naija / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.