Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

How I Seduced My Dad, Made Love And Got Pregnant For Him — Lagos Girl Tells Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Seduced My Dad, Made Love And Got Pregnant For Him — Lagos Girl Tells Her (7435 Views)

My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / See How I Seduced My Neighbor Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Seduced My Dad, Made Love And Got Pregnant For Him — Lagos Girl Tells Her by ObadareTohBadt(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
I started having an ero tic feeling for my dad when I was 21 years old while in my finals at the university . My parents got married at a very young age so they had us on time and we grew with them. I was the most favourite of dad’s and I loved him so much.

-Despite the number of children my parents had, my dad was still looking charming, tall, a very se xy physique and most importantly, very rich. I was so attached to my dad even as a child but when I became an adult, the feelings became ero tic.

I lived off camp in a 3-bedroom flat alone while in my finals, so on that fateful day; my dad paid me a visit since he was around the neighbourhood. I have been having funny imagination of being in bed with my dad and praying to have at least one opportunity to fulfill my heart desire.

He already called an hour before to inform so I was prepared and bent on carrying out my plan of se ducing him that day. Eventually he arrived and we exchanged pleasantries. He inquired about my well being after he had settled comfortably on one of the cushions in the sitting room, I sat close to him with my head on his shoulder while we talked.

While in the middle of our discussion, I started frolicking with my dad’s chest, caressing him as he spoke. At first he didn’t understand what I doing until my hand got to his manhood area. He pushed me away forcefully and asked what was that about, I started crying where I was on the floor and he moved with compassion to calm me down and quickly apologized for being so hard on me.

As he spoke, I wasn’t really listening to what he was saying, my eyes was just fixed on his face as I thought of how much in love with him I am. He lifted me up to rest on his shoulder that was when I quickly locked lips with him. He became so shocked and asked amidst shouting, ‘Stella are you going crazy?’ why the strange act? I answered him by confessing my long overdue feelings for him.

I said ‘Dad I know it’s kinda odd but I am crazy about you, I love you dad, I am deeply in love with you. I can’t seem to get you off my mind’. I didn’t know how to approach you at home because of mummy and I wasn’t having enough courage to but when you called to inform about your visit, I made up my mind to show you in my actions what I feel for you”. I said. He stood there both shocked and dumbfounded.
After what seems like he was deaf and didn’t hear a word of what I said, he picked up his phone to leave, I broke down in tears which was his weakest point. He doesn’t like to see me cry. He sat down, cuddled me on his lap and asked me to repeat what I just said. I told him to allows us give it a trial because obviously, it was like he felt the same way. I promised him that it will be our darkest secret and mum won’t ever find out.

While talking, my hands were already unzipping his trouser unknowingly to him. The next second, his di ck was already in my mouth before he could make any move. I gave him a hard suck and weakened him completely though I know my mum doesn’t do that to him. I continued with the suck until I made sure he would not resist me any longer. I quickly undressed him and sat on him.

I was already wet so penetrating wasn’t that difficult. I made love to him like I have never done in a long while. At this point, his mouth was already on my sumptuous boobs, he sucked and smooched my boobs so hard while I gave him the pleasure of his life. My dad has it all. His di ck was like 6ft long; it almost got to my navel. He fu cked me so hard like no one has ever done even my young boyfriend.

I know it’s an abominable act but at that moment, I really didn’t give a damn. After hours of a rough love making, he gave a hard release inside me and we were both exhausted. He smiled at me and told me that I was the sweetest woman he had ever been with in his entire life; even my mum could not meet a match with me

Read Full Story via http://obamedia.com.ng/how-i-se-duced-my-dad-made-love-and-got-pregnant-for-him-lagos-girl-tells-her-shocking-story/

Re: How I Seduced My Dad, Made Love And Got Pregnant For Him — Lagos Girl Tells Her by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
didn't even bother to read the long thread

Stop committing sin!!!

Dayuuuuum! That gal is hawt!! shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Seduced My Dad, Made Love And Got Pregnant For Him — Lagos Girl Tells Her by Richardonald(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Shame Is this a curse devil hav unleashed to the world.. What u wil hear next Am pregnant for my fathers dog

1 Like

Re: How I Seduced My Dad, Made Love And Got Pregnant For Him — Lagos Girl Tells Her by ObadareTohBadt(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
didn't even bother to read the long thread

Stop committing sin!!!

Lol....!!

Dayuuuuum! That gal is hawt!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

A XNXX Bleep Sex Arabic Background Editing Sexy Videos TRENDING On Youtube / 10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi / Zip. Download Travis Scott Rodeo (full Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.