Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund (23531 Views)

FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by erico2k2(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspireahead:
very good...please also tell them we dont want that FICTIONAL flying monorail in PHC and the contractors to refund the money they have collected. thank you
Ahaha you just said my mind. Everyone here is cheering Ameachi on.how about that Mono rail the one He wack the money tongue
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by cktheluckyman: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
free2ryhme:
Tompolo is setting himself up for destruction. He is messing with the wrong guy. He doesn't get it that they are trying to build case against him. This time is different because he has a lot to loose.
Lolz Tompolo has nothing to lose dear!! Nigeria has been losing $2.4m since last Friday

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Loooollll, funny people. There are a lot of civil servants in this country. All there know when they get money is either eat the money or put it in a bank.

Business is finished, if you are not satisfied. Sell or develop the property as you deem fit. But returning the money is not visible. That is not how to do business.

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by byteem: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.. THESE GUYS ARE DUMBOS... I BUY A LAND FROM OMONILE AND AFTER A YEAR I COME BACK AND SAY TAKE YOUR LAND GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY...IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY... CLUELESS

PAPERS WERE SIGNED NA BY MOUTH.. GO TO COURT JARE...

WELL WETIN BE MY OWN .. I DINT COLLECT MONEY FROM TOMPOLO.. HE DINT SETTLE THE FAMILY THAT HE BOUGHT THE LAND FROM.. HE COLLECTED 13B AND SETTLED FAMILY THAT OWNS LAND WITH 500M...

IL SIDDON AND WATCH THIS TELEMUNDO LIKE ALL THE OTHER SERIES ...

4 Likes

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Aspireahead(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Ahaha you just said my mind. Everyone here is cheering Ameachi on.how about that Mono rail the one He wack the money tongue
how Ameachi is able to sleep at night is wont i dont understand
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by erico2k2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
free2ryhme:
Tompolo is setting himself up for destruction. He is messing with the wrong guy. He doesn't get it that they are trying to build case against him. This time is different because he has a lot to loose.
Let is think out of the Box.we are after the seller who is not in government how about the buyer who was in government? How come we are not after them cos it takes two to tangle are we this naive??
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by minwafor: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
free2ryhme:
Sorry but I beg to differ from you on Tompolo. The federal govt is already feeling the ripples from the explosion of pipelines and oil installation last week. The truth is that both of them can't afford to mess with each other. If the intensity of 2006- 2009 militancy activities resume in Niger Delta today, our economy will totally shut down within 2 months.

The federal govt should act with utmost discretion.

2 Likes

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspireahead:

how Ameachi is able to sleep at night is wont i dont understand
My guy me I nor kno ooo imagine him saying he never k we railway line was operational in PH even though it ran right fru in front of his office bits my imagination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by amusadele: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Imagine a man from the south south is only dancing to the Fulani side. Amaechi should know that Oron is not in Delta. It is the right of Deltans to enjoy too since they contribute much to the national coffer. Na this one dey vex the boys dey blow all the oil pipes. Buhari has taken all the major appointments to himself but to give us one school to assist the people of this area is what Amaechi is kicking against. All the good people should tell Amaechi to leave that school alone..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Etizz: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some people's (prospective students) dream has been chattered and the federal government just don't know about dat.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by eligibility: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mr Tompolo should return all the billions he had embezzeled while in office. Surprisingly , the only opposition party in Nigeria is CORRUPTION ...
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by eligibility: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mr Tompolo should return all the billions he had embezzeled while in office. Surprisingly , the only opposition party in Nigeria is CORRUPTION ...
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by watchindelta(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
n ppl don dey wait 4 d university ohhhh. nawaho Nigeria self dey chatter dream since 0000
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by kachnov(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspireahead:
very good...please also tell them we dont want that FICTIONAL flying monorail in PHC and the contractors to refund the money they have collected. thank you

grin yes o....there is aba road so what is the need of a monorail that will run parallel to a freeway as aba road.
PH peeps want refund too grin

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by kunle75(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:
so because there are universities in Nigeria already now, there cannot be any new one in 2055 and beyond....

David mark once said telephone is not a necessity but how far now.

myopic leaders everywhere born out of hatred.

there where schools in the north before Jonathan built first class schools for ajamajiri

Lets look at it this way,If you have 3 cars already and they in good shape also considering your income and economic indices around you i dont think u will go ahead and acquire another car..............do you?

The minister is simply saying that no need for duplication of effort and amenities all in the name corruption.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Bluezy13(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:
so because there are universities in Nigeria already now, there cannot be any new one in 2055 and beyond....

there where schools in the north before Jonathan built first class schools for ajamajiri

Your opinion..though seasoned with vulgarity...would have been welcomed but for the possibility that more schools should be built depending on when the already existing ones are upgraded.

At this juncture, I also demand the refund of the money which can be used to upgrade the existing ones first, then build more later.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to build a new house in your father's compound where and when your father's house is incomplete.

Be wise...
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by lagosrd: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Super1Star:

http://www.punchng.com/fg-cancels-nimasa-varsity-project-seeks-payment-refund/

Yeye minista. So when you award a contract and you mobilize to site you eat the money and not pay workers. So after a year I should refund the money I have received. Construction illiteracy is a problem to most of the I go become minista by force.

2 Likes

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why are Nigerians this gullible. There is oil in the South yet 40 billion naira has been set aside for oil prospecting in the Lake Chad areas. Amaechi is only a tool, Buhari's hankerchief.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by lagosrd: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bluezy13:

Your opinion..though seasoned with vulgarity...would have been welcomed but for the possibility that more schools should be built depending on when the already existing ones are upgraded.

At this juncture, I also demand the refund of the money which can be used to upgrade the existing ones first, then build more later.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to build a new house in your father's compound where and when your father's house is incomplete.

Be wise...

I think you should think through either. Award a contract after 1and half year. Then I should refund the money I have collected after I have executed the jib to a significant level without any prior letter to terminate my contract. I dey laugh oooo
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by kponkanaG3(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
byteem:
IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.. THESE GUYS ARE DUMBOS... I BUY A LAND FROM OMONILE AND AFTER A YEAR I COME BACK AND SAY TAKE YOUR LAND GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY...IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY... CLUELESS

PAPERS WERE SIGNED NA BY MOUTH.. GO TO COURT JARE...

WELL WETIN BE MY OWN .. I DINT COLLECT MONEY FROM TOMPOLO.. HE DINT SETTLE THE FAMILY THAT HE BOUGHT THE LAND FROM.. HE COLLECTED 13B AND SETTLED FAMILY THAT OWNS LAND WITH 500M...

IL SIDDON AND WATCH THIS TELEMUNDO LIKE ALL THE OTHER SERIES ...
I like the way you tried to clarify the issue, on the part that Tompolo did give money to the family he bought the land is wrong. He was even generous enough to have given them 500m, I buy a property from you with every necessary papers, it is of my own prerogative to do what I want with my property as it is no longer yours
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by espn(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
nice one
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Very wrong and pathetic reasons for the cancellation.

How does the building of a new maritime university affect the maritime academy in Oron? Let somebody explain this to me. It doesn't make any sense.

Yes. No one parent will send their kids to the school because the area isn't safe abi? But parents can send their kids to work in those industries located in the same terrain. Isn't it? According to Amaechi, nobody will send their kids to a university located in the Niger Delta...SMH.....

Well, I dedicate this post to all the Izons and Niger Deltans that voted for the broom waving, demonic party.

While the trains GEJ built in the North will soon start running, the institutions he tried to built down here are being put on hold or outrightly being cancelled.

When the chips are down, we shall revisit the madness of Amechi......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by kponkanaG3(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
kunle75:

Lets look at it this way,If you have 3 cars already and they in good shape also considering your income and economic indices around you i dont think u will go ahead and acquire another car..............do you?

The minister is simply saying that no need for duplication of effort and amenities all in the name corruption.
please are you telling me that school will be free, was there a proposal the it should be free? The students will pay school fees so please Mr minister don't stop the project

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:

u just wrote trash.....go back and re read it.....wat a reference of 2055....how many yrs from now?......mayb I should school u alittle by tellin u dat proliferation of higher institution haven't done us any good
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by holmez(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice innovation.
i was also wondering why a sane gov't will abandon an Academy(MAN, Oron) tht needs to b upgraded to a degree-awarding status for a brand New university
who thinks tht way
those are some of d flaws i observed in d previous administration.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by lomprico(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
eligibility:
Mr Tompolo should return all the billions he had embezzeled while in office.
Surprisingly , the only opposition party in Nigeria is CORRUPTION ...
Did u elect or appoint tompolo to any office? Cow!
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by lomprico(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
kunle75:

Drab points! So why do we have many federal n state universities?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by zoomzoom(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
tempest01:
yes....I support amaechi on this. Maritime academy, Oron should be upgraded to a university. ....

Guy,don't get your hopes up.
As usual,the traitor disappoints.he is looking towards Zaria for any University upgrade..read his 'lips' again.

Structures are on ground already.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by emmykk(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
lustychima:
u just wrote trash.....go back and re read it.....wat a reference of 2055....how many yrs from now?......mayb I should school u alittle by tellin u dat proliferation of higher institution haven't done us any good

only 1 maritime school in Oron is enough for 6 Niger-delta states and 30 other states to learn special marine related activities well.
If because there is 1 school already for Nimasa related activity now therefore there should not be another.
Therefore with 4O something university now 2055 and beyond need not dream of a new university the 40 something will be upgraded.

He should go and collect the money..now
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by barcaboi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmykk:

can't you think b4 u talk......there's a school already dats close by..Oron wch can be upgraded to university level.....all u needed 2 do was find out. ....
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by banio: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Business is business. Signed sealed and dusted.
Re: FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund by emmykk(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
barcaboi:
can't you think b4 u talk......there's a school already dats close by..Oron wch can be upgraded to university level.....all u needed 2 do was find out. ....
where are many universities in nigeria if a close 1 is enough....washy washy gullible nigerians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? / Dare Kadiri Blocks Ogun Assembly Gate / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.