Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc (2943 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 30 Clever Ways To Make Money Online-2016 / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Welcome Guys, I am Ready to impact my fellow Nigerians life... Am ready to show us various ways of making money online and offline... For Free except for the tools and softwares but if i get any software for free believe me you will get it for free all i need is Our Cooperation and Support.

If We are ready , we will move

FIVERR FIRST..... I Need to know if you are Interested
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by mustmust(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Let's roll
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Beneh(m): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Yes ooh
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by G12(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bros, CPA first or if you have a proven blueprint let's talk privately.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
I just need 10 comments and we roll

@G12 Contact me 08164509012
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by jaywize(f): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fiverr pls......
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by abogjohn(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cpa abeg

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2016
pls how do a total novice start both fiverr and cpa
asin a detailed step step by step guide.

right from registering to withdrawing your earnings.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2016
FINgames:
pls how do a total novice start both fiverr and cpa

asin a detailed step step by step guide.

right from registering to withdrawing your earnings.

You will learn all that
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by EXICON(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Go ahead.

We are fully with you.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fiverr..... Most importantly, do you flag your Nigerian identity there on fiverr? I think there are some hidden truths that are yet untold by fiverr gurus. Please open up to us.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
We Good to go
Will Post the First Tuts later this evening as soon as iget home

This promises to be mind blowing
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Basic Requirements

1. God - In Everything You Do, Put God First and See...

2. Zeal and Patience- You Need to Understannd This is not a Get-Rich Quick System.

3. A Laptop/Smartphone - I will recommend a PC over a Phone because they are many businesses phones cant handle

4. An Internet Connection Or a Cafe but a Personal Internet Acces is d Best

5. VPN

6. A Mentor/Coach

7. Your Time

8. Your Brain

9. Follow Instructions

You MUST Posses all of this!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by SocialvilleBlog: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Following with biro and paper
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by mustmust(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
splendinho:
Basic Requirements

1. God - In Everything You Do, Put God First and See...

2. Zeal and Patience- You Need to Understannd This is not a Get-Rich Quick System.

3. A Laptop/Smartphone - I will recommend a PC over a Phone because they are many businesses phones cant handle

4. An Internet Connection Or a Cafe but a Personal Internet Acces is d Best

5. VPN

6. A Mentor/Coach

7. Your Time

8. Your Brain

9. Follow Instructions

You MUST Posses all of this!

You are my 6(coach) wink

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fiverr 101
Introduction to Fiverr

What is fiverr.com?

Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, referred to as 'gigs' beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer a variety of different services, and by customers to buy those services.

Reasons why you should sell on Fiverr

There are sellers on Fiverr making $200,000 a year

I know $5 for work sounds small time but with enough volume and upselling for things like gig extras or other services, there are sellers on Fiverr making a killing. There are even sellers on Fiverr who managed to make enough money that it helped them buy cars,houses and achieve s many things.
You can make as high as $1000 on a single order now on fiverr

You can sell virtually anything on Fiverr

You don't have to do a lot of research or thinking on what to sell on Fiverr. You can sell virtually anything on Fiverr. All you need to do is think about what you're good at or what skills you have and think about how you can translate that into a $5 gig. There are people selling themselves doing crazy things and selling legit professional services.

You have nothing to lose

Fiverr costs nothing to sign up and it's really easy to get started on Fiverr. . Really, just sign up and throw up 1 gig. See what happens. Maybe before you know it you'll be a Top Rated Seller and featured in Fiverr's official blog.

NEXT

How To Register On Fiverr>>>> The Right And The Wrong Way

Ask Your Questions and also drop suggestions or COntribution

Add me On Whatsapp

Am Creating A Whatsapp Group Also
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 23, 2016
splendinho
Keep it going bro... Solidly behind you with pen and paper. PC and keyboard. Head and Brain.. Errm.. Eyes and vision. Where is your whatsapp contact so as to join the group?

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Nsonaso(m): 5:14am On Jan 23, 2016
I need urgent money to pay for goods, I will buy your earnings @ ₦240 per $1 dollar interested drop your number let's chat
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Happy sunday fellas.... Oga splendinho, your boys still dey wait o o o
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sorry Was Engaged Through Out the weekend

we will continue tomorow
sorry about the delay
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Opening a Fiverr Account..
Opening a Fiverr account you should consider a USA Acct
Fiverr account as an American will make you more money than opening an account as a Nigerian, though it still boils down to promotion. A USA Fiverr account without sales is meaningless. It only improves your chances of earning more. A lot of buyers prefer to buy from USA sellers more than they buy from other sellers form other country. I am also guilty of this, though I buy from sellers with other country badge but I buy mostly from USA sellers.

In this post, I will show you the proper way to register a USA account. To successfully register and operate a USA account, you need to follow the steps below:
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Step 1

Type https://www.hidemyass.com/proxy into your address bar. This website free and allows you to appear as American.

Step 2

Scroll down and locate the address box, then type in www.fiverr.com and make sure you tick the “SSL Security ON” as shown in the image below.

Step 3

Then you need to click on “Hide My Ass” and this will take you to Fiverr website where you have to register for your USA account.

Step 4

After registering, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. Login to your email and copy the “Activation Link” and then verify by visiting https://www.hidemyass.com/proxy and paste you link to the box as you did earlier.

Step 5

After doing that, this will link you back to Fiverr showing “Account Successfully Activated” at the top of the page

Step 6

All you need is to update your seller profile and fill the necessary details requested and you are

DONE!

Clicking on the confirmation link directly from the Inbox might not work, so you need to copy and paste to the address box in the proxy site.

FAQ

Question: Do I need to use this website whenever I want to login to my account?

Answer: No, you don’t need to do that. You only need to register through the website to have a USA badge

Question: I hope it won’t change my account back to Nigeria?

Answer: Well, I’ve heard of cases where many accounts change back to Nigeria. To avoid this I recommend you use proxy softwares like “HotspotShield” or “CyberGhost” and so on. You can as well use addon for your browsers like “Anonymox”.

Culled from Fiverr sellers blog

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by gregade: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
tintelch:
Fiverr..... Most importantly, do you flag your Nigerian identity there on fiverr? I think there are some hidden truths that are yet untold by fiverr gurus. Please open up to us.

Hello, I am someone who doesn't believe in denying my country for any reason. I actually had your feelings too when I am about to start on fiverr. Will these oyinbo people give me job to do, but I tell you I got my first sale from an American. And many other Americans rolled in afterwards.

My guy, experience so far on this job has thought me that all you need to be successful is maintaining a good integrity and delivering quality services.

Don't say what you can't do and don't promise a turnaround that you can't meet.

Ensure that your customers are all satisfied, be patient with them no matter how demanding they are.

My guy, our major problem in Nigeria is epileptic power supply and poor internet services.

If you live in a place where you have good connection and electricity is provided at least 12 hours a day (after all, you only work 8hours a day), I bet you to be successful on any internet business.

Remember, this guy that created this thread say something: it is never a get rich quick, you earn as you work. $5 in 20 places is a good money in Naira.

Rememver, Maintain a good integrity and deliver qaility services.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by ExplicitContent: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
gregade:

Hello, I am someone who doesn't believe in denying my country for any reason. I actually had your feelings too when I am about to start on fiverr. Will these oyinbo people give me job to do, but I tell you I got my first sale from an American. And many other Americans rolled in afterwards.

My guy, experience so far on this job has thought me that all you need to be successful is maintaining a good integrity and delivering quality services.

Ensure that your customers are all satisfied, be patient with them no matter how demanding they are.

My guy, our major problem in Nigeria is epileptic power supply and poor internet services.

If you live in a place where you have good connection and electricity is provided at least 12 hours a day (after all, you only work 8hours a day), I bet you to be successful on any internet business.

Remember, this guy that created this thread say something: it is never a get rich quick, you earn as you work. $5 in 20 places is a good money in Naira.

Best of luck.

Your head dae there my man.
I don't care whether you black,green,yellow or white once you have something good to offer people will chase you. Even if you'r disabled.
My homeboy in Germany is making a killing on freelancer/upwork offering unique service that even companies are paying $$$$ for..& he stays repping witha Nigerian identity.
i have 3accts on fiverr making me pay. And all of which my identity is covered.
But At the moment I'm considering opening a 4th with a nigeria identity to offer one unique skill which deep in me I know its my REAL talent. Know what?
Song writing. Rap lyrics. Poems.
And I have thick confidence I"ll scale with this cause I know what I can deliver.. Couple with my experience and build up.And believe me that's the beginning of my Ghost writing career.

To everyone,learn a skill and be good at it. Identify a problem you are in position of providing solution. Go out there, make it known, get orders,deliver your best, get p+ reviews, make pay.
#bless
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Nsonaso(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
splendinho:
Welcome Guys, I am Ready to impact my fellow Nigerians life... Am ready to show us various ways of making money online and offline... For Free except for the tools and softwares but if i get any software for free believe me you will get it for free all i need is Our Cooperation and Support.

If We are ready , we will move

FIVERR FIRST..... I Need to know if you are Interested
You said you have $900 PayPal.... I want to buy
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Whobedatte(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
FF
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2016
gregade:

Best of luck.

Nice one. Didnt say u cant make it with a Nigerian acct tho bt USA acct sells more.. #restmycase
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Your head dae there my man.
I don't care whether you black,green,yellow or white once you have something good to offer people will chase you. Even if you'r disabled.
My homeboy in Germany is making a killing on freelancer/upwork offering unique service that even companies are paying $$$$ for..& he stays repping witha Nigerian identity.
i have 3accts on fiverr making me pay. And all of which my identity is covered.
But At the moment I'm considering opening a 4th with a nigeria identity to offer one unique skill which deep in me I know its my REAL talent. Know what?
Song writing. Rap lyrics. Poems.
And I have thick confidence I"ll scale with this cause I know what I can deliver.. Couple with my experience and build up.And believe me that's the beginning of my Ghost writing career.

To everyone,learn a skill and be good at it. Identify a problem you are in position of providing solution. Go out there, make it known, get orders,deliver your best, get p+ reviews, make pay.
#bless
Nice one. Selling on fiverr as a Nigerian works i didnt dispute dat bt a USA seller sells more.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by ExplicitContent: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2016
splendinho:

Nice one. Selling on fiverr as a Nigerian works i didnt dispute dat bt a USA seller sells more.
Sure, I know well abt dat too.Just sayin there's a twist to outgrowing your compeitition if you are good at what you do with the market being less concerned whether you from earth or mars.
Good job here
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by splendinho(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Seriously am not moved to continue this thread.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by dayjeee(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
splendinho pls continue, many people are following this thread... God bless ur good heart bro
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
splendinho:
Seriously am not moved to continue this thread.
when you discontinue, you have just registered your name as a teacher who trained half baked students. Teach on, we are with you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Importation Training! Free Importation Training!! Free Importation Training / A Look Into Elon Musk’s Hotel On Mars Set To Go For $ 5M Per Night / How Much Youtube Paid Me For 11,000 Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.