Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Recommend A Good Borehole Driller - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recommend A Good Borehole Driller (1568 Views)

Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) / Cheap Borehole Driller Need ASAP / We Make Borehole In 2 Hrs (ibadan).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by FastShipping: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
I need a certified, honest and competent borehole driller that I can use his service.

Work available immediately.

Drop contact number here that I can call.

Thank you very much.
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by nzeobi(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Victor 08037783381
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by FastShipping: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2016
nzeobi:
Victor 08037783381

Thanks.
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by Chekitaut: 1:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Alfa 08036706481
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by FastShipping: 2:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Chekitaut:
Alfa 08036706481

Thanks.
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by Chekitaut: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2016
FastShipping:

Thanks.
uwc
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by AkProsper(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Do u need a Qualified & Experience Tiller for your tilling works,?

With over 20 years of experience, we assure you 100% SATISFACTION

Call Mr Alex: 08025929046, 08174005917.

Our cost is moderate and affordable.
We also do other floor/Wall finish such as Mozaic, Marble, Terrazo, Interlock E.t.c.

We promise you beauty and perfection...
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by Onuokwu: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Z. Akinpelu - 08023529982. He did mine. Great Service.
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by Nobleinvestment: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
contact us at dexore integrated service 08139
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by kopell: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
FastShipping:
I need a certified, honest and competent borehole driller that I can use his service.

Work available immediately.

Drop contact number here that I can call.

Thank you very much.
What is the average price, location where the job where done. Depth of the boreholes with the cost of analysts of geographical areas these people had worked. This is the only way the information may help others that may have similar job in pipe line.
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by kopell: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
What is the average price, location where the job where done. Depth of the boreholes with the cost of analysts of geographical areas these people had worked. This is the only way the information may help others that may have similar job in pipe line.
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by FastShipping: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank you all for the referrals.

Borehole in my area won't be possible due to rocky terrain. All borehole in the neighborhood were either abandoned due to lack of water or faulty few weeks into usage. Boreholes in this area go between 297ft-350ft. We have had two geo-surveys that came back with advise not to go ahead with borehole.

Someone introduced a guy to me who came from Togo. The guy is an expert when it comes to digging wells. I decided to dig well and we now have two wells dug recently at the site. I dug one three years ago as well. Now I have three at the site with more than enough water in all of them. This week we pumped out water with pumping machine on each well for over two hours at a time and I can categorically say the wells can provide 2,000 liters of water per day during raining season and 800 liters per day during dry season.

In all, I am satisfied with what I have now.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by mamaoge: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Great feedback. wink
Re: Recommend A Good Borehole Driller by MyGeneration(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
FastShipping:
Thank you all for the referrals.

Borehole in my area won't be possible due to rocky terrain. All borehole in the neighborhood were either abandoned due to lack of water or faulty few weeks into usage. Boreholes in this area go between 297ft-350ft. We have had two geo-surveys that came back with advise not to go ahead with borehole.

Someone introduced a guy to me who came from Togo. The guy is an expert when it comes to digging wells. I decided to dig well and we now have two wells dug recently at the site. I dug one three years ago as well. Now I have three at the site with more than enough water in all of them. This week we pumped out water with pumping machine on each well for over two hours at a time and I can categorically say the wells can provide 2,000 liters of water per day during raining season and 800 liters per day during dry season.

In all, I am satisfied with what I have now.
Did you carry out this project at Enugu?

(1) (Reply)

A Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Bq For Sale!!! Yusuf Estate, Alakuko Lagos / ₦155M: 5 Bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex For Sale At Lekki County (Photos) / Already Allocated Plot Of Land Available@mainland Park Estate N2m With Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.