Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Do You Want Your Husband To Go To Jail?photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want Your Husband To Go To Jail?photo (822 Views)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Your Husband To Go To Jail?photo by Xeedorf: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
These is just made me to remember that Patience Jonathan wailing during the campaign. Frankly speaking it was meaningless to me then.....
I took it as one of their incoherent and illogical sayings of the husband and wife of Jonathan!!!

Patience Jonathan was shouting on top her voice : BETTER VOTE FOR US OR DO YOU WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO GO TO JAIL OR DO YOU WANT TO BE TAKING FOOD TO YOUR HUSBAND IN PRISON

Kindly add more pic to eradicate corruption in our country

Re: Do You Want Your Husband To Go To Jail?photo by Clemzzz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yam eaters are now growing beard...hmmm
Re: Do You Want Your Husband To Go To Jail?photo by Iamlordgee(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
OK
Re: Do You Want Your Husband To Go To Jail?photo by idupaul: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Patience was a prophet then
Re: Do You Want Your Husband To Go To Jail?photo by DaBullIT(m): 6:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Looking forward to the day our Bank manager that gave our atm access to the country's vault

It'll be the best thing ever

I propose all yam eaters and suspected yam eaters be treated for any ailments in Nigeria, head nor pass head abeg

And #BringBackAlamesiya I know say he nor die

Buhari abeg

Dikko

Style

Alams

Wherever he ran to
Re: Do You Want Your Husband To Go To Jail?photo by Standing5(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2016
The corruption trail appears to end with Dasuki for now. Jonathan alleged approval of fradulent payment by Dasuki aren't documented, no audio recording of calls or written approvals.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why The North Is More United Than The South.-Herald47 / The Igbo-yoruba Feud: How It All Started / Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan (mama Peace) Will Be Vying For President 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.