Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? (22677 Views)

What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by menix(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Check out the below;

Oil companies =#350k for the start
Oyel company= #30k depending on ur performance
A farm= #12,500 plus a crate of egg.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by jude33084(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2016
emonkey:

What kind of question is that ? It of course depends on who the CEO is . You will expect to earn a lot more if he is Dangote than if he is O.C Emeka , who owns the motor spare parts shop in Mushin and who sold me fake parts 5years ago which nearly resulted in death . The ba$tard! grin grin grin

KoLO grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2016
sseunhayor:
Depending on the size of the coy... For good Coys, PAs could get 350k and above. The large coys pay as much 600K and above.
how much do you think they pay fresh graduates of hrm in companies. If u can write the company and pay it will be appreciated
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by ednut1(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2016
ysg4real:

? seriously ?
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by TrendsFlash(f): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Learn Catering, Beads Making, Ankara Accessories & Make Up In 4 weeks

Acquire all the necessary information and skills to be self employed or earn extra income. For this to happen Trendsflash Mobile Skill Acquisition is an empowerment programme, skills and eye opener for the year. We train in different courses.
It's 99% practical!
Give yourself an Edge!
‪#‎SkillsAcquisition‬ ‪#‎Empowerment‬

https://ssl./ad/learn-catering-beads-making-ankara-accessories-make-up-in-4-weeks-ID15GPSU.html?action=show

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2016
belzieee:
how much do you think they pay fresh graduates of hrm in companies. If u can write the company and pay it will be appreciated

Fresh graduates or trainees should not apply for PAs to CEOs... Its advisable that you work your way up from the scratch. without being pessimistic, They won't employ a fresh grad into that post. Trust me. sad
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by Lanretoye(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2016
As far as I am concerned,the question does not have an answer cos to me,it's not yet a complete one.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by Mekky2010: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
ashacot:
Hello nairalanders, pls does any one know if there is a salary structure for personal assistants to a CEO of a company. If there is, pls how much?

If it's a big Coy then u deserve a very good pay, because u d hav no life of ur own, ur life revolves around the CEO. U are up when he is up and as a rule, busy CEOs have no business with sleep and u are expected to adhere to that lifestyle.

I was paid a little above 200k, a flat and a car.
The good news is that u may end up not touching ur salary if ur CEO is a kind person, when u close at 2 in the night, he can't let u go empty handed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by Ojochegbe1(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2016
depends on d organisation, where i am now, the guy is collecting 400k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by lonelydora: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
ashacot:
thank u lordmecuzy. The issue is that I am close to getting a job as a PA to a CEO of 5different companies. I actually had an interview yesterday and when I was asked how much I want as salary, after telling them that they should pay according to their salary structure for that position, they insisted I say what I want. @ d end, I ended up telling them 90k. Don't really know if I d amount I said is little. Though they said they wld get back to me

90k? Why do you have poor man mentality?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by gomeek(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
it has to do with the company,some pay as low as 35k.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by ashacot: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
lonelydora:

90k? Why do you have poor man mentality?
seriously, this is may be my first job. I was actually refer to that particular CEO by one of my daddy's friend who is also a CEO as well. I had no idea what kind of job he has in store for me when he invited me to his office. But when I got to his office, he told me he will refer me to a CEO of 5companies who I will work under as her PA. Never knew PA earn that much. But the good thing is that the CEO her self told me that she will discuss the amount of salary with that my daddy's friend so it will not look like she is under paying or over paying me. I just hope for the best anyway.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by aalabi: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
It depends. The salary of PA to PMB, PA to Dangote, is quite different from PA to a LG chairman, or PA to a "Food is Ready Here" CEO.

So my dear friend there is CEO and there is EO - the C is silent.
grin
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
sseunhayor:

Fresh graduates or trainees should not apply for PAs to CEOs... Its advisable that you work your way up from the scratch. without being pessimistic, They won't employ a fresh grad into that post. Trust me. sad
nah. That's not what i meant. I wasn't talking about pa's. I'm asking if you know the pay for entry level graduates of hrm in general. Like what each company pays etc
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by temmylee(f): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls me too am lookn for dat kind of job o. PA abeg if u get any let me know

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by ashacot: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
temmylee:
grin
temmylee:
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
ashacot:
grin grin
hw far, pls link me to Dat ur former job na, make I apply abeg.. tell ur boss u hav somebody..
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by airminem(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
jboy73:
If they don't pay above 100k Run!
100k is $500
$500 Now =250 K.. Hehe
Re: What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? by Teeade22: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
There is an opening at a fabric company for an Executive Assistant/Store Manager.

Roles and responsibilities include:
A. Business Development
· Generating new business and sales from online and offline sources
· Initiating and reaching out to fashion designers, bloggers and other individuals
· Manage online stores - uploading products and responding to inquiries
· Booking and maintaining orders for tailoring services;

B. E-marketing
· Managing online presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
· Maintaining customer relationship with new and potential customers through emails, text messages, WhatsApp, and BBM peridically.

Applicants must be fashionable, communicate clearly (writing and orally) and should have contacts (or be able to generate) contacts in the fashion industry

Qualifications: preferably OND. BSc Holders may apply

Proximity to Yaba/Surulere is an added advantage.

Remuneration: Salary is between 35k-45k depending on skill set and experience. Discounts on fabrics and tailoring. Commission on large businesses.

Working Hours : 9.00am to 8.30.pm on every day of the week other than Tuesdays. We are flexible on timing.

How to apply:
Applicants should send a CV and a supporting document on why she is the best fit for the role to teeade22@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? / Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) / How Do You Determine Seniority With Staff On The Same Level And Step?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.