Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,606 members, 7,801,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

My Dilemma With Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Dilemma With Airtel (898 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / How Can I Speak With Airtel Customer Care? / Facebook Free Basics In Nigeria Launched In Partnership With Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilemma With Airtel by Chikabel: 5:42am On Jan 20, 2016
This is my story
I ported to airtel from mtn on Friday, January 15, 2016. It was actually on this day that the porting went through though I started the process on Monday January 11, 2016.
Since then, I've not been able to receive calls, neither can I send sms, though I can make calls.
I've called their customer care severally, even called NCC customer care to lay my complaints, and have been told, "we're working on it, please exercise patience, we'll send you a text when it's resolved".
And here I am waiting for a text that has never come.
To say I'm frustrated is to say the least, I wonder how much info I've lost for the past 5days.
Please guys, is this the way the porting stuff works? Are there any airtel reps herein that could help?

Cc lalasticlala
Cc yewandequeen
Re: My Dilemma With Airtel by timbros(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Walk down to any of their CC office and resolve the issue.

Or search for yewandequeen here and lay your complain on her Airtel thread, I'm sure she will help you.
Re: My Dilemma With Airtel by Adenle041(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2016
That is one of the reason I love nairaland nothing wey den number fit solve. Try am today make u sef feel the wonder
Re: My Dilemma With Airtel by Chikabel: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2016
timbros:
Walk down to any of their CC office and resolve the issue.

Or search for yewandequeen here and lay your complain on her Airtel thread, I'm sure she will help you.

Thank you. I hope she receives my mention
Re: My Dilemma With Airtel by MilesLamar(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Sorry sis

(1) (Reply)

We've Brought CWM And Root To Gionee Elife S Plus / Nokia’s First Android Phone, The A1, Exposed / If You Love Writing, This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.