Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting (9647 Views)

What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Pharooq01: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Who else was invited for the aptitude test n thursday?
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Phumzee92: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pharooq01:
You wia recently invited for an aptitude test on Thursday?
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Phumzee92:

Have you previously written a test with them or this is the first?
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Phumzee92: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
AbbyE:

Have you previously written a test with them or this is the first?

Previously. How about you?
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 5:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Phumzee92:

Previously. How about you?

I've done test and interview, was asking about the other guy that says he has a test on Thursday, want to know if it's his first time or he's on another stage
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Pharooq01: 6:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Phumzee92:

Yea. Thursday the 17th
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Pharooq01: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2016
For those that have written the test before, help a brother in need. What is the test like, Gmat? Shl? Current affairs? Number of questions? Essay? E.t.c
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Pharooq01:
For those that have written the test before, help a brother in need. What is the test like, Gmat? Shl? Current affairs? Number of questions? Essay? E.t.c

Math and English only but I honestly don't know what format it was, don't think it's GMAT or SHL tho
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Pharooq01: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2016
AbbyE:

Math and English only but I honestly don't know what format it was, don't think it's GMAT or SHL tho
Thanks bro
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Buchi11(f): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Pharooq01:

Hello,
How did it go?
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Phumzee92: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Pharooq01:

Yea. Thursday the 17th
Yeah but what post did you apply for? Or are you applying for another firm through them?
A little bit of clarification will do. Thanks
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Pharooq01: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Buchi11:

Hello,
Are you sure you applied for graduate trainee or experienced hire?
Graduate Trainee. The one advertised sometime in january
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Pharooq01: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Phumzee92:

Yeah but what post did you apply for? Or are you applying for another firm through them?
A little bit of clarification will do. Thanks
Graduate trainee. The one advertised earlier this year. Was a lil surprised to see the mail yesterday. Guess they have not filled up the number they want to hire cos I heard some people have been called for tests and interview before now.
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pharooq01:

Graduate trainee. The one advertised earlier this year. Was a lil surprised to see the mail yesterday. Guess they have not filled up the number they want to hire cos I heard some people have been called for tests and interview before now.

Yeah I guess they haven't.. Please has anyone heard back from them after the interview?
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Phumzee92: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
AbbyE:

Yeah I guess they haven't.. Please has anyone heard back from them after the interview?
Not at all oh. No one has heard from them so far. I really don't know why it's taking this long. Let's just pray, hope and believe it comes out good at the end.
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Buchi11(f): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Pharooq01:

How did it go?
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Pharooq01: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Buchi11:

How did it go?
Went well. English and Logical reasoning was good, Maths was somehow. On the whole, it wasn't bad. Hoping for a favourable response. Thanks
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
AbbyE:
Offer of Employment!!!!
Thank You Jesus
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Pharooq01: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
AbbyE:
Offer of Employment!!!!
Thank You Jesus
Really?? Congrats
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Excellergroup(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
AbbyE:
Offer of Employment!!!!
Thank You Jesus
Congrats bro.
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 5:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Excellergroup:

Congrats bro.

Lol *sis* and thanks
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Egohunter: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2016
AbbyE:

Lol *sis* and thanks
sup..do u think they are done with the recruitment?
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Egohunter:
sup..do u think they are done with the recruitment?

I don't think so, I think some folks still wrote aptitude test on Thursday
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Excellergroup(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2016
AbbyE:

Lol *sis* and thanks
Okay, sis.
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Johnholt2217(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Phumzee92:

Sorry, please when did you apply and do u think they are still taking in applications
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Johnholt2217(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pharooq01:
Please when did you apply and do you think they are still taking in applications
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by AbbyE: 6:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Johnholt2217:

Please when did you apply and do you think they are still taking in applications

There's no harm in trying
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Acousticlexi: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2016
AbbyE:

so when should we expect a feedback for the interview
. Hello.. please I want to find out.. Is binary consulting in charge of the recruitment for graduate trainee of Abax oosa. , how can I prepare and what should I expect from the test
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by brainbeauty: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hi dear, pls did u just apply? And how pls..help a sis. Thanx
Re: Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting by Acousticlexi: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Phumzee92:

Not at all oh. No one has heard from them so far. I really don't know why it's taking this long. Let's just pray, hope and believe it comes out good at the end.
hi.. please I ll like to know the content of abax oosa test..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: Suspension Of October/november Stipend Is False / Who Has Applied For PTDF Scholarship,what Are Your Challenges? / BVN Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.