Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment (34397 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Is This Why Some Soldiers Don't Give Their Best In Fight Against Boko Haram?(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Just saw your post with ref to UNN admission and discrimination based on religion.

First, it is not a national policy.
Also. did UNN admit people who failed Jamb?

Convince me that it is okay to promote someone who scored 1% from Primary 6 to SS1.

The world over, 40% is the entry level for pass marks.

1% is a national tragedy. I am ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

Just saw your post with ref to UNN admission and discrimination based on religion.
First, it is not a national policy.

Also. did UNN admit people who failed Jamb?

So, because it is not a National policy they shouldn't admit people base on religion?

My brother didn't fail jamb, his scores was 225 while post ume scores was 61 (for Geology) .

noblezone:

Convince me that it is okay to promote someone who scored 1% from Primary 6 to SS1.
The world over, 40% is the entry level for pass marks.
1% is a national tragedy. I am ashamed.

It is not okay. I am ashamed myself angry
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Tinubutoto: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
meaning Jonathan treated his kinsmen in way that u the Op won't say he is bias, but the question is, has Buhari treated his kinsmen this way? The answer is a big NO. That means he is a tribal bigot. That reminds me of Shagari given house arrest, whereas Ekweme was taken to Kirikiri. I am not surprise at Metuh's treated, is it not same Buhariin power?
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by kenny905(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Love Machine:
Those soldiers standing behind the terrorists are not nigerian soldiers.Apc propagandists and e-rats have come again.
c idiot, Av u ever heard of boko haram terrorists paraded in this government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.