Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Fix My Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Fix My Dilemma (5211 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello nairalanders. Something came up that's bothering me cry cry cry and I would appreciate your input and contributions to find a solution to this ish.

I'll go straight to the point, it happened recently. I got proposed to by three different guys in the space of two days shocked shocked shocked
Let me explain.
The first person has been asking me out for a while now, and actually, I like him. This is because of his simplicity and fear of God. He has every intention of settling down with me very soon, and to be honest, I consider him a suitable daddy to my future kids. The only challenge is, he's not very well to do.

The second guy is an old time friend who is actually in the friendzone. I never considered him for a life partner, just someone I could catch up with from time to time. This guy is quite financially stable. At least, more than my lovely first guy.

And the third guy? This one is not worthy of emulation by my kids at all. His kind of life is not what I'd want my children to grow up watching and following. He does several things that are alien to the life of Christ in me and I cannot picture myself settling with him. But ironically, he wants me at all costs, says he'd love to have a mother like me for his babies angry angry angry

Now to the issue. Guy 1 came around and asked me to marry him. He proposed with a small and simple ring. I was happy, I accepted his proposal. All went well.

Next day, Guy 2 came and ask me to accompany him out. Proposed to me publicly shocked shocked shocked and with a more expensive ring. embarassed embarassed He made it impossible for me to say no, even though my heart was screaming out loud! Immediately we left there, I removed his ring and threw it somewhere.

That same day, while I was yet to recover from Guy 2's shock, Guy 3 showed up at my doorstep. I welcomed him like any other, only for him to burst my bubble by kneeling in front of me and popping the question. undecided Sincerely I was miserable, but couldn't stop him from sliding this nothing less than 200k engagement ring down my finger. cry cry cry

Now, all guys left, feeling they had engaged me. I love my first guy but these other guys keep dazzling their wealth in my eyes. I don't want to endanger the future of my generation by giving them a father without the right deposit of good qualities to impart their tender lifes, and neither do I want to bring up kids without the necessary comfort they require.

Now, before you condemn me, I'm not a lazy lady waiting for manna to fall for me. I'm hardworking and doing all it takes to make life comfortable for myself and unborn kids. It's just that, when you have two or more options before you, not even you, would prefer the toughest one...(except it's really worth it).

So there you go, nairalanders, please advise me. What do you suggest I do?
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by MzPecs(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2016
I see no need for any advise here cos you already did that.

You love your first guy so what's with you accepting the other guys proposal?

If you're hardworking then why complain bout the first guy not being very well to do?
Complicated story!

3 Likes

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by tubouncen(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Marry the third guy, he will change... Lolz
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Rexhenrex(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2016
apparently you already know what to do,although you messed up what you did was wrong accepting the second Guy's proposal knowing fully well u don't wanna settle down with him.

my advice is you use a clear head to think through everything happening stand your ground never be afraid to turn down what you don't want follow your heart,for the fact the first guy isn't doing well now doesn't mean he won't be tomorrow with your both heads you guys can be financially bouyant as a woman you might be the one he needs to become a rich dude tomorrow(he who finds a wife have found a good thing) u might be the break through the first guy needs!

follow your chest heart.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
tubouncen:
Marry the third guy, he will change... Lolz
You really think so? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2016
And to think someone actually believed this story copied from a magazine.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2016
#Teamwastehistime# kikikiki grin two of them thou
May God put you through sisi
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by kaziblake(f): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2016
MzPecs:
I see no need for any advise here cos you already did that.

You love your first guy so what's with you accepting the other guys proposal?

If you're hardworking then why complain bout the first guy not being very well to do?
Complicated story!
I couldn't help it, not that I really wanted to accept their proposals embarassed embarassed

You know there's always something about starting from scratch and picking up from somewhere. Which would you prefer? To start up from scratch or pick up from somewhere, when you have something working for you already? That's my concern cry cry
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
And to think someone actually believed this story copied from a magazine.
Primeminister, it's my life story, it wasn't copied from a magazine.
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
#Teamwastehistime# kikikiki grin two of them thou
May God put you through sisi
Amen. Thanks sis. At least a prayer would help, instead of some hateful comment undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Ifakiland(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Anugod:
Hello nairalanders. Something came up that's bothering me cry cry cry and I would appreciate your input and contributions to find a solution to this ish.

I'll go straight to the point, it happened recently. I got proposed to by three different guys in the space of two days shocked shocked shocked
Let me explain.
The first person has been asking me out for a while now, and actually, I like him. This is because of his simplicity and fear of God. He has every intention of settling down with me very soon, and to be honest, I consider him a suitable daddy to my future kids. The only challenge is, he's not very well to do.

The second guy is an old time friend who is actually in the friendzone. I never considered him for a life partner, just someone I could catch up with from time to time. This guy is quite financially stable. At least, more than my lovely first guy.

And the third guy? This one is not worthy of emulation by my kids at all. His kind of life is not what I'd want my children to grow up watching and following. He does several things that are alien to the life of Christ in me and I cannot picture myself settling with him. But ironically, he wants me at all costs, says he'd love to have a mother like me for his babies angry angry angry

Now to the issue. Guy 1 came around and asked me to marry him. He proposed with a small and simple ring. I was happy, I accepted his proposal. All went well.

Next day, Guy 2 came and ask me to accompany him out. Proposed to me publicly shocked shocked shocked and with a more expensive ring. embarassed embarassed He made it impossible for me to say no, even though my heart was screaming out loud! Immediately we left there, I removed his ring and threw it somewhere.

That same day, while I was yet to recover from Guy 2's shock, Guy 3 showed up at my doorstep. I welcomed him like any other, only for him to burst my bubble by kneeling in front of me and popping the question. undecided Sincerely I was miserable, but couldn't stop him from sliding this nothing less than 200k engagement ring down my finger. cry cry cry

Now, all guys left, feeling they had engaged me. I love my first guy but these other guys keep dazzling their wealth in my eyes. I don't want to endanger the future of my generation by giving them a father without the right deposit of good qualities to impart their tender lifes, and neither do I want to bring up kids without the necessary comfort they require.

Now, before you condemn me, I'm not a lazy lady waiting for manna to fall for me. I'm hardworking and doing all it takes to make life comfortable for myself and unborn kids. It's just that, when you have two or more options before you, not even you, would prefer the toughest one...(except it's really worth it).

u agreed to marry 3 guys at once...ure a LovePeddler, I wish one of dem pour u acid. idiot.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Anugod:
Primeminister, it's my life story, it wasn't copied from a magazine.
lemme ask were you under duress to accept these three ? like on gun point?

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by MzPecs(f): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Anugod:

I couldn't help it, not that I really wanted to accept their proposals embarassed embarassed

You know there's always something about starting from scratch and picking up from somewhere. Which would you prefer? To start up from scratch or pick up from somewhere, when you have something working for you already? That's my concern cry cry
I understand that..

So now since you're not starting from the scratch then you decide who among the guys you really do love and feel comfortable with since you have something working for you already.
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by MzPecs(f): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Lol cheesy

Seriously, she need to answer this question

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2016
Ifakiland:

u agreed to marry 3 guys at once...ure a LovePeddler, I wish one of dem pour u acid. idiot.
undecided Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Ok I wasn't. But I didn't want to hurt feelings, the publicity and all that embarassed embarassed It would look so embarrassing. Plus I was shocked, since I wasn't expecting any of that. Happened like a flash, I was dazed that I didn't know what to say cry cry
I guess I was also being too soft-hearted embarassed cry
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Gelengelen: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Anugod:

Let me explain.

only u 3 boyfriends?

Ashewoo na im u be.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Ifakiland(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Anugod:
Ok I wasn't. But I didn't want to hurt feelings, the publicity and all that embarassed embarassed It would look so embarrassing. Plus I was shocked, since I wasn't expecting any of that. Happened like a flash, I was dazed that I didn't know what to say cry cry
I guess I was also being too soft-hearted embarassed cry
ure d reason guyz play girls...u deserve d devil for a hubby.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2016
undecided it aint compulsory to get married you know..

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2016
U gave three guys the idea that you're dating them.When you're serious with your life you'll know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2016
maoweidong:
U gave three guys the idea that you're dating them.When you're serious with your life you'll know what to do.
Thanks smiley
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by danduchi(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Forget the man with television and follow the man with vision

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Some people are so daft you can't just explain things to them. Neither can their perverted minds offer anything useful to a sister in need. I never said I had 3 boyfriends or I dated three guys. If you read my story well, you should understand better than that. No need going over it again. I appreciate every post, and everyone who cared to advice. Condemn me all you want, no offense taken. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2016
danduchi:
Forget the man with television and follow the man with vision
Hmmm...
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided it aint compulsory to get married you know..
Sure, true. But how then can I bring to birth my wonderful kids of tomorrow?
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
apparently you already know what to do,although you messed up what you did was wrong accepting the second Guy's proposal knowing fully well u don't wanna settle down with him.

my advice is you use a clear head to think through everything happening stand your ground never be afraid to turn down what you don't want follow your heart,for the fact the first guy isn't doing well now doesn't mean he won't be tomorrow with your both heads you guys can be financially bouyant as a woman you might be the one he needs to become a rich dude tomorrow(he who finds a wife have found a good thing) u might be the break through the first guy needs!

follow your chest heart.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate this.
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Anugod:
Sure, true. But how then can I bring to birth my wonderful kids of tomorrow?
babymama...

Employ a surrogate..

They're many ways.. It basically just takes sex n fertilisation to give birth...not marriage..undecided
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by tubouncen(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Anugod:
You really think so? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Give him ur conditions, let him knw where u stand... Since he sees u as a perfect mother for his unborn children, tell him that u also want a perfect father for kids
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
babymama...

Employ a surrogate..

They're many ways.. It basically just takes sex n fertilisation to give birth...not marriage..undecided
Nah, no sir. undecided
I ain't cut out for such. I'll only raise my beautiful kids within the confines of a loving marriage as God originally intended. wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
tubouncen:

Give him ur conditions, let him knw where u stand... Since he sees u as a perfect mother for his unborn children, tell him that u also want a perfect father for kids
He actually loves who I am without the willingness to become like me. He's comfortable living the wild life, full of partying and clubbing. He feels the mother should be more homely. From what I've seen of him, he's not ready to become the God-loving type. Don't you think it would be to risky to stake my hopes on him? embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious ! Side Chicks Vs Main Chick ( Photo ) / Photos: Lovers Died While Having Sex In A Car This Morning / Why Are Caribbean Women So Elegant, Have Swag And Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.