Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! (38492 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Don't Really Understand This Vile Antagonism Towards People,Esp Ladies... I Notice This Behavior But I Don't React The Way Most Guys Do. Maybe It Has To Do With Your Esteem And Reality Grasp!

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by pdpchangeapc(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
ERCROSS:

dunno why some guys prefer to give ladies preferential treatment, making them feel like queen unnecessarily... no be human beings we all be...?

#AwonAssLickerzzz...

Nice one there jare brozzz.....

Awon Joboyo!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Annapecky(f): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
evy1:
He wasn't rude in anyway,we should imbibe some good manners and courtesy..it takes people places if u don't know that.
I dnt lyk sum of nigerian men 4 1 tin....d lack respect 4 women...y cudnt he stand up n offer her d sit?
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Ajusshi: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
The funny thing was the lady felt like I was supposed to know she wants to sit......so I should do the needful?.....if you are beautiful....that is to your BF or ur parents....if you display and crude/arrogant attitude using "beauty" as your leverage,the embarrassment I will dish out to you will be legendary...
Na your fada keep that seat there? If someone did not greet you, can't stay on your own abi u dea chop greeting? If the beautiful goat no show courtsy, what stops you from doing so yourself? abi must it be initiated by a girl?
Ironically, if she had started chatting with you right away, you would feel she a cheap girl and start pestering her for her contact.
U my friend need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by AreaFada2: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some of these girls just have pretty face for nothing. Manners, courtesy they have never heard of.

It just shows how crude such girls are.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by viktor01(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Some women erroneously assume they, by default, deserve to be treated like royalty hence they should be given constant reality checks - reminders of the banality of their existence which so easily escapes their featherbrained heads no thanks to the never-ceasing butt-licking and self-respect-lacking flatteries by kidult-ish members of my gender.

Thumps up, mister!

Your good command of grammar dey always make read your comments. grin grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Tapout(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Annapecky:
I dnt lyk sum of nigerian men 4 1 tin....d lack respect 4 women...y cudnt he stand up n offer her d sit?

akukor

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by MrPresident1: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Today na National Day of Bashing Fine Girls grin.

Another thread for morning dem dey yab girls wey fine but wey no get brain.

This one dey yab girls wey fine but with no manners.

I prophesy the next thread go yab girls wey fine but wey no sabi cook or clean house.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Charles4075:
Op, God go bless you. Infact, you don already make heaven. If na me, I nor go even shift self, I dey always tell them boldly say-'' I don't offer any help to ladies''. If dem like, make them hate me, na them sabi. Person suppose learn from him mistakes and experience.
Then Ignorance Is Killing You.
You Don't Offer Help To Ladies?.
You Need To Grow Up And Pick Yourself From The Gutter!
Gosh!!!

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by EOOJ(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Snowangel4:
Harsh

harsh but very very necessary
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by evy1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Annapecky:
Hahahaha see dis babe yan ooo..keep on watching hollywood movies and forget that in a real world manners and respect is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Annapecky:

Why should he offer herba seat? Why? He doesn't like chairs or benches? Or she deserves it more than he does? Tell us why he should offer her a seat.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Annapecky(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tapout:

akukor
Dats exactly wot am tlkin abt
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by simple2626(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Experienced same when I went for my bvn verification, when I entered a young pretty lady was busy shouting at the innocent guy in charge of the bvn stuff, the guy only said to the lady 'I can't attend to you now maybe you can back later'. but immediately I entered I went to that same guy greeted him and told him what I came for, immediately he attended to me a left the girl to continue her ranting. So our ladies should learn yo be polite and respectful.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Annapecky:
And Show Class,Maturity...
Any Man That Can't Outwit/Rise Above A Lady Is A Dimwit!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Annapecky(f): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Timbuktou:

Why should he offer herba seat? Why? He doesn't like chairs or benches? Or she deserves it more than he does? Tell us why he should offer her a seat.
Bcus she is a women nd a woman shuld b respectd
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ajusshi:

Na your fada keep that seat there? If someone did not greet you, can't stay on your own abi u dea chop greeting? If the beautiful goat no show courtsy, what stops you from doing so yourself? abi must it be initiated by a girl?
Ironically, if she had started chatting with you right away, you would feel she a cheap girl and start pestering her for her contact.
U my friend need to grow up.

Your own fada obviously didn't teach you how to think. You didn't read where he implied that they would squeeze onto the bench? Why should she squeeze into that bench? Is that how you squeeze into the seats your fada placed at banks and hospitals across the world?

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Op,if this is true,you are already a candidate of heaven!
please what is the real meaning of OFOR?
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Annapecky:
Bcus she is a women nd a woman shuld b respectd

But men should be disrespected?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Annapecky(f): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
evy1:
Hahahaha see dis babe yan ooo..keep on watching hollywood movies and forget that in a real world manners and respect is reciprocal.
AM SUre u wil 1 day luk 4 a lady 2 say yes 2 u...
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by delonz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
Not at all I was only trying to teach her how to behave.
Your behavior was childish, you were in a public place, are you the owner of the said bench? Did you seek for permission before you sat on the bench? Is the girl your wife or girl friend or even sister that you want to teach moral? What will it take from you if you had allowed her to seat, what lesson do you think you have thought her? People these days really want everybody they come across to behave they way they want them to behave. If that girl had insulted you what would you have done? My dear whenever you are in a public place pocket that your idea of trying to teach people morals.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by mizlovette(f): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice one bro. Most of we young girls have no morals at all. God help what this generation is turning into
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thread Should Be In The Bin!

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mpanyi:
But you failed it bro. She might be without manners, but the seat was not yours for sure. What's there in allowing her sit?

And you couldn't tell what she was going through. I'm sure if it was done to you or your sister, especially when she was not in the best of health, physically or emotionally, you wouldn't find it funny.

Don't mind him; because people here are praising him claiming he did the ''right thing''. Even if she didn't greet, what's bad in letting her sit? You were in a hospital for crying out loud? What if the girl had a minor mental problem or something? That bench wasn't yours, you were expecting a salute before allowing a sick person sit. What if the bench was yours? People like him, when they get rich, will be waiting for people to worship them before doing any favour! As a gentleman, can't you just overlook things and allow the 'mannerless' girl sit. She didn't show courtesy, why didn't you put her to shame by showing that courtesy?
An adage says, ''forgiveness is the best revenge for your enemy.'' In life, learn to overlook things and let things be. Haba!

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Annapecky(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Timbuktou:

By men should be disrespected?
nt at al lemme tel u,if it was me dat was sittin,am sure 2 adjust b4 u even cum clos
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
delonz:
Your behavior was childish, you were in a public place, are you the owner of the said bench? Did you seek for permission before you sat on the bench? Is the girl your wife or girl friend or even sister that you want to teach moral? What will it take from you if you had allowed her to seat, what lesson do you think you have thought her? People these days really want everybody they come across to behave they way they want them to behave. If that girl had insulted you what would you have done? My dear whenever you are in a public place pocket that your idea of trying to teach people morals.
1million Likes!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
delonz:

Na him get all the morals in this world! I'm just surprised people here are supporting his attitude. Just imagine what this guy would have done, if he was the owner of the hospital?
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

shut ur mouth and stop dissing women. remember u got mother and sisters angry

You transgendered, sexuality-befuddled piece of trash! May your lungs continually emit the stench of your mum's pus-oozing _vagina! May soldier ants tickle your _anal orifice!

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
ournaijablog:
some people will just use their hand to cause wahala for themselves grin na u get the bench? why must she greet you? ehn I guess that sickness affected your brain ba angry and you came here to tell us, lets clap for you, you have achieved something, you don't even know what the chic might be going through you have concluded she's rude. you guys gotta give us a break, everything you do to a woman you come here to post and gloat over it grow up
Wait! Wait! Wow!! Did just refer to me (*sickness affected your brain).....Ok...this a faceless forum I grasp...I have taken cognisance of your monicker...pls do me a favour Do not quote me again and also if I create a topic I won't appreciate your comment....i won't post/comment in your topic too.....
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by hob(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
100 GBOSA FOR U @OP
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
your type is what Op is talking about

Lolz...my friend go and sit down
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Charles4075(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
PunterTim:
Then Ignorance Is Killing You.
You Don't Offer Help To Ladies?.
You Need To Grow Up And Pick Yourself From The Gutter!
Gosh!!!
Lolz. You're highly welcome bro. Adios Amigo. You can say whatever you like, type whatever you want cos it's a forum. How I wish you can see me one on one and repeat this trash you just said at my face.

How I wish Nairalanders could meet face to face. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.