Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! (38479 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Charles4075(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
ewizard1:

Easy man.. i dont do e-fight too either. Was only making caricature of you and the other guy shouting at yourselves behind a keyboard.
Anyways. Sorry if that got you bad.

#Peace
You're welcome Bro. Appreciate. One Love. Don't mind that guy and some e-warriors heaping insults on someone just because the person ideas differs from theirs.

#Peace Bro#
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by ournaijablog(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
jelal007:
If there's any1 who needs 2 grow up here, its U. He didn't say she needed 2 greet him,he only pointed out her lack of courtesy. Imagine marrying this kind 4a wife,what will she teach ur kids? When apparently she lacks morals. Why are u pained by d post sef? Do u lack courtesy too?
pls move along I got nothing to say to you, Husband material
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2016
The irony is if you're nice you'll be treated like a Queen. Pumpum is not a currency anymore my sisters so let's use our brains... Treat People (men na people) like you want to be treated how hard is that for an adult to understand....

TheSonOfMark:

Some women erroneously assume they, by default, deserve to be treated like royalty hence they should be given constant reality checks - reminders of the banality of their existence which so easily escapes their featherbrained heads no thanks to the never-ceasing butt-licking and self-respect-lacking flatteries by kidult-ish members of my gender.

Thumbs up, mister!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2016

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by sleeksamurai(f): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
SSpeter:
You remind me of an old friend. Are you an Architect?

I do? Yes i am. Why do u ask?
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
sleeksamurai:

I do? Yes i am. Why do u ask?
Yes you look just like her; I can smell an architect 10km away. Lol
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by sleeksamurai(f): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
SSpeter:
Yes you look just like her; I can smell an architect 10km away. Lol

Cool. Whats her name and whats her alma mater. R u an architect?
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
sleeksamurai:

Cool. Whats her name and whats her alma mater. R u an architect?
rose, Unilag.....i have a good knowledge of building design.....
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by sexysegggs: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2016
chccho:

Be like say u dey read the back of NL, pls where did the OP say anything about slap in his write up?
Slap is another topic of discussion entirely!!!!
Good morning, I'm just narrating a similar story that involves slaps.

You are the one that doesn't understand my points. Read carefully before you reply
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by IamLucy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
SSpeter:
The funny thing was the lady felt like I was supposed to know she wants to sit......so I should do the needful?.....if you are beautiful....that is to your BF or ur parents....if you display and crude/arrogant attitude using "beauty" as your leverage,the embarrassment I will dish out to you will be legendary...
I agree wid you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.