Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? (2680 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? / Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by aywhy93(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2016
Who Would You Save No Lies !!!

I don't have a Best Friend... So I'd save hmmmnnn hmmmnnn hmmnnnn.... *** Thinking ***

Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by emeraldknytt(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2016
no matter how deep my friend sink, i'd be there to pull him out. Thats what friends are called right? Being there even when the crowd's left smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by Miracle4Sure: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Na my friend nah........who sabi shakira et al. #goodfriendrockz
Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by princealexndre(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
omo nah rihanna oh....i go fit sample dat her ynach
Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by Jhosh(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin Kin temi pelu rihanna?

Nath my bestfriend dey sink# nd i go watch em die..# person wey we grew up 2geda..

Before them start dey sink them sabi me? After saving,nob tnk u dem go say? undecided..
Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by oluwasegun007(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
my friend of cos, he's d only 1 dat sees me as a celeb...

Odas sees me as a fan...lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
I save the one that knows me. Others can drown angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by lilbazy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
I save justin bieber then I 'll push him inside before finally saving my best friend.
Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by cruzita(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
I go match ontop Justin bieber head save my friend

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by csamii: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rihanna na! My friend go understand
Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by MrFlavvor(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
lilbazy:
I save justin bieber then I 'll push him inside before finally saving my best friend.
BEST FRIEND.hate Bieber,don't care for RiRi,Shakira or Em.
There ya have it!

modified::_::

I like una two
Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by aywhy93(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
princealexndre:
omo nah rihanna oh....i go fit sample dat her ynach

Badt Guy !
Re: Picture Of The Day::: Who Would You Save ??? by ogabozz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
grin Hahahahhahahaha guy no love o! Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness? See The Over-sized Rag This Lady Wore To A Club / I Am Crazy, I Can't Be Like My Mother And Sister- Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Says / 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.