Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? (6003 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Young Men Bathe Themselves With Champagne (VIDEO) / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2016
U need to see how young men nowadays look for older women who they would depend on financially in return for sex. They have lost their dignity, self esteem and self worth over money. No shame. Such men who have sugar mummies, who sleep with women old enough to become their mums are useless men.

Young men, work hard, make money by legit means, respect urselves.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2016
meanwhile

In one hotel room somewhere on Earth, one hapless female gold digger is forcing an old sugar daddy's half-dead_penis into her creaky vagina for the same reason you just mentioned..

You can take this as a redress or whatever.. I don't care..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2016
If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey you see so, e tey wey e start. No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth....... If you ask me, na who I go ask? cheesy cheesy *singing*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by CaptainRahl(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
meanwhile

In one hotel room somewhere on Earth, one hapless female gold digger is forcing an old sugar daddy's half-dead_penis into her creaky vagina for the same reason you just mentioned..

The guy I quoted deserves a keg of palm wine.
Don't worry about d bill bc its on me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by czarr(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2016
What happened to gender equality grin
So guy no fit enjoy woman money and pusssy again?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2016
CaptainRahl:
The guy I quoted deserves a keg of palm wine. Don't worry about d bill bc its on me.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
NONSENSE, takes my phone and put a call to mamagee.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Smellymouth: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2016
Because our women are turning into Sugar mummies!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Divepen1(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:
U need to see how young men nowadays look for older women who they would depend on financially in return for sex. They have lost their dignity, self esteem and self worth over money. No shame. Such men who have sugar mummies, who sleep with women old enough to become their mums are useless men.

Enter a man shoes, then decide if you want to call him names.
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by cruzita(f): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
no more hardworking men again ,they are looking for already made money,lazy bunch of fellows
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dem guys will soon b here for u!wait&see grin
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Divepen1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
no more hardworking men again ,they are looking for already made money,lazy bunch of fellows
Na lie.
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by seunayeni(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
nice reply @obioraa
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by SexyCeline(f): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Simply, coz they lack shame.
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by jashar(f): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
@ OP, your moniker answers the question. smiley
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
meanwhile

because women do it, you chose to do it too? Don't u have any self worth?
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
SexyCeline:
Simply, coz they lack shame.
it's a pity
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
they are a disgrace to humanity
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Divepen1:
Enter a man shoes, then decide if you want to call him names.
there is no justification for that rubbish, it's like saying there is justification for female prostitution, what is bad is bad.
lifeisabitch:
because women do it, you chose to do it too? Don't u have any self worth?
undecided do you ever articulate properly even the tiniest things??
STFUareyouGod:
If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey you see so, e tey wey e start. No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth....... If you ask me, na who I go ask? cheesy cheesy *singing*
I await the day u say something bereft of foolishness
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Divepen1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:
there is no justification for that rubbish, it's like saying there is justification for female prostitution, what is bad is bad.
I agree that it's bad. But telling them they are useless is pure Judging.
I know someone that always crave for sex because she was raped at tender age.
There are people that are forced to do this thing. Yet, there are those that just want to always do that. But calling them names is plain Judging.
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I await the day u say something bereft of foolishness
Maybe after your dad say something bereft foolishness. Cuz he's my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Owoplenty(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:

baby when you call life a b!tch you should equally expect a bitchy stuff like that
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Maybe after your dad say something bereft foolishness. Cuz he's my mentor
oh u admit to be mentored by a fool?

Ur foolishness is outa this world
Ur foolishness is sui generis
Ur foolishness can be traced to your lineage
Your foolishness is of your heritage
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:
oh u admit to be mentored by a fool?

Ur foolishness is outa this world
Ur foolishness is sui generis
Ur foolishness can be traced to your lineage
Your foolishness is of your heritage
yea, and your dad is the fool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea, and your dad is the fool
ur brain can't even come up wiv sth creative, now fucck off to hell biitch, eat green grass bittch!
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by misspicy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
meanwhile

weldone I saw your hand work cool
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:
ur brain can't even come up wiv sth creative, now fucck off to hell biitch, eat green grass bittch!
dumb b!tch of a foolish dad
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:

weldone I saw your hand work cool
undecided which of em you dy talk about?
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
dumb b!tch of a foolish dad
stupid reetard from a lineage of amala eaters
Bllack baboon whose ancestors are ghanians
Hipopotamous in the skin of a flying demon
Re: Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? by misspicy(f): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided which of em you dy talk about?
the one on diary section derailers paradise tongue
now clap for your self grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashawo Vs Girlfrnd / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos]....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.