Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (46043 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by MrIyke002(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
vivianblog3:
In Details , see what later happen with Photos click http://www.viviangist.com/court-orders-dss-to-take-nnamdi-kanu-to-prison
,u don't have any gist on what later happened and please stop indirectly referring people 2 ur blog. save us some stress and Mb
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

His traveling out of Nigeria as at the time he did was the wisest of all the decision they could make at that time.

It was strategic and he remains our hero, our inspiration.

You people don't get it, right?

There's no law against deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Hazardhandsome(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

An average IPOB Youth also looks unkempt. So no issues here...
ur moniker says a lot abt u
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by MhizLehwayche(f): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
for the records... the chief magistrate court did not acquit him but merely discharged him on the application of the prosecution to discontinuevthe case at that level. #justPointingOut

vivianblog3:

Source at: https://www.thecable.ng/court-orders-dss-to-take-nnamdi-kanu-to-prison
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Hazardhandsome(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
Best news ever!! Now the Rule of Law promoters can slap themselves to coma!

If you can do the crime, better be prepared to do the time!

When is the date of his next hearing?? 2041 I hope.

Baba, following the Rule of Law since '83!!

cheesycheesy
ofcourse. he do follow d rule of all. Gitmo wannabe
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by wealth123: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2016
My friend remember that under GEJ your mentor 14 was greater than 16 and stealing is not corruption. IPOB is DEAD according to AMAECHI.

noblezone:

If IPOB is a fraud, how will you describe a nation which offer admission to a candidate who scored 1% while denying same admission to one who scored 69%?

Mark my wards, IPOB shall have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by poseidon12: 2:38am On Jan 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Good!!! That means next time he appears in court, it must be in Chains and Handcuff...

Good Riddance...

This guy you are really becoming a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 21, 2016
wealth123:
My friend remember that under GEJ your mentor 14 was greater than 16 and stealing is not corruption. IPOB is DEAD according to AMAECHI.

Jonathan was never and is not my mentor. I supported him because I am sure Buhari is bad news. After about 9 months in power, the tyrant is yet to prove me wrong.

As for IPOB bring dead. when you quote serious characters and a dubious clown like Amechi, you may get my attention.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
There's no law against deceiving yourself.

There is no need arguing with the blind over the colour of an electric bulb.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by bashydemy(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2016
This guy case is getting more interesting, Good move by the judge jare.. Beside Cage is the house of monkey and Kanu finally went to Prison in the Zoo hahaha.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

If IPOB is a fraud, how will you describe a nation which offer admission to a candidate who scored 1% while denying same admission to one who scored 69%?

Mark my wards, IPOB shall have the last laugh.

Even in the USA there is discrimination,so dont use that as basis for feulling secessionist ideologies.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by isnovic(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
They say a young Biafran will rise to power on the heels of popular votes.
That in his reign the trigger of Africa will reach a new high in fame.

Me wonder, if the FG has not just made the prophesy easier to see.

Who knows it may be IPOB Kanu as his popularity soars daily by his continued incarceration.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by mart2k(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

That is the point some people fail to get.
They threaten people with death as if..........
dnt mind dem. Daz y I c those people that use death as punishment to b insane. If not, y using death as a form of punishment when they knw they wl die too one day.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by bueze046(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2016
jlinkd78:
Haaahhhaaa. Thanks. U remind of back in d days when such marks were pathogmonic of my person. Tnk U again just dat we need to checkmate d lies of our coward Neighbours who do a lot to denigrate our course.

Wlc bro... And must expose such..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.