Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo (32905 Views)

Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) / Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by dainformant(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
The Eagle Mobile Central Command Post is a vehicle mounted with various Information Communication and Technology equipment. This on board equipment gives the Theatre Commander the opportunity to have first hand information of the battle space. From the vehicle the commander has access to both ground troops and air assets within the battle space.

The Eagle Mobile Central Command Post was borne out of the necessity to further support the war against terrorism and insurgency in the country. As earlier mentioned, it is a mobile Central Command Post that is designed to link up with the troops in the field, as well as the command hierarchy.

With this, the President, Commander-in-Chief, Minister of Defence, Chief of Defence Staff and the Service Chiefs can have real time contact with the troops in the field. Added to this, the Eagle Mobile Central Command Post affords close monitoring of the activities of the troops and passage of real time information from strategic level to operational and tactical levels.

Furthermore, the platform affords the Chief of Air Staff on the move to have a look at the performance of surveillance or reconnaissance aircrafts.

The project is designed as constructed by Major General C T Olukoju of the Nigerian Army.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/photos-checkout-treasured-mobile.html

2 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by benedictnsi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lovely.....!!! Let's hope for improvement I must say.... May God help this government

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by fistonati(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Let's move on from this great invention and show d world that there's more to Nigeria that corruption.
God bless my Fatherland

7 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by dafuturis(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Management, maintenance and improving or advancing on the technology is the koko.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by obasiken: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
I was expecting someting like this. Not skype connected to tv. Mediocracy

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by rottennaija(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
obasiken:

Well thanks for telling us the technology used, like we didn't know or as if you were the operator.

To the main point, at least it better than nothing. By the way, it's not even a mobile command, it was just a means for the president to communicate with the troops

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by lollystiver(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
obasiken:
and have you contribute to the success our army's are making # na only day see outside abi WEREY

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by obasiken: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
lollystiver:
and have you contribute to the success our army's are making # na only day see outside abi WEREY

Sorry i dont understand your language. Is it english?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by nnanyereugo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
obasiken:

Hahahahaha..1-1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by dainformant(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bro, Nigeria is waiting for you. If u can take us to the next level, then don't hesitate.
obasiken:

9 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by Xposer: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove come and see oo
Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by lollystiver(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
obasiken:

if you can't understand my English den how come you quote me

6 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by Missy89(f): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Command post in a pick up truck. Are you kidding me? Lol

21 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by cutetopsey(f): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Like seriously? Though not bad.....

Nice innovation! Great idea!

Buhari is working, Fashola and others are not excluded .

God bless our president!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Africa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by Sissyshakara(f): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by free2ryhme: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
na wa oooo

Up Nepa grin
Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by kennyman2000(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
God bless the NA!

1 Like

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by DankemzI(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Quite commendable
Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by simplemach(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
and what is this, 'Battery powered TV connected with a mobile phone' mmtcchheewwww.... when the rest of the world is busy producing sophisticated communication devices and modern day weaponry, this is what we are broadcasting.

10 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by Jclement(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
we're getting there #I believe Nigeria would be better
Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by jtizie(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
I
Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by Faculty14(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Missy89:
:Dstrategic and tactical decisions will be taking from that pick up truck
Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by amunkita(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
So in essence, destroy the vehicle nd kill the eye of the army...

Nigeria is really progressing backward..

What of other country military that sits in a flat nd still ve their eyes everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Missy89:

Mobile Central Command Post

8 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by Gelengelen: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by litaninja(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
A land Cruiser with its back doors open
That's it

1 Like

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by GodwinTobi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria is a joke..... all I can see is a military truck covered with artificial grass and the Nigeria president watching a plasma TV with other military men......

11 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by funmilade4real(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Jonathan must go to jail
Thank God I didn't waste my vote

3 Likes

Re: Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo by funmilade4real(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Boko haram don die
Let's face the ND militants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja / The 13 Popular Slogans Of Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.