Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters (21925 Views)

Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) / 5 Most Celebrated Freedom Fighters And Revolutionaries In Africa (Pics) / Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by omooba969(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Islamic murderers collecting salaries for their evil works...SMH undecided

Brainwashed pigs!

Brain-dead dogs!!

Doomed agents of death!!!

Mtcheew...nonsense. cool
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by icewarmer(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pm me if u want to join Isis or isi-ewu or is it Icid meself no remember but jus pm me i go add u 2 my paycheck
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Godbest(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by olusipimp(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
but a the burukutu burantashi goro chewing drunk dullard pampers wearing cow globe trotting fulani senile dullard still wouldn't want to release Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo from the PDP hot network of juvenile deliquencious rationale.
I fink ur generation needs sense cos what you're saying is out of context meanin you're not reasonable butt a slowpoke and an imbe flaties.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good. Very soon, they will start losing their morale.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by naijaict: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
economic meltdown affects everyone...

Find out how this dude made over $35,000 using this auto pilot
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/01/how-i-made-over-35000-on-autopilot-from.html
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Mrlekan07034617: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
That's Great news. May God empowers the US-coalition team to keep bursting their bubbles.

Fools!! No wonder they keep recruiting, so its all about the money. Blood suckers!!!
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by mach7(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am always disgusted with Nigerian news outlets, be it papers, radio or TV when it comes to foriegn reports.

The cash crunch facing ISIS is a result of intense bombardment by Russia and not the fake US led coalition.

Who had been attacking ISIS oil smuggling infrastructure btw Russia n The U.S? It has been the Russians!

But our own news wouldn't report this as they prefer copy n paste from CNN or MSNBC.

Give Russia its due recognition n respect, pls!!

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by naijaict: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by brojoshua: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
The persons who are doing good works no get regular payment talk less of those who are doing evil works. Nevertheless let all sinners believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Saviour of the world that they might be saved and then let them turn from their sins, whoever whether the false Christians, the gay preaching presidents, suicide bombers, corrupt persons,... or adulterers, that they may not perish in everlasting destruction.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by LordReed(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sounds like good news.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by obomobo: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dem go soon dey attack banks to fund their evil acts
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Gelengelen: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
but a the burukutu burantashi goro chewing drunk dullard pampers wearing cow globe trotting fulani senile dullard still wouldn't want to release Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo from the PDP hot network of juvenile deliquencious rationale.
hahaha

you haff kee me ooooo
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by 9jatriot(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ah ha, Puttin Baba is ending terrorism. Unfortunately, the main media is controlled by the west, expect such news to be laced with maggi.

mach7:
I am always disgusted with Nigerian news outlets, be it papers, radio or TV when it comes to foriegn reports.

The cash crunch facing ISIS is a result of intense bombardment by Russia and not the fake US led coalition.

Who had been attacking ISIS oil smuggling infrastructure btw Russia n The U.S? It has been the Russians!

But our own news wouldn't report this as they prefer copy n paste from CNN or MSNBC.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by limitless777(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

BrO U vex finish O. Na wah O.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by ijustdey: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
little by little...... they will loose their stronghold.

when you remove someone economic power, you have almost defect him
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by SmartMugu: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
What is this one saying?
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by cao(f): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Everything na business...
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Folksyharry(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
nedu86:
The global fall in oil price is a US non-lethal strategy to curb global terrorism. The idea is to starve extremist groups of the badly needed funds for terror operations and logistics.

#MyTheory

I totally agree with you. It's obvious the easy cash from crude oil has helped empower these terrorists so I believe bringing down the price of crude oil is a strategy of the US to fight terrorism with less bloodshed.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by aiksneffects: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Very shameful that even ISIS, a ragtag terrorist organisation are more organised and people oriented than Nigeria government.
Nigeria is not even paying it's soldiers such amount not to talk of monthly welfare for it's citizens.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by pulsa(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
nedu86:
The global fall in oil price is a US non-lethal strategy to curb global terrorism. The idea is to starve extremist groups of the badly needed funds for terror operations and logistics.

The 49th Law of Power hence is to cut your enemy supply line.

#MyTheory
what makes you think they give a Bleep about terrorist, like they are not the one who created them in the first place to fight Russia.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by alatbaba1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
ISIS dey pay pass naija military sef. $400 to =N= 50,000 an average soldier collects. Naija I hail oo
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by kay29000(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
nedu86:

#MyTheory

Your head dey there. You understand the strategy.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by wazobiaN9(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
nedu86:

#MyTheory

Starving millions of people across the world in a bid to starve ISIS would amount to genocide... Your theory is fraught with gaping holes.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by abbey621(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
mach7:

Would you keep quiet! Even the most ignorant of people realize that the U.S is fighting more of an economic war than a physical one. ISIS has lost 4 different cash sanctuaries in the last 2 months, these sanctuaries were bombed by U.S drones destroying funds totaling more than a billion. The Russians have only been fighting ISIS in Syria, I hope you realize that ISIS controls more than just Syria?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ayoswit:
my God is already creating confusion in d camp of our enemies.

Lol, what's my God has to do with this one?
I guess Nigeria is also your enemy cos we are also hit by this same thing and other opec countries are hit too and all thanks to the lifted sanctions on Iran
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Mosh1: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
And this rubbish that you spew make u happy,to slap you dey hungry me I swear.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by EgusiSoup: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mosh1:

And this rubbish that you spew make u happy,to slap you dey hungry me I swear.

What is this one saying undecided
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Mosh1: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
I thought these terrorists said they are fighting for Islam.Why paying your terrorists this much if they are really fighting for a cause for terrorists that were not Muslims can even fight for ISIS for financial gain.
May Almighty Allah destroy enemies of humanity.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

How do you sleep at night?
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
wazobiaN9:

Starving millions of people across the world in a bid to starve ISIS would amount to genocide... Your theory is fraught with gaping holes.

Collateral damage, we're okay with that.

Countries with sane leaders won't rely solely on income from oil.

Economic diversification is the key not going hungry.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Alajiki(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

This one na fresh weyrey o! grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / UK Raises Terrorism Threat Level From Substantial To Severe / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.