Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698113 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by foxxydude: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Michealvegas:
I already won,thread closed na cheesy

Thread re-opened grin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Men are back

Me am not posting ooo

Lasvegas has won
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 3:27am On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

Na so!

THREAD RE-OPENED
Vicks,you are unrelenting.See how you opened the thread for tresspassers.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:15am On Jul 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Vicks,you are unrelenting.See how you opened the thread for tresspassers.

Yea should have closed it after reopening. My bad. Now the thread has been invaded. cry But nope, I still WON this. grin cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 4:18am On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yea should have closed it after reopening. My bad. Now the thread has been invaded. cry But nope, I still WON this. grin cool
Oshheyyy Winner.See her mouth undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:26am On Jul 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Oshheyyy Winner.See her mouth undecided

angry angry angry talk am again angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry angry talk am again angry
Chai!Now look who is angry."You quick de vex" undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:45am On Jul 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Chai!Now look who is angry."You quick de vex" undecided

smh angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 4:50am On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

smh angry angry
This your neck don suffer sha.
Sure.I was suprised by d gift and the value of the gift.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
This your neck don suffer sha.

Aluminium neck. Tested and trusted grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2020
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 4:55am On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

Aluminium neck. Tested and trusted grin
Owkay.But plastic neck will allow more frequent shakes sha.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Owkay.But plastic neck will allow more frequent shakes sha.

don't worry. this has some rubber coating. so it's durable cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 5:01am On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

don't worry. this has some rubber coating. so it's durable cool
I really hope so oo.It will still be better if u don't syh at all.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I really hope so oo.It will still be better if u don't syh at all.

ahn ahn. shocked shocked may I not be a doll baby ooo angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 5:17am On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

ahn ahn. shocked shocked may I not be a doll baby ooo angry
Doll ke?Dolls can't shake their heads without help nah grin grin Or am i thinking what should not be thought
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry angry
Ahn Ahn Vicks!You too dey vex undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Michealvegas: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
smh undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
undecided undecided tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lasvegas you have joined the smiling team

Told you
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Doll ke?Dolls can't shake their heads without help nah grin grin Or am i thinking what should not be thought
In bold: exactly my point. That's why I said may I not be a doll. when you're telling me its better I dont smh. angry

what are you thinking that you should not be thinking
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ahn Ahn Vicks!You too dey vex undecided

says who angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bartork:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin waaazzapppp
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

Goooogggggllleeee
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bartork:

Goooogggggllleeee

Looks like you are also the CEO of Google. Wawwuu Mr. Lannister cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bartork:

undecided undecided undecided

e pain am grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

e pain am grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

Looks like you are also the CEO of Google. Wawwuu Mr. Lannister cheesy cheesy

Yeah am CEO of Poddle and Piddle
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bartork:

shocked shocked shocked

oya tell me the revelation you just got grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.