Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (697880 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 5:04am On Feb 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hi everyone,

I was thinking its high time we had a Forum Game Chat Thread where all of us will come together and interact.

The aim is to bring all FGers together as I observed there are some FGers who visit other threads but don't visit this one.

The Forum Game Chat Thread will be stickied so that it will be visible for all to see. So what do you think?

BTW This thread should be left for ME (the winner cool grin)
Idea supported

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2013
Beync: Idea supported
cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2013
Thread locked grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2013
Double Yimu grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2013
Enter password

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2013
Hi everyone,

The chat thread is now active! Click here: https://www.nairaland.com/1193535/forum-games-chat-thread-thread

Meanwhile this thread is locked for maintenance. It will be re-opened shortly.

Beync darling follow me to the chat room let me give you a special treat *double wink* wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1193535/forum-games-chat-thread-thread
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 4:14am On Feb 13, 2013
Maintenance is over! The thread is now reopened cheesy.

I'm the last person to post thus I win, nobody should post after this OR ELSE..........what happened in 2009 will happen again angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2013
good morning house Hoping u r all sound dis morning, hon this thread is due for locking asap
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Onyeasi(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2013
OMG.. This thread will not end.. Mod, do you mind τ̲̅ȍ closed this thread after М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ post.. angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2013
where's this liar coming out from again?
This thread is locked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2013
We shall see. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Onyeasi(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2013
Where is the mod? Ee?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2013
He went on holiday.

Thread locked!I win cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Obinoscopy: He went on holiday.

Thread locked!I win cheesy
Wake up! This is another dream.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by koolchicco: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Yimu Yimu
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 2:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Hello every one. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2013
You are welcome. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin "The kingdom of God suffereth violence,and the violent taketh it by force"
Ooooooh God ,I take this thread by fire by kerosene.
Fire from the east, fire desend and giv me this thread.fire of the west land on this thread.fire. Fire fire fire fire fire fire
Fall down nawwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
I never knew u attend Mountain of Fire
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
opeoluwa2: grin grin grin "The kingdom of God suffereth violence,and the violent taketh it by force"
Fire from the east, fire desend and giv me this thread.fire of the west land on this thread.fire. Fire fire fire fire fire fire

grin grin grin grin You are a real clown.The angels in charge of fire are on Val celebration,try again later.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
opeoluwa2: grin grin grin "The kingdom of God suffereth violence,and the violent taketh it by force"
grin LWKMD grin You can not take this thread by force o. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: I never knew u attend Mountain of Fire
#lol#
I attended it today to win this thread.
So therefore, by fire by thunder.I crown my self winner grin grin cool cool cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
jamace: grin LWKMD grin You can not take this thread by force o. grin
Who are you??
Where are you
What are you?
When is you?
cool cool cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
Why are you?
How are yougringringrin?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by koolchicco: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
[size=0pt].[/size]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin I am Me
Me is the winner
Winner of the thread
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
Yes you win my dear

Yimu Yimu grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by koolchicco: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
[size=0pt].[/size]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by channel190(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
happy val night everybody..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by koolchicco: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.