Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (45983 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by contactmorak: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
A girl named Barbie-diva on Instagram shared these photos on her page calling the man in the pics her 'bae'. But it so happens that her 'bae' is a married man named Sampala207 on Instagram. All these alakoba side chics. Lol. Anyway, the man reached out to her publicly and asked her to immediately delete the pictures, that he was no 'bae' of hers. Lol. For those who don't know what 'bae' means, it's a term of endearment for your significant other. Doesn't she know he's married?

Naija wives and the headaches they go through because of social media. Dem no call your husband for ministerial position, na all this kind thing dem dey see him name inside...lol. Continue...

The girl has still not taken the photo down...lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/drama-as-married-man-asks-side-chic-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by benedictnsi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol..... Lots of dull brains on the Internet

cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by geesilver(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
k
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by contactmorak: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
hahahahahaha, i refused to be a side Chic grin

but when he was drilling her, he no be bae, men! men!! men!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hehehehegrin grin

Sorry babe.sad
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by MzPecs(f): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
You guys took selfie together in your car and you're saying thrash angry

The hustle is real grin grin grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Rexhenrex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
when he was taken the pics was he blind folded??
he haven't see nothing the girl should also make stickers with the picures.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Vikky014(f): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some girls self angry
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by ggrin(f): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Toooor see bashing shocked gringringrin
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by hertz9te(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol..... Lots of dull brains in the Internet
like you.....your English sucks

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by czarr(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Low,all of them wan get bad looool grin
All these girls should just keep things on the DL
And stop breaking up marriages grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by missKiffy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yawa don burst cheesy didnt she know he was married, except she doesn't know sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by benedictnsi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
hertz9te:
like you.....your English sucks

I know bros..... Buh believe you me, i can teach you English.

#not_Bragging

23 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by cruzita(f): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will not take it down till his wife and relations sees it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Smellymouth: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin these gehs ain't loyal grin

To think that we are just 20 days on this new year and we have experience truck full of drama and shi*****t is beyond imagination.

To my hommies, beware of who you go out with..and don't ever underestimate a chick..
She might be cool but you have no idea what she is capable of doing.

Fair warning ##

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by onstelly(f): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ghen Ghen Ghen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Swissheart(f): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
He probably didn't tell her he is married... ... .

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by dechandel(f): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin these gehs ain't loyal grin

To think that we are just 20 days on this new year and we have experience truck full of drama and shi*****t is beyond imagination.

To my hommies, beware of who you go out with..and don't ever underestimate a chick..
She might be cool but you have no idea what she is capable of doing.

Fair warning ##

How is the girl in question not loyal?
Who is the married one in the picture? The man or the girl?
Who is the one who left wifey at home to go carry another chick?
Who is the one asking for the pics to be taken off because he is so "loyal"??

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love is wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by mifavour(f): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by driand(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Make aunty chioma catch you, you go talk were u see Bae, angry

Please delete

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Omotayor123(f): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ah don laugh tire... Serves her right grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Integrityfarms(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
When many ladies are desperate to have a man either married or single. #end time generation

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by CaroLyner(f): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
side chick problem 101 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Pressidoo: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
The girl serve him right, when he was busy grinding her he never complain, but when the girl is now happily enjoying the guy 7 packs and want to tell the whole world what she have that is making her happy, he now complain. Their both trash to the social youth which and i would like social lawmar shoud please do the needful.
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
I even thought the thread title read: "Man Asks MathsChic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page"...lol

This, this is none of my business. undecided
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Brunel(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol. Hehe
This one pass Judas own o
So he's proud in secret of her but not in open.
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by VickyRotex(f): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
dechandel:
How is the girl in question not loyal?
Who is the married one in the picture? The man or the girl?
Who is the one who left wifey at home to go carry another chick?
Who is the one asking for the pics to be taken off because he is so "loyal"??

cool cool cool Correct! cheesy cheesy

Maybe the guy even lied to her that he's not married, and babe decided to flaunt her "Bae" cheesy grin

Gbese re o grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? / 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.