Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) (5561 Views)

Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Ussyyn(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
this one na load of milks oooo BTW is this for real?? shocked

See more photos here:- http://www.melogist.com/see-this-naija-girl-with-the-biggest-b00bs-photos/

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by falconey(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yeah she garrit, I can't suck it dry I admit.
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Ussyyn(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:
Yeah she garrit, I can't suck it dry I admit.

so if offered you will drink it wink
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by falconey(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ussyyn:

so if offered you will drink it wink
No I will put 'it' in freezer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
My whole body in 6 places cant even measure up to dat! Dat one na overload

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wow..dis one resemble baloon wey wan burst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Ussyyn(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:

No I will put 'it' in freezer.

Funny....
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Ussyyn(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
TorresUc:
Wow..dis one resemble baloon wey wan burst

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Michizzy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nope! I'll pass undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Queen of stretch marks
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
MhizTessy:

Into six...Asin 6×…You must be titless grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
sauceny:

Into six...Asin 6×…You must be titless grin
Forgive me, I really am.
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Ussyyn(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
MhizTessy:

Forgive me, I really am.

I love girls who dont lie wink
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ussyyn:

I love girls who dont lie wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by praxisnetworks: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
MhizTessy:

Forgive me, I really am.
Omo alee ni eee..which kain dp be that?
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Omo alee ni eee..which kain dp be that?
Iwo gannnnn ni omo alee! Ode!
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Smellymouth: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Warris this? I am a lover of huge bo0bs but this is too much joor
Suck borbi till u get headache undecided
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by praxisnetworks: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
MhizTessy:

Emi gannnnn ni omo alee ati Ode!

Fixed

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Fraih(f): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Fraih(f): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by praxisnetworks: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fraih:

grin
Hi
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by jonaifame22(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Now I've seen something bigger than the world's problem! Hmmmmm!
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Fraih(f): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Hi
Hello
That was unnice maam. lol

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Fixed

Fix urself first
Now bye!
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by valdes00(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
by my calculations and if am nt mistaken... 35 of my GF's own will be removed from one of her own....
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Ussyyn(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
valdes00:
by my calculations and if am nt mistaken... 35 of my GF's own will be removed from one of her own....

are you serious? shocked shocked shocked
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by valdes00(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ussyyn:

are you serious? shocked shocked shocked
Do I look like am kidding

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by jericco1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
MhizTessy:

Errm you can show us ur own in just one pieceundecided cheesy
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by Skibofire(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
old me would have masturbated to this.much stronger now #neverunderestimateadeterminedmind
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by kingofpool: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
MhizTessy:
Even in 100 places self, it wnt still measure upto it
Re: OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) by SPG4U(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
ok we have seen it, but what do we need it for

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke

(1) (Reply)

Should Religion Be A Barrier To Relationship/marriage? / Why Do Some Ladies Do This? / Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.