Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) (82420 Views)

Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Many Nigerians have special reservations for people who attend white garment churches.Despite the reservations,anumber of Nigerian celebs attend these white garment churches.

Some of Nigerian celebs who have at one point in their lives attended white garment churches are Don Jazzy,D'Prince,Comedienne Princess,Comedian Omo baba,Ronke Odusanya,Adediwura Gold,Liz Da Silver,Lepa Shandy,Toyin Adegbola,Eniola Badmus ,Biodun Okeowo and many others.

Above are photos of Nigerian top stars who have at one point in their lives attended a white garment church.Some of them look fashionable in their white garment outfit.

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by geesilver(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
IJO ALASO FUNFUN.............

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by EbubeOnoh(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Even Eniola Badmus dey go white church. Eya theres is god o

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by fijiano202(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
So?? kini Big Deal....

Halleluyah

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by elobyobi: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mimo!!! Angeli Michael!!! Mimo!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
i was going to church one sunday morning.....i saw an old friend of mine with her white cele garment. when she saw me, she was so shy....she could not look me straight in the eyes....i was suprised, so i asked her.... why are you shy?? she answered "many people don't like my church. i told her as long as your church is preaching/doing what is right.....then no problem.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Proud C & S Member ..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by allytinted: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Proudly Celestial

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Duchesskm(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ehn ehn? White garment no be church?
Very soon u will the ones that attend ifa shrine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by ibisko04: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mimo! Mimo!! Mimo!!! Holy! Holy!! Holy!!! God is good all the time.
Worship God Almighty in the way that is acceptable unto him.
Don't worry about how people feel about you and the way you worship Almighty God.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by brownjulie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
really? but why are most of them Yoruba? abi na acting tinx ni

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am proud to be a celestial.
The blessing and grace of the Celestial Church of Christ is enormous. God bless every lover and believer of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by laurel03(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
If they like make then attend gurumarahji or Olumba Olumba.... Na their life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
No wonder.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Eboh4z: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am not seeing Terry G's pics

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
There's nothing like best church. All balls down to the individual, as long as your worshiping God in truth and in spirit!
It is due to discrimination between religions that is bringing this war to the world. Boko will feel they're right for their actions, Muslims and Christians will feel they are the best religion, Sometimes if this competition never started at all, we would have been a better country than even Usa or Uk.
Am a Christian and I know the greatest commandment I ought to obey is "Love your neighbor as you love yourself"!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by CACAWA(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Jediel1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
So hw this wan concern us??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Jibsmth(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
God's own church. ESOCS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by wisenewgem(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
How does this stop Banks from collecting my 50naira?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Sanmel(f): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Emi ologo re, Oluwa gbe ogo mi fun mi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by callherspices(f): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Celestians rocks cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yorubaz attends this church the most #GodKnowsBest

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by yahrant140(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
The list isn't complete without "yahrant140" nothing bad in white garment church! Just try to know your shepherd more better...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Chanchit: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Truth be told, I fear cele' girls but I can't really differentiate celestial from Cherubim but I plan to attend a C&S, Catholic and seventh day adventist service one of this days just to know how they conduct their service. Not planning on visiting celestial church sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nienie(f): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
so?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.