Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) (82417 Views)

Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2016
well, I can't see ma pics...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by davidsgal(f): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2016
Proudly Celestial.... Buh pls.... Plan to attend 5 nights of Glory.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Oritsefemi is not included, why?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Codyt(m): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2016
misspresident:
i was going to church one sunday morning.....i saw an old friend of mine with her white cele garment. when she saw me, she was so shy....she could not look me straight in the eyes....i was suprised, so i asked her.... why are you shy?? she answered "many people don't like my church. i told her as long as your church is preaching/doing what is right.....then no problem.
I love that reply. Thumbs up jae.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Larrey:
I too attend white garment oo.I'm proud of my church
If you agree to date me i will become a member of your church.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by ukabrother: 2:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Jibsmth:
God's own church. ESOCS
ESOCS for life bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Chanchit: 3:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Dexema:
chanchit oooooooo! I haff die with laff dis night. grin

I need clear the guy na, see the kyn pass weh he throw for my defence.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by MeandSum: 3:56am On Jan 21, 2016
brownjulie:
really? but why are most of them Yoruba? abi na acting tinx ni

Because you had to ask that question means you absolutely have no idea about religion in Nigeria (and its Africanization). grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Fleshly: 3:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Larrey:
I too attend white garment oo.I'm proud of my church

You look beautiful in your pics, but just a question, what is it about your church that many people despise it? I heard you guys are into some sort of voodoo worship? Please can you tell me what Cele is all about - because to be honest, I fear white Garment people. I'm even shaking (afraid) writing this reply to you. Abeg no offense (pun) intended.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 4:12am On Jan 21, 2016
davidsgal:
Proudly Celestial.... Buh pls.... Plan to attend 5 nights of Glory.

Which parish do u attend ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by MeandSum: 4:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Chanchit:
Truth be told, I fear cele' girls but I can't really differentiate celestial from Cherubim but I plan to attend a C&S, Catholic and seventh day adventist service one of this days just to know how they conduct their service. Not planning on visiting celestial church sha.

You should try attending even more denominations. You see, knowledge, comes from experience and the best ones are those you get first hand (where possible).

I still find it fascinating even after 20 something years of being an atheist.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 4:30am On Jan 21, 2016
[size=18pt]Laughing My A$$ Off!!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:35am On Jan 21, 2016
I was asked a guy which church he attends. He said "Cele" and was looking at me funny, expecting me to say something. Some white garment ppl are funny i swear. They get defensive because of the way society views them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by nijanigga: 5:53am On Jan 21, 2016
udmbat:
I am proud to be a celestial.
The blessing and grace of the Celestial Church of Christ is enormous. God bless every lover and believer of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Anytime time I saw celestial church and I will look around looking to see a burial ground or a river. Can anyone attest to this?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Chanchit: 6:19am On Jan 21, 2016
MeandSum:

You should try attending even more denominations. You see, knowledge, comes from experience and the best ones are those you get first hand (where possible).

I still find it fascinating even after 20 something years of being an atheist.

Thanks. I would definitely be attending more.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by glossy6(f): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2016
Yellobas won't separate fetish practices from Christianity that's the problem with these their white garment churches.

You can attack me for saying the truth. who really cares undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2016
nijanigga:

Anytime time I saw celestial church and I will look around looking to see a burial ground or a river. Can anyone attest to this?
Pictorial examples please
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Psychodavidovic:
Proud C & S Member ..
You cant even call the name in full, proud indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by marlockj: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2016
misspresident:
i was going to church one sunday morning.....i saw an old friend of mine with her white cele garment. when she saw me, she was so shy....she could not look me straight in the eyes....i was suprised, so i asked her.... why are you shy?? she answered "many people don't like my church. i told her as long as your church is preaching/doing what is right.....then no problem.

Yes the church is better manipulative... the practise There is hilarious.

The girl knws
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by uhiochris1(m): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2016
I no see dammy krane and Terry G
But this thing fit be movie oooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by marlockj: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2016
The fact is this ppl who attend this churches hide alot.....

They will Neva tell u they attend this church..till when they knw they cnt hide any mre....

Especially girls...finding husband while going to this kind of church..I mean husband out side d church...

The church is voodu kind of..they promise u protection, wealth when you worship with them..

Some Ppl who go,Dnt go Cuz they wnt to go..Bt they blv if they cn get greener leaf they will run from the church....

I Hv a brotherhood female frnd nw..she was Nt a brotherhood ohh..Bt Cuz of no husband.. she got married to brotherhood man..the girl s now regretting..

The church blv in sum kind of power...they Kip tell u some kind of diabolic things to do to protect your self from witches
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by miomio(f): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2016
Very soon we will see some that attend black garment church!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Eboh4z:
I am not seeing Terry G's pics

Na Terry G picture na suppose dey the first position.Abi na for he dream he dey attend white garment church.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2016
how does this help the continuous fall in the price of Nigeria crude oil?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Larrey(f): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
If you agree to date me i will become a member of your church.
date?nt even marry,o ga o grin.thank u sir cos I'm married wit a beautiful girl.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by mizhanny(f): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
megabyte2:
Proudly Celestial
yea, WE ROCK!!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by SoNature(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2016
In Igbo we say, "People don't attend white garment church in vain." Go and check the family background of any member of such church, they always had a huge problem the church solved for them, and sadly, they are often warned that the problem would resurface if they ever leave the church for another.

Personally, I can never marry a girl from such church no matter how beautiful and well-behaved she is.

#MyOpinion
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by ministeriallist: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2016
So what's the big deal about the church they attend? I wonder why this is making FP.
It's a person's choice how and where he associates.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Chanchit:
Truth be told, I fear cele' girls but I can't really differentiate celestial from Cherubim but I plan to attend a C&S, Catholic and seventh day adventist service one of this days just to know how they conduct their service. Not planning on visiting celestial church sha.
flee as much as your feet can carry you when you see their girls. speaking from experience.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Larrey(f): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Fleshly:

You look beautiful in your pics, but just a question, what is it about your church that many people despise it? I heard you guys are into some sort of voodoo worship? Please can you tell me what Cele is all about - because to be honest, I fear white Garment people. I'm even shaking (afraid) writing this reply to you. Abeg no offense (pun) intended.
Hmmmm. I attend cherubim and seraphim movement church, Ayo ni o. Some white garment churches ve spoilt the good ones, we dnt worship voodoo in my own church. We only make use of olive oil and water. I ve a frnd dat she used to run away frm white garment people but her orientation changed when we met ,she normally come to my church now when ever we are doing anniversary. The koko is dat u can't say because one white garment is bad so odas are bad too. it is well with us all.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by ukemeramat(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
EbubeOnoh:
Even Eniola Badmus dey go white church. Eya theres is god o
U have a problem. U r blinded with hypocrisy! What is wrong with there churches? I blame ur pastor not u. #smh
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by ukemeramat(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Jibsmth:
God's own church. ESOCS
May the God of Moses orimolade ajagunmokadi bless u plenty plenty!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.