Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:33 AM

*** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** (5884 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Available For Sale. / Supply Of Quality Raw Cashew Nuts From Kabba, Ogbomosho And Kwara / Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
We have Raw Cashew Nuts for sale to individuals, corporate organisations, exporters and processors. The Cashew orchard is located in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Kindly view details below:
KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count
Packaging in 80kg jute bags
Quantity available: 500 tons per month
Sales: On going, First come First served, cash and carry
Email: exportresource@gmail.com

For best prices, interested and serious buyers can call.

Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by Energy2015: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Do give me a call on 07082638957 for negotiation for 100tonnes
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Energy2015:
Do give me a call on 07082638957 for negotiation for 100tonnes

Okay will do that in a bit.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Raw Cashew Nuts available.

Tap into this new season of 2016 for best prices.

If you export or process RCN, your best bet is to arrange for purchase now. Those in the know, already know.

cc Indian Cashews
cc Vietnam Cashews
cc Chinese Cashews
cc Brazilian Cashews

Edit:
Stay tuned for updates...

Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you are interested or intending to venture into this industry, or you have that craving but don't know how to go about it, you still can but with mentorship. Ebooks and seminars do help but people learn at different pace.

A sure way you can expand your depth and knowledge base in the dynamics of this export business is through mentorship and a hands on practical approach, which surely does pay greatly at the end.

Your basics are a Ltd company (1 million shares), NEPC licence, NXP bank account, good source of supply, foreign buyer purchase order (L/C backed), and a good shipping / forwarding agent.

Most Raw Cashew Nuts are bagged in 80kg jute bags, 13 bags make a ton, 30 tons make a truck.

A 20ft will take 18tons, while a 40ft takes 25 tons. It's advisable not to over stuff and for space to hang moisture absorbers in the containers to control humidity. The inside also padded with corrugated carton sheets.

Shipping companies you can use: Grimaldi, Hanjin, Maersk, Safmarine, Hapag Lloyd, PIL, MSC, China Shipping, Lansal (ZIM), etc.

Buyer pays for freight. They usually have customer accounts with these shipping companies. And if you a the exporter have to pay for freight, you have to factor the costs into your final selling price.

Documentation wise: vessel scheduling, NXP forms, container booking, transloading, SGS (optional), inspection agents, phytosanitary, and Form A (Certificate of Origin).

For more information on this kindly call the number above.

Back to the Topic:

2015 saw a great leap in the cashew business with higher margins than before as raw cashew nuts sold for 900$ - 1200$ per ton on FOB basis.

As world population increases, consumer demand heightens and harvest shortfall in some cashew producing countries due to flood, the demand this year is bound to increase.

And also with the production increase in cashew derivatives such as cashew fruit juice, cashew nut shell liquid (cnsl), cashew nut butter, cashew cheese, and cashew liquor, the cashew market is bound to stay strong for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by divineappo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
u av enlightened me. when a buyer is offering FOB, does it mean, i wil be d one to handle shipping cost(freight), customs duties and documentation cost, container booking cost and other cost until d goods depart d nigerian port? pls enlighten me sir

1 Like

Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by akinvest(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
ExportResource:
We have Raw Cashew Nuts for sale to individuals, corporate organisations, exporters and processors. The Cashew orchard is located in Ilorin, Kwara State.

KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count

@ OpCashew nut price is not yet out, flags up is 2nd week in Feb, stop giving wrong info about cahew nut biz.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
akinvest:
@ OpCashew nut price is not yet out, flags up is 2nd week in Feb, stop giving wrong info about cahew nut biz.

What's your problem akinvest?

Do you read at all?

if I have my cashew orchard, do I have to wait for you to tell me when and how to sell?

Something that has undergone pruning.

This is family business, I'm not a middle man so pls leave my thread and let other people benefit!
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
divineappo:
u av enlightened me. when a buyer is offering FOB, does it mean, i wil be d one to handle shipping cost(freight), customs duties and documentation cost, container booking cost and other cost until d goods depart d nigerian port? pls enlighten me sir

divineappo when a buyer asks for FOB, it involves all factored costs borne by you the seller to bring the goods to the port.

All cost of documentation, local debit notes, customs forwarding etc. You must have known all these costs and factored them in your FOB price per ton. Your obligations stops when the container is "ship railed", that is moved for stacking onboard vessel.

If also the buyer gives you delivery terms CIF / CNF means you will also pay freight. But all in all, you must factor in the freight costs into the final export price you give the buyer.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by akinvest(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
ExportResource:

What's your problem akinvest?

Do you read at all?

if I have my cashew orchard, do I have to wait for you to tell me when and how to sell?

Something that has undergone pruning.

This is family business, I'm not a middle man so pls leave my thread and let other people benefit!

Sorry friend! but u need 2 b specific when posting, and telling poeple that u have 500m/t to supply weekly when rcn is yet to start fully, its look somehow.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2016

KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count

Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by dav8id(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
akinvest:
Sorry friend! but u need 2 b specific when posting, and telling poeple that u have 500m/t to supply weekly when rcn is yet to start fully, its look somehow.

Stop wasting your energy ..dat Row cashew nut i seen through the pix is an Old nut. maybe last 2 years ago nut.

i laugh with Eggon languege when he mention 2015/2016 grin grin

anyway mak i pack well for side
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2016

KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count

Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks for your calls yesterday,
One processor, one exporter locked.
We need more interested parties. Thanks and keep the calls coming.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by Glare247(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2016
ExportResource:

KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count

. Hello,how are u sir,do u have cashiew farm? Looking for consultant to setup cashiew farm in ilorin,reply sir
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Glare247:
. Hello,how are u sir,do u have cashiew farm? Looking for consultant to setup cashiew farm in ilorin,reply sir

Hello Glare247, yes we have a farm in Ilorin. But I'm sorry I do not consult on farm setup, I primarily channel my focus to trading and exports and in due time contract processing.

However, I do encourage you to pursue this mission. It's an asset and one of the best investments to have.

There are a few farm set up consultants in the agric section if you search well. I wish you success in this endeavour. Best Regards.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by divineappo(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2016
ExportResource:

divineappo when a buyer asks for FOB, it involves all factored costs borne by you the seller to bring the goods to the port.

All cost of documentation, local debit notes, customs forwarding etc. You must have known all these costs and factored them in your FOB price per ton. Your obligations stops when the container is "ship railed", that is moved for stacking onboard vessel.
If also the buyer gives you delivery terms CIF / CNF means you will also pay freight. But all in all, you must factor in the freight costs into the final export price you give the buyer.

sir, what u are implying is dat, in FOB, d seller handles the freight along with other cost? or is it d buyer dat handles dat after the goods is ship railed on board vessel? am asking bcoz, last year, i told a shipping agent about a buyer offering FOB, and he ask me "if d FOB involves the seller(me) handling the freight along with custom charges or custom charges alone", i got confused
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
divineappo:
sir, what u are implying is dat, in FOB, d seller handles the freight along with other cost? or is it d buyer dat handles dat after the goods is ship railed on board vessel? am asking bcoz, last year, i told a shipping agent about a buyer offering FOB, and he ask me "if d FOB involves the seller(me) handling the freight along with custom charges or custom charges alone", i got confused

For FOB

FOB: seller bornes all cost to bring goods to the port of departure. Cost of goods, your profit, all logistics, documentation to process the cargo up to the port is seller's responsibility. All this make up your FOB price.

For example, if the cost of goods at your farm gate + profit is $500 per ton, you must factor in transport (farm to port), documentation and forwarding into your FOB price. Thus your price may increase from $500 to $580 per ton. The $80 per ton covers all the costs for documentation and forwarding to the port, which leaves your profit and cost of goods intact at $500. What expenses you make you gain back when your buyer pays you.

Buyer responsibility involves freight and clearing at port of destination. Freight can be prepaid or post paid by the buyer.

Most buyers have customer account with the shipping companies in their country on which debit notes for freight charge are issued to and the buyer pays before the vessel leaves or when it arrives.

What the agent should have asked you on hearing FOB, is what shipping company does your buyer intend to use, and if he has a customer account with them.
The buyer will liaise with the shipping company via the branch office in his country for freight.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by divineappo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sir, thanks alot. U are a great teacher. I now understand better. The burden is lifted. I will contact u anytime i have a buyer for raw cashew. God bless you sir.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
divineappo:
Sir, thanks alot. U are a great teacher. I now understand better. The burden is lifted. I will contact u anytime i have a buyer for raw cashew. God bless you sir.

Thank you. God bless you too.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by lanre2009: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
divineappo:

With an FOB contract the seller bears all the cost that will get the container to the port, while the buyer pays for freight. F.O.B stands for Free On Board.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2016

KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count

Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by divineappo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
lanre2009:

With an FOB contract the seller bears all the cost that will get the container to the port, while the buyer pays for freight. F.O.B stands for Free On Board.
thanks sir. Great answers. I have learnt alot today. Thanks sir.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2016

KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count

For best prices, interested and serious buyers can call..
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by divineappo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
ExportResource:

KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count

whats ur email. i av a buyer
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by eseleborjpyaho: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
SIR

CAN YOU CAN DELIVER TO LAGOS OR US A ND IF YES SEND YOUR BEST OFFER TO ME eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
divineappo:
whats ur email. i av a buyer

exportresource@gmail.com
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by ExportResource(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
eseleborjpyaho:
SIR

CAN YOU CAN DELIVER TO LAGOS OR US A ND IF YES SEND YOUR BEST OFFER TO ME eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

Can you raise a Bank Guarantee?
If no, cash and carry Ilorin.
My rgds.
Re: *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels *** by divineappo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
ExportResource:

KOR 45 - 50
180 - 200 Nut count
Email: exportresource@gmail.com

sir, kindly check ur email. Its urgent. My client needs 30tonnes delivery urgently. He wants to issue BG. 09095500809

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) / Simple Farm tools for Soil Digging, Land Tilling & Weeding / Convert Ppm To Meq/100g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.