Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) (29180 Views)

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Smellymouth: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2016
grin
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Kesmakveli(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2016
Some People are heartless o!!! Of all proffessions in this life, its the medical line this dude saw to Photocopy and paste.. Who knows how many wrongs he must have done with the life of innocent beings. #MayGodhaveMercy. #HeShouldFaceForhisCrime.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by tblaq: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2016
May God help us ooo..fake Doc hmmm
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by simple2626(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2016
I wasn't disappointed anyway.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2016
So many fakes around. Went to hospital when I had neuropathy and the silly doctor said neuropathy wasn't a sickness that it is a form of treatment. I went out and ran for my life, killer doctors on the loose
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Intendy: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2016
but people get bad liver o
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Sowhizy(f): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2016
amunkita:
The guy should be used as a nurse to attend to Lassa Fever patients pending when the scourge is over..

He won't be useful at the prison for now...

Abi?
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by zhiggy1(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2016
You guys should read The Punch report, he wasn't working or practising in Luth as speculated.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by elobyobi: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2016
When government agencies employ people ONLY based on tribalism and nepotism, and not aptitude and competence (because "God forbid that a stranger should come from another part of the country and save our lives"), surely they are bound to encounter these things.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by iroc4eva: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2016
oh my goodness!! who employed him in de place? owl! my brother at de top ... jst get a certificate from oluwale, n I will cover u, am in charge of HR dept ....gush! heaven only knows de no of souls dat this idiot has sent to de great beyond... my verdict!... inject Ebola + HIV + lassa fever virus in his system n quarantine him only to be used as experimental specimen for de med students... courrrrrrrt
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by smartwilly4eva: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2016
ayobase:
A dropout!

yes he could be a dropout
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by amunkita(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2016
Sowhizy:

Abi?
yes nah

1 Like

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by donfemo(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2016
The management of Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba should be held responsible, How can you have a fake doctor working for you and it took 3 years to uncover the scam. Only God knows how many people have suffered and died because of this. The doctor is not the only one who should be behind bars, if he got away with this for 3 years then there are others practicing the same.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Only God can save us in dis country Nigeria.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Nnenna18(f): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Nawa o
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by bish2(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
After 3 years... Maybe his handwriting gave him away.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Na dis kind people d leave blade 4 person body...
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Ifyrock: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Ikorodu certificate at work. people should stop playing with other people's lives
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by adedayoadeoye(f): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2016
They should ask him how many people he has killed so far den multiply by 5.he should serve dt in prison den hang him later. Boko haram,missing budget n fake Dork.God save us in dis country.lobatan
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by dragunov: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Karlovich:
Adeshina Opeyemi why?? Why did u decide to be this wicked. Despite the free education awolowo gave ur people u still decided to be useless
As if there are not thousands of them from your area who are more expert in this form of criminality. Oniyeye.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by sakabe(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2016
amunkita:
The guy should be used as a nurse to attend to Lassa Fever patients pending when the scourge is over..

He won't be useful at the prison for now...

good day man, you said d man should be used as a Lassa fever nurse? do you mean that nurses risking their lives to treat the infected people are not certified like dis quack doctor ? if you must know, those nurses are people with integrity and are qualified beyond what you can think of, because just ordinary nurse can't work there. they deserve respect.
I think it's time in this country wen pipu start to identify the quacks from the professionals. Nurses are angels that deserves to be respected. many nurses (quacks) out there are just like this fake doctor, we need to identify and persecute them!!!

#nursesDeservesRespect
#NURSES are angel

Btw, I think nurses deserves an apology from you following this shallow minded and unrespectful comment of yours!

I give way!
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by msimeon475(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2016
Why are dey just discovering DAT now, becuse change don dey evey body don zip up.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by emilyone(f): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2016
See him face like aja mi lo paa! grin
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by segun5A(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2016
LMFashions:
I just came to check the name, the BRR people (Brown Roof Republic) grin
Have u ever been to Italy??

Find time to go and you'll see how tourist from the whole wide world troop there to see brown roofs.

Ode...Aje okuta ma mu omi.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by alaskido(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Please Nairalanders, why are you blaming this fake doctor. We have to blame it on our society. Even our President is fake.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by franklingud(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Name checkers association, come to your own shame and disgrace by your brother.

Lobatan!
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by shariffalabim89: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2016
There's difference between Lagos State University teaching Hospital (LASUTH)and University of Lagos teaching Hospital (LUTH). Front page mods pls take note
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2016
Na this kind people dey give instruction say if u no pay advance they no go treat you.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Nicur: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Chai checked the name but surely and always I was not disappointed!! yellowbars and crime are like bread and butter as in 5 and 6!!! them pass igbos sef only north is the pride of Nigeria!! quote me and see trouble!! angry
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by glossy6(f): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2016
Na dem. ...God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.