Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? (26709 Views)

Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is a True event...2 days ago actually...
My long time friend Came Back from school for another of our friend's Birthday party...I went to see him (let's call him Ben) before the Party, He was crashing @ his Sister's two bedroom flat, We were watching a movie together when Her hubby Came home from work. He barely answered me when I greeted him sef.

Like 20 mins later he called her into their room, moments later their voices were raised..I couldn't make out what they were aguing about but I knew she called him a Naïve and paranoid fellow, The sound of the slap was very loud, I was Mad instantly..I Told Ben*. "Get in there and stop This Madness".. He told me it' s not his business or Mine.That we should Go outside...I was too angry Because I left immediately....But I keep thinking was Ben* Right?

Tell me Guys, will you allow it?

Lalasticlala,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by peterovanski(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will plot His assasination quietly

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
He must also beat me...
Only an animal in human skin does that, even in your presence? shocked , he needs his brain checked undecided

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
peterovanski:
I would have preferred a face to face confrontation...because I blive ts the highest insult he can gimme if it were my sister.... .....Let am know say E no gel at all

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
peterovanski:

...and thereafter find another husband for your sister or you'll marry her??

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by peterovanski(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
AdeniyiA:

If it happens it will be a family issue and we will resolve it within the family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
AdeniyiA:

Its beta to b without a husband than to b wt one that beats her.

144 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
He did wrong, if the fight led to an injury or death what would he say?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Motherfucker2: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
What are you gonna do if your sister's husband is hitting her ?? Fight the husband ??
When the police comes, two of you are going to jail.

The best thing to do is call 911, they will be there in the next minute and his ass will be in jail for domestic violence, and spouse battery and some other charges.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Whizkeey(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
I dey dere and he beat my sis my tru blood and he didn't wrap tins with me.... Tank God we kuku get 2 soldiers in our family... U know d rest

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by kobonaire(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
No f'kin way! I never saw my dad to it to my mom/sisters so how dare he? If he slaps my sis in front of me then he will receive two dirty slaps.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by jmoore(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am not a statue.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by kennyman2000(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Capital No!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Sissyshakara(f): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
This one pass me o>>> On to the next thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by sapientia(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will say it depends.. I pray it never happens

your mood matters a lot the day it will happen

You might threaten fire and brimstone only to turn a peace maker that day

You might preach peace now only for us to hear your story from kirikiri

But its a mark of disrespect for him to do that.. he should at least wait

as we discuss if another does that to your sister.. question is.. do you yourself hit ladies

Only cowards do no matter the provocation

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by TVTKOKO(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
See how you dey drink panadol for another man headache. To an extent, Ben was right!
The couple have been staying together for sometime and I'm very sure dey must have quarrelled bfore his arrival so therefore they must hav a way to settle theirselves.
If he had intervened as you suggested, he might have made tins worse and maybe the cause of theirbreakup

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by highmood(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
He won't even attempt it even if he "has no" respect for me. Him de craze! When I have never thought of beating any lady.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Evyivy(f): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Integrityfarms(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
E no go easy o. Except the man is far way older than me. But if an my agemate or person I senior, mehn e no go happen o!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by emmykk(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
yes you can only try to seperate

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Well I might not know what really transpired between both of them, though he ought to give me that respect being present there.

I go beat the guy plenty, after that we go to beer parlor to have some drinks

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Marvel1206: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
STILL THINKING
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Smellymouth: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Even in his dreams, even in my absence he can't..
He should go and beat his mother and sisters

24 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Etizz: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Never......

I won't fight him but I will prevent him from laying his hand on my sister ...

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Savigne(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why would I?....He will beat both of us then...Well sha God wont allow my Sis marry such an he goat that wouldnt respect the fact that there are strangers around and pretend to be human..

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
AdeniyiA:

And what's that supposed to mean? That his sister must remain married by force by fire

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by manny4life(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
AdeniyiA:

I'd rather do that (find another husband) than have a man abuse my sister. A slap will eventually lead to beating and that's how it graduates.

17 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by cold(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmm..dem dey look face pull that kind stunt na.Nobody would dare make a dumb move like that around me. Abi you wan die?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by jeeqaa7(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
even in my absence...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Aspiregreat: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don't like interfering into issues involving married couples cus of it complexity.However I will have to salvage the situation if the slap exceed 3.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by galaxy4rep(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
will comment later.....am coming.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Onyiido: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
The guy is a weakling. How would u beat my sister or sibling in front of me. I will bind the madness that caused it out of him asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says / I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.