Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1341387 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Be Motivated
I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I wake up with the dream,
I eat the dream,
I rehearse the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wear the dream,
I pray the dream,
Surely the dream is gonna be a reality.

As people much wiser than me say, "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement". I've already gotten my kits ready for the interview and my chest tag will be AB 5.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
MrSuama:

He just crossed an obstacle.

Very true bro

How many days is the scheduled for the screening process?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:

My man no one is asking u to run u will just be ask to do advance trekking (jogging) it will be fun because u will not be the only one and let me tell u this if u are jogging first rule don't open ur month to inhale oxygen u will get tired fast and secondly the moment u are tired think about 1* and start singing.

Best post so far......

secondly the moment u are tired think about 1* and start singing

The above cut made me laff wella

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
ugo4u:
Be Motivated
I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I ate the dream,
I rehearsed the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wore the dream,
I pray the dream,

As people much wiser than me say, "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement". I've already gotten my kits ready for the interview and my chest tag will be AB 5.

Nice one bro....I like your faith

I dey think of how I go take request for excuse from my office now...... I don't how many days the screening will be conducted
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
erimakosamuel:

I dey think of how I go take request for excuse from my office now...... I don't how many days the screening will be conducted
If you reach the final stage(Facing board), it will take approximately 2 weeks. Moreover if you love the army job you will take excuse from ur boss if they refuse you resign kawai.. I told my current employer ab-initio that once army calls me for interview I'll be going on leave(if them no gree na to kuku sack me) achieving my dream and goal is a task that is non-negotiable and must be achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
ugo4u:

If you reach the final stage(Facing board), it will take approximately 2 weeks. Moreover if you love the army job you will take excuse from ur boss if they refuse you resign kawai.. I told my current employer ab-initio that once army calls me for interview I'll be going on leave(if them no gree na to kuku sack me) achieving my dream and goal is a task that is non-negotiable and must be achieved.

That two weeks too much oh....chai....see gbege
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
erimakosamuel:

it's well. I'm sure my office will excuse even for one month I just pray my name is out
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
2 weeks is a maximum. 2016's was around 11 days or so. When you get interviewed, you carry on.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
odimbannamdi:
2 weeks is a maximum. 2016's was around 11 days or so. When you get interviewed, you carry on.

Brotherly, when one get interviewed and passed will they be allowed to go home the following day to go and prepare for training or they will still hold them back for some other things? And please what's the interval for the training to take place after the interview?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
odimbannamdi:
Brotherly, when one get interviewed and passed will they be allowed to go home the following day to go and prepare for training or they will still hold them back for some other things? And please what's the interval for the training to take place after the interview?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Col84: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Bu6IWUKmYmJ1IAEU5POL74
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

Thanks

As soon as you get interviewed, you should be free to go. In the 2016, on the 11th day (which was a Sunday), results of the extensive medical tests (that had lasted for around 3days or so) were announced and the likes of Yourd Sincerely were evicted. That same morning, they ran the 3.2km race. I witnessed them run the race, thereafter i left. The next morning, when i called my guys, they informed me that they were interviewed that same day and that they took the night bus home. As they spoke with me that morning, they were already at their homes in Abia state.

You see, the army incurs heavy costs for each day we all remaining in screening, so i think they would prefer to finish all on time to save those overhead costs.

So, be sure you will leave as soon as possible.

For the training resumption, i cant say emphatically coz i am obviously not the COAS. But from my own personal calculation, the army loves to do the POP of the RC and SSC cadets at the same time to save costs and pageantry, and this is usually in September. So if my calculation is correct, January is quite feasible coz it will be exactly 9 months from January to September.

But dont take my words hook, line and sinker. They are mere speculations. The COAS and MS decide that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Col84:

If all the discussions we have been having here were done in a whatsapp group, do you think you would have been privy to the invaluable and indispensable information you must have gathered from here?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
erimakosamuel:

There is obviously a lot you do not know, yet you were proud enough to bad-mouth and chase a major contributor to this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by dominicnuel1: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:

My man no one is asking u to run u will just be ask to do advance trekking (jogging) it will be fun because u will not be the only one and let me tell u this if u are jogging first rule don't open ur month to inhale oxygen u will get tired fast and secondly the moment u are tired think about 1* and start singing.
thanks for d advice
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
odimbannamdi:

As soon as you get interviewed, you should be free to go. In the 2016, on the 11th day (which was a Sunday), results of the extensive medical tests (that had lasted for around 3days or so) were announced and the likes of Yourd Sincerely were evicted. That same morning, they ran the 3.2km race. I witnessed them run the race, thereafter i left. The next morning, when i called my guys, they informed me that they were interviewed that same day and that they took the night bus home. As they spoke with me that morning, they were already at their homes in Abia state.

You see, the army incurs heavy costs for each day we all remaining in screening, so i think they would prefer to finish all on time to save those overhead costs.

For the training resumption, i cant say emphatically coz i am obviously not the COAS. But from my own personal calculation, the army loves to do the POP of the RC and SSC cadets at the same time to save costs and pageantry, and this is usually in September. So if my calculation is correct, January is quite feasible coz it will be exactly 9 months from January to September.

But dont take my words hook, line and sinker. They are mere speculations. The COAS and MS decide that
Then if that be the case the interview will be December cos form ends November last day I think
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
From the look of things this recruitment process will be faster than 2016 own cos of the time of form
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Col84:
Another Avenue to scam people. If what is here is not enough forget it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
odimbannamdi:

Thanks very much for your quick response brotherly.

If I may ask please what actually got you disqualified and I hope you have also applied for this DSSC again?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
ugo4u:
Be Motivated
I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I eat the dream,
I rehearse the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wear the dream,
I pray the dream,

Omo Ugo u can't stop amusing me. I can't stop but admire ur ways cos am still scared abt the first shortlist cos that's the most dangerous
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
shobroy10:

Omo Ugo u can't stop amusing me. I can't stop but admire ur ways cos am still scared abt the first shortlist cos that's the most dangerous
Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can take control of, and that is positive confessions. What you fear is what you must conquer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

Thanks very much for your quick response brotherly.

If I may ask please what actually got you disqualified and I hope you have also applied for this DSSC again?
https://www.nairaland.com/3319739/nairalanders-experience-army-ssc-course

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by pappydeewhy: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
odimbannamdi:

proudly course 44 veteran. Gentlemen the road ahead is rough prepare your mind.You will all suffer is DAT clear?why is clear every thing is clear.why is it clear?......God bless my mentor German douse
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eliusdgenie(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
ugo4u:
Be Motivated
I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I eat the dream,
I rehearse the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wear the dream,
I pray the dream,

that's the spirit bro.....
the thing about positivity is that it seeps from the unseen and transforms the seen in ways we can't imagine...

am tapping from your vibe �....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by pappydeewhy: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
ugo4u:
Be Motivated
I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I eat the dream,
I rehearse the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wear the dream,
I pray the dream,

You need more than one canvass o.Its likely D one u packed up there will be useless after the physical drill.infact everything you wear on that day u no fit wear am again.you will b thoroughly soak.infact u self go become useless even me self am already useless.
Note:
ugo4u:
[b]Be Motivated

I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I eat the dream,
I rehearse the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wear the dream,
I pray the dream,

You need more than one canvass o.Its likely D one u packed up there will be useless after the physical drill.infact everything you wear on that day u no fit wear am again.you will b thoroughly soak.infact u self go become useless even me self am already useless.
Note:[/b]
ugo4u:
Be Motivated
I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I eat the dream,
I rehearse the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wear the dream,
I pray the dream,

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
pappydeewhy:
Note:[b]You need more than one canvass o.Its likely D one u packed up there will be useless after the physical drill.infact everything you wear on that day u no fit wear am again.you will b thoroughly soak.infact u self go become useless even me self am already useless.
Note:[/b]You need more than one canvass o.Its likely D one u packed up there will be useless after the physical drill.infact everything you wear on that day u no fit wear am again.you will b thoroughly soak.infact u self go become useless even me self am already useless.
No worry I get two, the other one na still virgin. I'm not gonna touch her till the time is right.The one you see there na him I wan take challenge German dose.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
ugo4u:
Be Motivated
I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I eat the dream,
I rehearse the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wear the dream,
I pray the dream,

Mehn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your positive mindset/spirit, your moral is roof breaking and a source of inspiration to others alike. How I wish the army authorities are viewing this wonderful thread, many guys here would have being given automatic "SLOT" I swear. Its refreshing to know that there are still youths patroits out there willing to serve there country selflessly without any shred of fear. Kudos once again bro, we will all get there by God's grace.
cc veraiyke
cc odinmbannamdi
cc shobroy
etal
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
pappydeewhy:
Note:[b]You need more than one canvass o.Its likely D one u packed up there will be useless after the physical drill.infact everything you wear on that day u no fit wear am again.you will b thoroughly soak.infact u self go become useless even me self am already useless.
Note:[/b]You need more than one canvass o.Its likely D one u packed up there will be useless after the physical drill.infact everything you wear on that day u no fit wear am again.you will b thoroughly soak.infact u self go become useless even me self am already useless.

Kai! This cadet is very useless! Is that clear!?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
odimbannamdi:

When was the final list released....I mean the list of SSC n DSSC to resume 9 n 6 month training in 2016?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
ogoh4:
it's well. I'm sure my office will excuse even for one month I just pray my name is out

Are you serious....I'm jealous
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Col84:

Who asked you to do this now.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
bxboss:

Mehn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your positive mindset/spirit, your moral is roof breaking and a source of inspiration to others alike. How I wish the army authorities are viewing this wonderful thread, many guys here would have being given automatic "SLOT" I swear. Its refreshing to know that there are still youths patroits out there willing to serve there country selflessly without any shred of fear. Kudos once again bro, we will all get there by God's grace.
cc veraiyke
cc odinmbannamdi
cc shobroy
etal
Baba na prayer things ooooo if list show today I can get all the stuffs I needed in 1hr no delay but I was told to believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (963) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.