Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,719 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1355192 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by swaggabrown(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
odimbannamdi:

You must have graduated at a very young age. i am guessing 20

Yea... I graduated at 20. Completed my NYSC in 2013 at 21 going 22..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
swaggabrown:

That's wonderful!

in that 2013 Some men here were given admission into higher Institution after staying at home for years.. LOL...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

Oga sherif, please kindly explain what the Column C & D means. Thanks
C is the minimum number of years you are to wear a rank before you are considered for promotion while D is the age on rank,ie the run out date for your rank,eg you can be retired when you reach the age on a particular rank without being promoted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sheriff232:
C is the minimum number of years you are to wear a rank before you are considered for promotion while D is the age on rank,ie the run out date for your rank,eg you can be retired when you reach the age on a particular rank without being promoted

I appreciate your response boss.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by vanV: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sheriff232:
with respect to your degree,no problem because forestry tech is under science but your toothache will not disqualify you though you will have problems during training,by the time you go for slapping parade you might die,it depends on your endurance,tootache pain no be here but I wish you well.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
swaggabrown:

Lol...exact same profile with me. When u get to NDA, God willing, you go see as those officers go dey follow u argue your age during screening, like sey na dem born you...lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
odimbannamdi:

Lol...exact same profile with me. When u get to NDA, God willing, you go see as those officers go dey follow u argue your age during screening, like sey na dem born you...lol
what if u present birt certificate issued when u were Born ..would dey argue
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2018
17 days to go

Sipping kunu jeda while munching akara
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Neyokoool: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys, I just got only one referee but i learnt we need to get two referees, am I good to go with just one referee?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by greatman555: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
ideatoprince18:
How do u go about the signing of attestation form in air force .......... I don't av anybody from my state to sign it for me!!!
pls,guy I need your help oo, if you have SSC AND DSSC past questions and answers please help me abeg. Thank you dear 07065566767 or frankadakole1@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
intrepidjay1:

not brown bt not sparkling white
go buy smokers brush and closeup
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
ideatoprince18:
How do u go about the signing of attestation form in air force .......... I don't av anybody from my state to sign it for me!!!
are u from ideato north?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdulhamid0(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
johnmarcel:
go buy smokers brush and closeup
lol.. You harsh o grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
its only an honest remedy that i rendered dont make it look mischievous abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by dominicnuel1: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
pls house who can link me with any officer from Enugu dat can sign for me?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
I hope you are not waiting for an answer from guys here

@dominicnuel1
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
dominicnuel1:
pls house who can link me with any officer from Enugu dat can sign for me?
make all of us calm down make list come out.... I bet u wey dey look for person to sign if dey short list u Self uno go no hw u take discover one officer from enugu under one hour grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
enesi009:
make all of us calm down make list come out.... I bet u wey dey look for person to sign if dey short list u Self uno go no hw u take discover one officer from enugu under one hour grin

Gbam

Minus today..... 15 days and counting
Eba and afang soup spiced with stock fish,pomo,perrywinkles,meat,and gizzards....a cup of cold water to wash it down..... in my front now
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sheriff232:
You have to be Careful otherwise you land yourself in trouble,you can be disqualified on the grounds of impersonation,why would you accept colonel passport in the name with a general name,anyways there's still time to correct all anomalies but was it the same person,if so manage and collect the passport showing the current rank ,if not it could be misunderstood,during our time some of the people that signed for us are now Brig Gen,but were Colonel when they signed,thats understandable but in your case he is a substantive general and must be reflected especially if he is wearing uniform other than camo
Hello Sheriff...
I thought I should ask...
I couldn't read clearly from a tv write-up that was 16ft away from me. I'm short-sighted.
What's my chance like?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
hausadreturn:
Hello Sheriff...
I couldn't read clearly from a tv write-up that was 16ft away from me. I'm short-sighted.
What's my chance like?
i will be honest with you and advice you find another profession, been shortssighted even if you scale trough is enough to put your life and that if your colleagues at risk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HarunaWest(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
hausadreturn:
Hello Sheriff...
What's my chance like?
Go and do eye test with an optometrist that's how u will know...my own vision is 6/6 and 5/6 so am good to go...it's might be size of screen that's the factor.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
CaptainStephen:
i will be honest with you and advice you find another profession, been shortssighted even if you scale trough is enough to put your life and that if your colleagues at risk.
I intend going for dssc. How about?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

That's wonderful!

in that 2013 Some men here were given admission into higher Institution after staying at home for years.. LOL...
I dey tell you.
And if you remember, ASUU went on 6 months strike that year.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
HarunaWest:

Go and do eye test with an optometrist that's how u will know...my own vision is 6/6 and 5/6 so am good to go...it's might be size of screen that's the factor.
I know mine.
It's 4/6. I have glasses.
How about?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have a cracked tooth (incisor) and also a small hole in my molar. Will dat disqualify me during medical test?
Thanks for a reply, in advance.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Peoople saying they have this defect or that defect, should just apply ne kawai and try their luck, wetin una go gain lose if you apply since the form na free? Just apply and leave the rest to fate. Moreover I don see Airforce officer wey e remain small make person mistaken am for dwarf, and I bliv during his time people wey tall like pole wire apply them no get the job.
PS: My people how una take they reason this attestaion form from institution putting into cognizance ASSU strike?, As for LG chairmen signing form, I think the worst form of corruption is going on in the LG, those guys there are hopelessly useless and wicked, just to sign form they use it as avenue to milk their people/ raise IGR for their selves, my LG chairman's people insisted I pay an outrageous sum, them collect my number from person wey they help me run am, come de disturb say make i wire their balance annoyance from no where just fill me head I begin para for them.
Me: Why will I pay "2k" for common signing and passport excluding fee for way billing? Madam it is too much, I can only part with 1k(this na after i don budget/send like 4k to person wey de run am make e use like 2k for him TP/ la casera , give LG people 1k then use 1k do waybill).
Woman: That's how we do it, you are not the only person.(She still collect the 1k oo still hold my form)
Me: It doesn't matter pls consider some of us staying in other states.
Woman: You're not serious abeg give me chance. (This na after much beggings oo)
na that time my dada scatter, I snapped!
me: Madam in short to hell with u and ur useless boss(LG chairman) if you wont sign the forms give me my 1k and the forms, and I bet you i'm gonna get this job with or without your hopeless signature. Na so i take hang call.
The money is not really the issue par say, but the arrogance and sense of entitlement this guys have is what pissed me off, how can one demand money from "People you represent(Supossed job seekers oo)" to do your job? And all this "Street" na for only LG oo, person go still budget for attestation from Institution(This na another avenue for schools to "tidy" guys pocket).
Now na military persons wey go sign the form i don de reason. I suggest army substitue LG chairmen, with maybe Pastors or Imams that can attest to one's LGA because the LG chairmen are useless, someone from chad can claim any damn LG in Nigeria and they will sign, they(LG) are after the "kush".
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2018
hausadreturn:
Hello Sheriff...
What's my chance like?
it's a major disorder and can't be tolerated,just try your luck but if you are already using glasses please forget about the job.......mere sighting you with glasses is enough reason to send you home during selection,how do you judge distance with shortsightedness?,I wish you well
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2018
hausadreturn:
I intend going for dssc. How about?
There's no difference in role
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 15, 2018
ugo4u:
Peoople saying they have this defect or that defect, should just apply ne kawai and try their luck, wetin una go gain lose if you apply since the form na free? Just apply and leave the rest to fate. Moreover I don see Airforce officer wey e remain small make person mistaken am for dwarf, and I bliv during his time people wey tall like pole wire apply them no get the job.
PS: My people how una take they reason this attestaion form from institution putting into cognizance ASSU strike?, As for LG chairmen signing form, I think the worst form of corruption is going on in the LG, those guys there are hopelessly useless and wicked, just to sign form they use it as avenue to milk their people/ raise IGR for their selves, my LG chairman's people insisted I pay an outrageous sum, them collect my number from person wey they help me run am, come de disturb say make i wire their balance annoyance from no where just fill me head I begin para for them.
Me: Why will I pay "2k" for common signing and passport excluding fee for way billing? Madam it is too much, I can only part with 1k(this na after i don budget/send like 4k to person wey de run am make e use like 2k for him TP/ la casera , give LG people 1k then use 1k do waybill).
Woman: That's how we do it, you are not the only person.(She still collect the 1k oo still hold my form)
me: Madam in short to hell with u and ur useless boss(LG chairman) if you wont sign the forms give me my 1k and the forms, and I bet you i'm gonna get this job with or without your hopeless signature. Na so i take hang call.
The money is not really the issue par say, but the arrogance and sense of entitlement this guys have is what pissed me off, how can one demand money from "People you represent(Supossed job seekers oo)" to do your job? And all this "Street" na for only LG oo, person go still budget for attestation from Institution(This na another avenue for schools to "tidy" guys pocket).
Now na military persons wey go sign the form i don de reason. I suggest army substitue LG chairmen, with maybe Pastors or Imams that can attest to one's LGA because the LG chairmen are useless, someone from chad can claim any damn LG in Nigeria and they will sign, they(LG) are after the "kush".

Ugo wanem.

You of all people....calm down make list commot first.......I bet you,u no go know when your forms are signed....e go be like magic.

Chill.....chop.....pray
You go dey alright
Ego beta laslas
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by scave(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2018
ugo4u:

I pay 2k to get attestation from my sch, I go my local government sec they say make I pay #500 for the other one that they don't sign reference form, but b4 then they demanded for local government cert of which I gave them state of origin cert, they say they can't do it till I get that one which they demanded #3500 for but in the local government cert they finally issued to me it was #2500 that was written there. Everybody Na criminal 4 9ja
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Please if you have any deficiency that can put your life and that of your colleagues at risk please dont apply, dont be selfish and inconsiderate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (964) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.