Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357608 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lekdap: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
If you do know, you sure know. Don't waste resources signing for now. Waste every bit of everything you've got, know, and posses on your name making the list. Ask the experts who are veterans in the field, they will tell you how it has been. I have been a victim, so i do know from experience.

If a Brig. General says he has submitted his 2 slot allotted to him by now and says no more show, i bet you know what that means.

I know and believe grace speaks, so please, do not lecture and quote me with that. The sole purpose of this is just for every potential cadet to network majorly on their name making that list. some silent python monitors this thread harnessing info, yet they dont speak. Don't be deceived sirs/ma

God bless.

Network your possible best now.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sheriff232:
You said senior officers,are you one?,before you reach that level you must have paid your dues,if you have eyes problem don't bother applying,this is because you will endenger your life and that of others,so you want to tell me that if you come under enemy attack you will start looking for your glasses
dssc wouldn't come under enemy attack would they?
I thought you said we'll sit in air condotioned offices? grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MorningStar233: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sheriff232:
You can use both,its just an evidence of indigenship,if you already have one then no problem

Thanks so much for the reply
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MorningStar233: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:

I understand...na Better person you be......you no like wahala

smiley, thank u
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
lekdap:
If you do know, you sure know. Don't waste resources signing for now. Waste every bit of everything you've got, know, and posses on your name making the list. Ask the experts who are veterans in the field, they will tell you how it has been. I have been a victim, so i do know from experience.

If a Brig. General says he has submitted his 2 slot allotted to him by now and says no more show, i bet you know what that means.

I know and believe grace speaks, so please, do not lecture and quote me with that. The sole purpose of this is just for every potential cadet to network majorly on their name making that list. some silent python monitors this thread harnessing info, yet they dont speak. Don't be deceived sirs/ma

God bless.

Networking......

A politician and a Brigadier General.....who is more influencial ?

Tell us more about this slot of a thing
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
lekdap:

God bless.

Networking......

A politician and a Brigadier General.....who is more influencial ?

Tell us more about this slot of a thing
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Nice ..

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
hausadreturn:
dssc wouldn't come under enemy attack would they?
I thought you said we'll sit in air condotioned offices? grin
Don't deceive yourself,army is army if you want to sit in air conditioned office look for a civilian job though am not ruling the possibility of being posted to an air conditioned office but you can't predict where you will be deployed to,.........
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
lekdap:

God bless.

Does the slot apply to only the first list or both first list and the final (NASB) list as well?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oga sherrif

Slot
Political influence
Brig. General influence as I saw in a post before

Does that mean that generals have slot.....don't be exact...just give a rough view of how the selection game is played...

Is there a possibility of been chosen by merit.

Or numbers are dropped...search and put it in the list.....

Which way is the way.....

I know about it....but just to help add more to what I know.....too much knowledge no be waste
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
if them like make dem use general or politician list, all i know is that my name is already there #ABLEGOD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
johnmarcel:
if them like make dem use general or politician list, all i know is that my name is already there #ABLEGOD

Nice.....True.....

But it's better to know what you are up against,than to blindly fight a war......48 laws of power
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Nice.....True.....

But it's better to know what you are up against,than to blindly fight a war......48 laws of power
am fighting no war,i just made my statement of faith.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
johnmarcel:
am fighting no war,i just made my statement of faith.

Lol ...funny you.....I don't really mean war like war..

Let me just stop here before I make you vex.......lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rangis0: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
I have a good family friend who is lile my elder bro,,,resigned from the army last year as a seargent. Went on tour to sudan, came back to maiduguri, was shot in 9 different places but the army treated him really well and he is 99% 2day�
I told him to help talk to his colleagues to help me with connect and his response was, connect has gotten pple into the army n dey got killed without achieving anything. He said army work isnt where you struggle by all means to enter, you try ur best n pray to Almighty that you make it and if you dont,then maybe its for a greater good.
This has got me thinking since.. Lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rangis0:
I have a good family friend who is lile my elder bro,,,resigned from the army last year as a seargent. Went on tour to sudan, came back to maiduguri, was shot in 9 different places but the army treated him really well and he is 99% 2day�
I told him to help talk to his colleagues to help me with connect and his response was, connect has gotten pple into the army n dey got killed without achieving anything. He said army work isnt where you struggle by all means to enter, you try ur best n pray to Almighty that you make it and if you dont,then maybe its for a greater good.
This has got me thinking since.. Lmao!!

What were you expecting him to say....

95% of any military man you see would advice you not to join the army Navy or Airforce...blablablablabla

He didn't tell you that some are in offices from the first day of them been commissioned till they retire.

He doesn't want you to join so that you won't be better than him in the future.

In this world there are two people who would never get jealous of your success...ever....they are your dad and mum.....even your siblings would get jealous at some point,they won't show it...but it's there.

No fear.....

Look at the men behind obasanjo,yaradua (best presido ever), good luck,and buhari.....are they not soldiers.....are they not enjoying....

My brother it is true.....God is in charge of everything.....but remember He will use men to favour us,He won't come down by himself

Army job no easy....but there are still others enjoying it to the fullest.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gucciangel(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
I just finished treating pile. I want to know if I might get disqualified during medicals when they find out I had it. Sheriff, Nnamdi, Lebete please help out.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lekdap: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Does the slot apply to only the first list or both first list and the final (NASB) list as well?

How would you face the NASB without the first list? Though i do not doubt any possibility. This is Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
lekdap:

How would you face the NASB without the first list? Though i do not doubt any possibility. This is Nigeria!

Your last sentence made me ask the question.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:

95% of any military man you see would advice you not to join the army Navy or Airforce...blablablablabla

He didn't tell you that some are in offices from the first day of them been commissioned till they retire.

In this world there are two people who would never get jealous of your success...ever....they are your dad and mum.....even your siblings would get jealous at some point,they won't show it...but it's there.

No fear.....

Look at the men behind obasanjo,yaradua (best presido ever), good luck,and buhari.....are they not soldiers.....are they not enjoying....

My brother it is true.....God is in charge of everything.....but remember He will use men to favour us,He won't come down by himself

This a wrong way of thinking, enough said.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:
This a wrong way of thinking, enough said.

For you as oga to say this....that means there is an element of truth here.......
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:

For you as oga to say this....that means there is an element of truth here.......
I am no oga, like u said enough said.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I am no oga, like u said enough said.

It seems you are taking this personal..... Keep it cool man.... My post wasn't meant for you....you could ignore it as well.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kreezBreezy: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:

No fear.....

Bros incase of next time, that ur statement(bolded) dey very wrong. U fit pass ur message without making such statement. Peace
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
kreezBreezy:

Bros incase of next time, that ur statement(bolded) dey very wrong. U fit pass ur message without making such statement. Peace

Yes sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:
Oga sherrif

Slot
Political influence
Brig. General influence as I saw in a post before

Does that mean that generals have slot.....don't be exact...just give a rough view of how the selection game is played...

Is there a possibility of been chosen by merit.

Or numbers are dropped...search and put it in the list.....

Which way is the way.....

I know about it....but just to help add more to what I know.....too much knowledge no be waste
The chances of getting shortlisted is highly dependent on destiny and God,if you have someone close to the system you can make enquiries but i advise you pray about this job very well,if your name come out you take it as God's plan for you but if it doesn't life continues.........prayer is very important,there's no point joining a job that you might not survive the rigours,we have lost some course mates both during training and after POP,am not scaring anyone but it's the reality.............and important thing is that you are where God wants you to be,......General or no general what's your own is your own....... With respect to slot,it's not a matter of connection,some will get without connection........even if you have connection the person will not do the training for you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
gucciangel:
I just finished treating pile. I want to know if I might get disqualified during medicals when they find out I had it. Sheriff, Nnamdi, Lebete please help out.

please can you tell me how you treated the pile or what drugs you used.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:

No fear.....

Oboy it's not always so,you can be great without being in the army,if you desire the job then join but if you are attracted by uniform or show of force and power you will be disappointed,now any body in the system knows which arm of the service is enjoyable,so if they are advising you,don't take is as if they don't like your progress

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
gucciangel:
if well treated it will not show but if on the contrary you might scale through but the rigorous training will disturb you,pile led to some cadet dashing
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sheriff232:
Oboy it's not always so,you can be great without being in the army,if you desire the job then join but if you are attracted by uniform or show of force and power you will be disappointed,now any body in the system knows which arm of the service is enjoyable,so if they are advising you,don't take is as if they don't like your progress

Nice one boss

So,which arm of service is enjoyable?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sheriff232:
The chances of getting shortlisted is highly dependent on destiny and God,if you have someone close to the system you can make enquiries but i advise you pray about this job very well,if your name come out you take it as God's plan for you but if it doesn't life continues.........prayer is very important,there's no point joining a job that you might not survive the rigours,we have lost some course mates both during training and after POP,am not scaring anyone but it's the reality.............and important thing is that you are where God wants you to be,......General or no general what's your own is your own....... With respect to slot,it's not a matter of connection,some will get without connection........even if you have connection the person will not do the training for you
Well spoken

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.