Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1358166 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
wink
erimakosamuel:
See as everyone has run away from this thread.....they have gone to airforce and Navy thread.......hmmmn nawa oh
come join us d room is big dat is if u have gate pass
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
enesi009:
winkcome join us d room is big dat is if u have gate pass

Share the link here....make I join
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
erimakosamuel:
My people....Biko I need your help and helps......lolz

Which type of lie can I give to take permission from work for two weeks.....?

Can I get examples from you guys...so that I would start rehearsing the lie on ground.

Mbok....helep me oh
Me sef dry reason that matter, feigning illness can only get me like one week before people begin to get worried.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mafialeader:
Me sef dry reason that matter, feigning illness can only get me like one week before people begin to get worried.

What's the duration of pre...under knife...and... post operation of appendectomy....I meant the whole process duration....

I think I just got that idea now
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
erimakosamuel:

What's the duration of pre...under knife...and... post operation of appendectomy....I meant the whole process duration....

I think I just got that idea now
don't know o.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kerij(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
gentlemen aspirants i great una, let d hope and desire to serve keep driving, i foresee happy ending.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kerij:
gentlemen aspirants i great una, let d hope and desire to serve keep driving, i foresee happy ending.

Iyamnotunderstanding this post grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Drink some kunun Aya you would understand
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
MrSuama:
Drink some kunun Aya you would understand

It's too late Pa

That aboki just confused me kowe with that post
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Kopa enesi.....you can trouble threads for Africa.....lol....I just dey see ur name dey laff
bros dere is no harm in trying after all application is free who knows... Dan dicscuragement bros I get seniors wey no get job since graduation and serve so me I no want take chances bcoz my blood dey hot grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kerij(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
cool erikosam iamnotunderstanding your notunderstanding
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 3:13am On Nov 18, 2018
ugo4u:

Shikenan!!! what is yours is yours. No one should ever put his/her hope on any man. Prior to the commencement of the recruitment enlistment exercise I've being networking like kilode, Lt Col, Major, Flt LT, Captain, Navy Captain, Sergent, Corporal name them, no kind office my leg never waka, sote i even turn NDA to my papa house all the soldiers there for gate don sabi me finish, wetin shock me sef na when in one of my wakarings in NDA(Oldsite) one woman wey don sabi me wella shout "My Officer" how are you today? Its being a while. Me be like Jesu!!! this na subtle indictment as per Bolton Wanderer some don begin think say I de live for NDA.E got to stage wey be say if i de waka I go de fantasize seeing my sef for my starched khaki and star, my waka change that period, I constantly de on Skull, with wihte polo and my well tucked in jean with confirm brogue boot. If you see me wallahi you go think say I be old officer. If you calculate the mileage my leg done waka this year because of army issue if e never pass (300,000mileage) make I know wetin cause am, promises here and there just like final year students when uncle them go say send ur CV and go de make promises for job upon graduation. Some of them(Offrs) said I shouldn't worry when the time comes they will see to it now wey form don show the thing be me like film trick when my calls come de enter mysterious call divert, some self de out-rightly switched off till this very moment grin, i de call some sef because of the referee form them de think say na for the "runs" . Na so wan kain sense come fall on me "what will be will be" play ur own part and leave the rest for God. A Captain was very straight forward with me, the guy even know the current military secretary sef he told me that I should just commit everything to God's hands, that he himself got the job without knowing even the ranks in the army. Me kuku reason the thing sef, I know 3 course 44 officers that didn't know anybody but now they are commissioned officers while the son of an Air force General couldn't make it, the guy sef they follow us hussle DSSC Air Force(though me think say him papa no want make e join force kawai). Even the current GOC of 325BSG kaduna(NAF) I know the man personally, in fact I occasionally acted as his PA when I was interning with Airforce the man no de use me play, but I don make up my mind not to reach-out to any man again in the name of assistance so that when I go de by God's grace encourage DSSC 26/SSC46 aspirants and tell them about my Odyssey,the testimony go too sweet.
But wait ooo oga sheriff you mean say some of ur coursemates don de pile casualties now now, when career never even start?
Let's do our very best and leave fate to finish the rest.
One Love Artymen!!!!!
Never Gives Up, Till Death.

Ugo, you're a big inspiration. Big ups.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 3:16am On Nov 18, 2018
My own is that is by force to examine my balls?? Abeg does a missing ball affect a soldiers aim??

Mine are complete but I'm just very homophobic angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2018
OFRNGR:
My own is that is by force to examine my balls?? Abeg does a missing ball affect a soldiers aim??

Gbam....I've been trying to understand the logic behind balls check....I can't still comprehend
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2018
they want know if we have enough balls to fight
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2018
OFRNGR:

Probably to check for testicular cancer. Medical professionals here can throw more light.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Nah...... good guys like you don't deserve my kind of war........ I fight dirty,I have nothing to loose.....so nah... No fear.....lol

Lol...your match full Nairaland. You go see them wella
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2018
johnmarcel:
they want know if we have enough balls to fight

Nice one
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2018
ugo4u:

Probably to check for testicular cancer. Medical professionals here can throw more light.

That's rear in Nigeria

Just panshi babe once in a year n you won't have such.....or Vaseline crew lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2018
commodore007:
Let God plant you in the right carrier...God is a fantastic farmer. He knows where best to groom you and make you fruitful.if this army job is urs you would be amazed at how lines would fall in places for you...you can contact your godfathers but don't be disappointed if you are not shortlisted sir...know for a certainty that God wants to place you in the best place he has made for you. During my service year I met an army officer who encouraged me to put in my application and try,infact he told me he knew no one when he even applied,and that he just zeroed down his mind and tried applying and today he is an officer. God works in mysterious ways you know, Infact I even served in an airforce base where I met an officer who told me he would have preferred going into business till today this man always complains that he feels like he missed his path in life and this man got commissioned in 2005 or 2006..there are so many people who are trapped in uniform and they want to get out. Don't get to desperate for this Job. victory is from God .
But why can't they just get out?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2018
please house, can a DSSC officer become a pilot, if no, why. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
My online brothers, apparently our former colonial masters they recruit foreigners--their local boys too womanly-- and unlike our pipu, their recruitment site too pure. They even made a fitness app--I don download am sharpely grin.

So if our side do too much gra gra, porting dey over possible.

Lebete, come see ohh.

Anyways: https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
@Sheriff, @Mangojuice make una come drop one or two tips concerning hussling for course rep I no no wetin una de call am.
Na so I jonse for 100L them rig me out carry cousre rep give anoda person, no do no do nigga buy small golf for 400L based on handouts photocopying and one or two departmental runs. Make una gist us how the photocopying business and other allied matters being go during una time, because I no say some artymen here go de eye de post.. Have a fun fill day guys..
Happy Sunday...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
OFRNGR:
My online brothers, apparently our former colonial masters they recruit foreigners--their local boys too womanly-- and unlike our pipu, their recruitment site too pure. They even made a fitness app--I don download am sharpely grin.

So if our side do too much gra gra, porting dey over possible.

Lebete, come see ohh.

Anyways: https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join

Unless I'm mistaken, looks like you can apply anytime shocked shocked shocked

I'm doing this the day after final paper. If it doesn't work. If it does, onward to NYSC and hopefully Naija army no disappoint grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
ugo4u:
@Sheriff, @Mangojuice make una come drop one or two tips concerning hussling for course rep I no no wetin una de call am.
Na so I jonse for 100L them rig me out carry cousre rep give anoda person, no do no do nigga buy small golf for 400L based on handouts photocopying and one or two departmental runs. Make una gist us how the photocopying business and other allied matters being go during una time, because I no say some artymen here go de eye de post.. Have a fun fill day guys..
Happy Sunday...

I like your faith......man
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
RESTRICTED
Brothers in arms, as we all patiently wait for the day of Glory, each and everyone one of us should be prepared in all aspects not to get caught up in the heat of things like the biblical 5 foolish virgins.
Make sure you print out all printables or at worst save ur documents offline, because some people will just register without printing out the online forms pending when they are called. That could be disastrous because I believe the army will be looking for any slip to disqualify candidates because of the enormous application received thus far, judging from this years Air force registration, folks that didn't print out their photocards and other documents before the close of application are sweating their ass off cos the NAF have closed their portal kpatakpata even to print out forms is no longer possible. We should be wise our father's military haff learn badt thing..
This Signal should be passed down to all Divisions, Battalion and Units.

RESTRICTED

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Thanks brother in arms, no worry na u go be our adjutant for war college. Really admire your faith.
ugo4u:
RESTRICTED
Brothers in arms, as we all patiently wait for the day of Glory, each and everyone one of us should be prepared in all aspects not to get caught up in the heat of things like the biblical 5 foolish virgins.
Make sure you print out all printables or at worst save ur documents offline, because some people will just register without printing out the online forms pending when they are called. That could be disastrous because I believe the army will be looking for any slip to disqualify candidates because of the enormous application received thus far, judging from this years Air force registration, folks that didn't print out their photocards and other documents before the close of application are sweating their ass off cos the NAF have closed their portal kpatakpata even to print out forms is no longer possible. We should be wise our father's military haff learn badt thing..

RESTRICTED
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
ugo4u:
RESTRICTED

RESTRICTED

How did you know....show me the nairaland thread make I see and laff a bit
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
lakesman1989:
Thanks brother in arms, no worry na u go be our adjutant for war college. Really admire your faith.
me that plans to register with phone fa...

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.