Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357363 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Congratulations to all those who made it, may ur success be a point of contact to other aspirants of subsequent course.
Word of advice, you've crossed one hurdle to face another (training) give it ur best shot, never give up no matter the situation/condition whenever you feel you're fed up just picture yourself hanging your stars, it is more than enough motivation to keep you on track, for a star on the shoulder is far better than a thousand in the sky. Be disciplined, Courageous and respect all constituted authorities remember it is not yet Uhuru till you hang that pip, I wish you guys a successful stay in Jaji/NDA, lastly give back to the society(This thread) just like Sheriff232, Oga pijay, tenderlaw are giving back to other aspirant within their capacity.
I can't wait to attend your POP in 6 months and 9months time respectively.

PS: If you didn't make the final list cheer up, do an appraisal of what went wrong, fix it up, gird up ur loins and wait for the next window. God's will and time is the best.

Though the Horses and Chariots may be gathered for war, VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE .

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by classicabdul21: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Army School of Infantry dan buro uba cheesy Two star dole

Guys congratulations, all the 7 of us that face the board make the list, tho one has gotten Airforce already in NAF base, while 2 them never start but dem wan convert them to SSC. JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJI

MP UNIT

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
If u resume jaji a week after....hope no issue....I just HV to resign properly...bfor traveling to jaji.....need answers plz zzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Akosxxx(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
damiBJ:
If u resume jaji a week after....hope no issue....I just HV to resign properly...bfor traveling to jaji.....need answers plz zzz
There are issues o guy. it is written in the pdf I downloaded from their official website that successful candidates are to report on the said date or lose their position.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
damiBJ:
just write a resignation letter, attach with it the army list with your name indicated out, and also indicate out the instruction that says u are to resume on 31st of January. your boss would surely understand. Please don't think about reporting late, technically you are now bounded by military laws so obey instructions and don't give the devil a chance
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
damiBJ:
Hmmmm!!!!!! I know you wanna try and get the benefits attached to resignation, but word of advice if your "pension/gartuity" is not up to 1 million naira, Baba forget the monkey job double up to Jaji without looking back, just like someone suggested just write resignation letter vamoos!! no give village people breathing space believe you me those guys don begin use 5g network na make you no do two Zero after proper resignation army come bounce you for late resumption..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
ugo4u:

Hmmmm!!!!!! I know you wanna try and get the benefits attached to resignation, but word of advice if your "pension/gartuity" is not up to 1 million naira, Baba forget the monkey job double up to Jaji without looking back, just like someone suggested just write resignation letter vamoos!! no give village people breathing space believe you me those guys don begin use 5g network na make you no do two Zero after proper resignation army come bounce you for late resumption..

Ugo4u....u really tried....God will also grant u ur heart desires....we go jam for POP.....
Am not the one involve....gave my slot to my blood....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
ugo4u:
Congratulations to all those who made it, may ur success be a point of contact to other aspirants of subsequent course.
Word of advice, you've crossed one hurdle to face another (training) give it ur best shot, never give up no matter the situation/condition whenever you feel you're fed up just picture yourself hanging your stars, it is more than enough motivation to keep you on track, for a star on the shoulder is far better than a thousand in the sky. Be disciplined, Courageous and respect all constituted authorities remember it is not yet Uhuru till you hang that pip, I wish you guys a successful stay in Jaji/NDA, lastly give back to the society(This thread) just like Sheriff232, Oga pijay, tenderlaw are giving back to other aspirant within their capacity.
I can't wait to attend your POP in 6 months and 9months time respectively.

PS: If you didn't make the final list cheer up, do an appraisal of what went wrong, fix it up, gird up ur loins and wait for the next window. God's will and time is the best.

Though the Horses and Chariots may be gathered for war, VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE .
I've being monitoring this thread for a long time without making any contribution, trying to be forming nice guy in order to scam people will do you no good. I just pity the gullible ones that will fall for your supposed "kindness" or "nicesity". We know your type, I am sure some people might have pm for assistance and in turn you will scam them. Guys you people should be careful who you give your numbers some idiots are thieves and scammers, nothing is free even in Freetown be wise and don't be carried away with niceness from all this yahoo boys. This ugo4u might have ulterior and evil motive. Today he will say he is in NDA, tomorrow he will say he met/or know so so officer, just like GeneralAnsah this guy might be a big scam cos no nairalander here can confirm if this guy is real just like how General was exposed, time is a revealer and we go burst you soonest.
Be wise and flee.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iyajelili(f): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
spetsnaz:

I've being monitoring this thread for a long time without making any contribution, trying to be forming nice guy in order to scam people will do you no good. I just pity the gullible ones that will fall for your supposed "kindness" or "nicesity". We know your type, I am sure some people might have pm for assistance and in turn you will scam them. Guys you people should be careful who you give your numbers some idiots are thieves and scammers, nothing is free even in Freetown be wise and don't be carried away with niceness from all this yahoo boys. This ugo4u might have ulterior and evil motive. Today he will say he is in NDA, tomorrow he will say he met/or know so so officer, just like GeneralAnsah this guy might be a big scam cos no nairalander here can confirm if this guy is real just like how General was exposed, time is a revealer and we go burst you soonest.
Be wise and flee.
Bitterness toward human beings and even animal will take you nowhere this 2019. Please in case you're depressed, don't commit suicide cos people like me are here to help you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
spetsnaz:

Be wise and flee.
Ghen !! Ghen!!!!!
If we keep our secrets there will be no scandals..
I've being suspecting the guy though, e go pain me if it turns out to be true. another generalAnsahgate all this newcomers will not understand.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sconp: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
spetsnaz:

Be wise and flee.
It's you we should actually be careful of, you've been registered since Jan 2018 and have just 2 post. It's most likely that you have an alternate account. It's awful that you'll come up with allegations without any proof to back it up. In a country like ours, it's pretty difficult to understand the act of giving back without expecting nothing in return. It's difficult for most people to understand that people can actually be selfless and genuinely help others. If you can't help people STFU and let those who can do so until proven otherwise. Even the generalAnsah you're talking about never scammed anyone, most of his infos were true. He however wasn't who he claimed to be I.e misrepresentation/impersonation.

Some people on this thread have met with ugo4u and come back to this thread to give feedbacks.

Until you have prove or reasonable Intel to backup your claims, go back to the silent mode you crawled out from.

"Taink you"

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
spetsnaz:

Be wise and flee.
who b dis pokupine..? My friend gerarahia...and go back to were u come from

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hope our morningstar made d final list.... Abeg show make i rejoice wit u ; cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
To God be the glory
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lastdonib: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
spetsnaz:

Be wise and flee.

today will mark my first day of commenting on this thread, but i've been following it since God knows when. and i can categorically and confidently call you a lunatic idiot..

do you now feel happy attacking people even without knowing them personally?

do you think everyone has an evil heart as you?

do you think everyone think primitively as you do?

UGO is a good friend of mine and a very generous person i must say...

i met him here, connect, vistied him at home and i will forever appreciate his kind gesture and that of his family....

please dont let me lose my temper because of your outrageous stupidity.

Ugo4u please chat me up i changed my device and lost your contact in the process

sojee please you can holla at me too....or dm me your number

IBRAHIM KT18

THANKS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bm25(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
While ignoring the attention seeker, lemme quickly congratulate the chosen ones. To each and every one of you, have it at the back of your mind that people are out there praying for the kind of chance you have now, therefore make the best use of it.

Shun Sir!
"Cut head"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by frankman365(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Congratulations to each and everyone of you that made it. And to those that were not chosen, there is always the next time. Wishing You All Successful Training.

And to you @spetsnaz, don't worry yourself, when you meet a scammer you will not even know.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
spetsnaz:

Be wise and flee.
Honestly speaking, I don't know whether to call this hate or jealousy, I would have ignored you but silence atimes is not golden. I wonder why you will just wake-up one day and spill bile about someone you've not met before, see whatever you call yourself I'm not a perfect person but one thing I've never done in my life is to collect what doesn't belongs to me by force or dubious means, I'm not covetous and I'm satisfied with the little I have, you might be surprised why someone will be wasting his energy helping anonymous people without any strings attached. I don't know if you have being scammed by someone in the past but it is very wrong to paint everybody with one brush most especially when you've not met them or have something to do with them before. Helping people have being part of my philosophy, infact if I am in a better position to do more I will happily do so without batting an eyelid, the only regret I have is not always doing more when I have the means to do so, I don't seek reward from man because I know God in heaven is the rewarder of men and good deeds and that is my consolation. It is heart breaking for you to accuse me wrongly of nothing I know of or ever dream of doing. I have met some guys here physically and by God's grace non will accuse me of ever scamming them rather I will even be the giver if need me.
I don't know the motive for your accusations, neither will I exchange words with you but I have just one thing to say Never be too quick to judge people you have not met the world is a small place

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mobsync(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
ugo4u:

I didn't say NDA called me, I said I missed a call from a strange number and that same day some guys said they received a call from NDA, when the guy posted the number it didn't match with the one that called me.. I now held my peace, Moreover I applied DSSC not SSC.

Some DSSC were offered SSC.

Their names are at the bottom of the DSSC list.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mobsync(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
I didn't apply though I wanted to. I just hate the way the military top brass treats the younger soldiers.

I mean there are soldiers who have spent years in the NE while others who know people are wasting away in Lagos.

Even the war with BH is a statemate if not a defeat. I'm not ready yo die and be denied.

Good luck to you all that made it.

And damiBJ, just write your resignation letter, add the list where your name appears and go to NDA. Don't be late by just one day.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Iyajelili:

Bitterness toward human beings and even animal will take you nowhere this 2019. Please in case you're depressed, don't commit suicide cos people like me are here to help you.
All this light brain girls, you guys are easily decieved by a phantom good deed. E go soon clear for Una eyes that guy is a fraud and I will proove it soonest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
lastdonib:

today will mark my first day of commenting on this thread, but i've been following it since God knows when. and i can categorically and confidently call you a lunatic idiot..

i met him here, connect, vistied him at home and i will forever appreciate his kind gesture and that of his family....

Ugo4u please chat me up i changed my device and lost your contact in the process

IBRAHIM KT18

THANKS.
stfu how are we sure you ain't the same person or partners in crime? The same tactics was played by bintushop and generalAnsahcinc you guys will soon be arrested by EFCC, you don't know who you're dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdulhamid0(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Saw one of my guy's name on DSSC list, but he is currently in FRSC camp, and i know he would prefer this more. His no is switched off....is there anyway i can get in contact with him. Any ideas please. Before him come back come commit suicide for missing this
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by classicabdul21: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
spetsnaz:

Be wise and flee.
from your write up, you sound like a pained victim of online magas grin Besides even if the guy is a fraud, fine...honestly you should have waited for him to scam somebody first because right now you have given him another chance to restrategize his way...For now we've gat no prove so i will consider that as a faulty accusation even me too i once sent him an email he refused to acknowledged...nevertherless i aint surprise i know people use such Nicey/Juicy strategy for fraud because they are manipulative in nature...but what u did there is very wrong, also nobody will believe you because u are not using your main nairaland account to drag him.
Use your account and drag him wit your full chest the way i will drag one bastard.

One bastard came and suspend me in dis thread for posting what i saw and experienced in Serti..idiots come and remove my name from the final list you BASTARD.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by classicabdul21: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
abdulhamid0:
Saw one of my guy's name on DSSC list, but he is currently in FRSC camp, and i know he would prefer this more. His no is switched off....is there anyway i can get in contact with him. Any ideas please. Before him come back come commit suicide for missing this
my friend is in NAF base also as he make the top 5list..he got DSSC also.
Me i was not given FRSC after all the long processes I've passed but God never fails. DSSC Straight! 2**
No leg nothing nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mobsync:

Some DSSC were offered SSC.

Their names are at the bottom of the DSSC list.
Brother my name no show be say e no show. I wasn't expecting anything sha, na people wey go interview fit get a ray of hope.
I have one crazy suggestion for people wey get mind.
If you attended the interview and your name didn't come out just carry your bag and march on with confidence to NDA I'm very sure many no go still turnup kpatakpata them lock you for guard room, if you perish you perish...
SE and SW fall hands abeg, the slot for final list was just too poor esp SE, and I no say some successful candidates no go still come. walahi those guys just ruin my spot grin . Abi them no wan die for Nigeria ni?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by paragon40(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
ugo4u:

Honestly speaking, I don't know whether to call this hate or jealousy, I would have ignored you but silence atimes is not golden. I wonder why you will just wake-up one day and spill bile about someone you've not met before, see whatever you call yourself I'm not a perfect person but one thing I've never done in my life is to collect what doesn't belongs to me by force or dubious means, I'm not covetous and I'm satisfied with the little I have, you might be surprised why someone will be wasting his energy helping anonymous people without any strings attached. I don't know if you have being scammed by someone in the past but it is very wrong to paint everybody with one brush most especially when you've not met them or have something to do with them before. Helping people have being part of my philosophy, infact if I am in a better position to do more I will happily do so without batting an eyelid, the only regret I have is not always doing more when I have the means to do so, I don't seek reward from man because I know God in heaven is the rewarder of men and good deeds and that is my consolation. It is heart breaking for you to accuse me wrongly of nothing I know of or ever dream of doing. I have met some guys here physically and by God's grace non will accuse me of ever scamming them rather I will even be the giver if need me.
I don't know the motive for your accusations, neither will I exchange words with you but I have just one thing to say Never be too quick to judge people you have not met the world is a small place
ugo u shouldn't have replied them.

I have one prayer for you. May God continue to bless you, in all your endeavours Bro.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
lastdonib:

IBRAHIM KT18

THANKS.
KT 18 my guy, I really miss u after U left NDA, dis is my number 08036763712
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
ugo4u:

I want us to emulate this kind of giving and not expecting attitude..

Givers never Lack
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
ugo4u:

Brother my name no show be say e no show. I wasn't expecting anything sha, na people wey go interview fit get a ray of hope.
I have one crazy suggestion for people wey get mind.
If you attended the interview and your name didn't come out just carry your bag and march on with confidence to NDA I'm very sure many no go still turnup kpatakpata them lock you for guard room, if you perish you perish...
SE and SW fall hands abeg, the slot for final list was just too poor esp SE, and I no say some successful candidates no go still come. walahi those guys just ruin my spot grin . Abi them no wan die for Nigeria ni?
u talk true walahi. But as long as God lives I will get in if He wills it. My guy made it to SSC and that's a joy.Congratulations to you all whose names are on the list. As alwaqays d intrepid wishes you grace n favour.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MorningStar233: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
enesi009:
Hope our morningstar made d final list.... Abeg show make i rejoice wit u ; cheesy

Yes sir, thanks so much for your encouragement and support

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mexyz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is what we call recruitment, not the shameful process FRSC did, Just take a look at how everyone that applied got to see the final list. FRSC will send 3 emails today, send another 2 mails 3 days later. Till now, nobody knows how many people were recruited.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.