Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357114 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2019
shobroy10:
Today is the judgement day.
The 24 elders are already gathering.
Judgement about to be passed and many will leave today.
Then I heard the lord saying "Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Emarc16:

Then I heard the lord saying "Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

Terminator 2 judgment day
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Best of luck to all of you in this page today.....Stay strong, accept the results with faith, either good or bad, we should keep moving

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Emarc16:

I love dis guy, you will surely scale thro. Am waiting 4 ur testimony Sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Any update from both Kaduna and Ibadan?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ltkwemzie(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Course 46 board is arguably the most disorganized board in SSC history. No medical results, No information on if it will be announced today again. Just keeping us anxious and predicting what next.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
Course 46 board is arguably the most disorganized board in SSC history. No medical results, No information on if it will be announced today again. Just keeping us anxious and predicting what next.

Hmm.....looks like u guys wud have just tomorrow and next to face board

Have u done physicals (jogging e.t.c) yet?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:

I believe the bone of contention will be on numbers to retain per state
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Saintdtm(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
Easy bro, the delay may favor u. Keep hope alive. N all d best to u all
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Saintdtm:

Easy bro, the delay may favor u. Keep hope alive. N all d best to u all
True talk sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yayaadu: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
In hepatatis B test, does "Non Reactive" gets you disqualified?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yayaadu:
Google is ur frd
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yayaadu:

It means negative
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Any Updates from NDA please? Abeg for the Photocard whose passport are we putting candidates or the person that fill it ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Coolboi05(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Umarpkd:
Any Updates from NDA please? Abeg for the Photocard whose passport are we putting candidates or the person that fill it ?
Photocard??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
E be like say things tight today o....we no even hear anything from both KADUNA n IBADAN....I guess the delay of the medical report will hinder the 3.5 km race "if it's going to happen at all" facing of board should take 3days
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yayaadu:
Non reactive cannot get you disqualified but reactive will sent you packing, nonreactive means Negative while reactive means positive, when its negative(non-reactive) it means you dont have hepatitis virus in your blood, you can go for vaccine to prevent you from contacting the virus else where.
But as a graduate you should know what non reactive stands for in a blood test, even you ain't a science student.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
You cannot run anything until medical has been confirmed, you have to be medically fit before una run race, so that u no go die

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mode9Juma:
You cannot run anything until medical has been confirmed, you have to be medically fit before una run race, so that u no go die

Exactly...now the results are not out yet
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ltkwemzie(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
UPDATE: After the long wait, d board president decided not to screen anyone out through medical instead he made emphasis on hard drugs. A few were screened out due to drug test/psychology test. We're rewriting the aptitude test tomorrow morning and redoing medical (drug test) tomorrow also. Final results should be ready on Wednesday.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
UPDATE: After the long wait, d board president decided not to screen anyone out through medical instead he made emphasis on hard drugs. A few were screened out due to drug test/psychology test. We're rewriting the aptitude test tomorrow morning and redoing medical (drug test) tomorrow also. Final results should be ready on Wednesday.

Waooooh that's great
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:

Wawuuuuuuu........

Thanks for the update sir.....wats d current figure?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
What are the likely questions for the psychological test....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
That means the population will be high even after facing the board. The suspense on the final list this year will be something else as the list will shock many.
Truly the lord God in heaven was merciful today.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
Medicals supposed to be done strictly now on this selection board, if its not done now, then there is tendency to do another medicals when Training commences,and that one will be the worst ever......
It happened in C44, after two months of training, many were withdrawn.
Is better for some one to drop at the beginning than to reach final Lap and called back.
May Allah see us through all
Is not a Do or Die affair
If u get it, Bless God
If u didn't then its not ur Time and Destiny

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
sojeee:

Medicals supposed to be done strictly now on this selection board, if its not done now, then there is tendency to do another medicals when Training commences,and that one will be the worst ever......
It happened in C44, after two months of training, many were withdrawn.
Is better for some one to drop at the beginning than to reach final Lap and called back.
May Allah see us through all
Is not a Do or Die affair
If u get it, Bless God
If u didn't then its not ur Time and Destiny
4 days to go.
Batch 2 might be different tho.
Can they still run 3.2 and face board? the population to face board will be much and tiring till late hours cos Friday we are arriving for second batch.
Seems they are not ready to screen any one on medical ground but screen them out by not shortlisting them on the final list. who knows?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by elisbabs499(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
They want to do the review before sending people packing in order to just screen people once and for all to avoid calling people back after they might have left camp because the time would not be there to do that. Remember batch B is resuming on friday
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yayaadu: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
shamack:

It means negative

Thank you smiley
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yayaadu: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mode9Juma:
Non reactive cannot get you disqualified but reactive will sent you packing, nonreactive means Negative while reactive means positive, when its negative(non-reactive) it means you dont have hepatitis virus in your blood, you can go for vaccine to prevent you from contacting the virus else where.
But as a graduate you should know what non reactive stands for in a blood test, even you ain't a science student.

I read online that non reactive means you have the virus but it's not active. You can also give it to someone if you are not vaccinated. I know what it means, what I wanted to know is if Army do disqualify someone because of that. I have been answered, thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
So wait...what you people are saying now is that batch 1 won't face board and run 3.2km?
some lucky fuckers..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ltkwemzie(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
We would definitely run, but facing board is 50/50.
sikowitz17:
So wait...what you people are saying now is that batch 1 won't face board and run 3.2km?
some lucky fuckers..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
We would definitely run, but facing board is 50/50.
Hah, That Board is mandatory bro. But it may favour you guys by not throwing more and strong questions, u may end of just explaining one tin or the other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.