Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357964 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chemistdavy: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2019
That would be so wrong.
nora2018:
sometimes I wonder if joining the army is the only way to make it in life
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chemistdavy: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2019
This is the doggedness I had to see today.
sikowitz17:
The army is bent on killing this passion but na lie...I must get it...if I don't get it here, I'd get it abroad...all I need to do is walk into a recruiters office in the US and it's that simple...6 weeks training...I'd join the US Marines..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi guys, so the adventure is over and really I must confess its worth an experience at old site, NDA, Kaduna. A lifetime experience even if one doesn't make it to the final shortlist. just as I used to say in the previous posts I made, the Army job is not a do or die affair. I'll try share some lines from the activity at the Old site, Stream 2. Please pardon my grammatical blunders as I'm not perfect yet but for those interested, I'll write about my experience and how many times "Village people" showed at the screening.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Coolboi05(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
explosiveskull:

En go better for us and no be if we enter we go jam wetin go make us dash, we need pray against anything that will make our liver fail and dash.
Go YouTube and search how recruits are trained at Depot and watch it. It is enlightening.

You're spot on bro. God will see us through.
I've been watching those videos since time immemorial o, no be today. They really helped me for screening coz I was prepared mentally.

I need moral songs o, if u have pls help me with them or anyone else here.

I was listening to one while jogging today, didn't notice I ran more than 8km instead of the normal 6 I usually do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slimdollar: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Coolboi05:

You're spot on bro. God will see us through.
I've been watching those videos since time immemorial o, no be today. They really helped me for screening coz I was prepared mentally.

I need moral songs o, if u have pls help me with them or anyone else here.

I was listening to one while jogging today, didn't notice I ran more than 8km instead of the normal 6 I usually do.
Biko how can I get the song
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
I never forgot oga ugo4u another reminder as usual grin

ugo4u:
How many of you remember this post of mine.
Ok, I was at Ibadan for the exercise and I'll pen down my experience soonest the past weeks has being really hell schedule wise, please bear with me.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
nora2018:
sometimes I wonder if joining the army is the only way to make it in life

This statement seems like a product of very deep thought and reflection.

What informed it, ma?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Victory is from God alone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
My brother first of all permit me to congratulate you in advance I'm very sure you will make it to the officer level, secondly I never take any of your previous post as an offense at all, it was just to catch funs then. Let me say a little about my self I had my first degree in computer science when I was 21 years old after this I decided to further my education in a professional field, right now I'm an undergraduate of radiography (A radiographer or medical imaging technologist is a university-trained health professional who works with cutting edge technology to produce X-rays, CT (computed tomography) scans, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scans and other medical images to assist clinical radiologists) I hope you understand what I'm studying now?. You know If I applied with my first BSc in computer science is going be SSC application, then I was confused wether to apply for SSC or to wait for my undergraduate program to finish, if I applied and eventually shortlisted for training it means my quest for medical radiographer will be terminated which I have wasted so much resources getting to the level I'm now, so one soldier in my area advised me that I should wait for my radiography certification before apply since is a professional course that will actually boost my chances as army are looking for Radiographers mostly in DSSC applicants. It seems If army really need your service they overlooked some medical test especially in DSSC, I have seen a short army medical DOCTOR, I have also seen a bowlegs medical officer before. This umbilical surgery scar I have is given me so much concern, anyway thank you for your concern and words of encouragement, you will make final list in Jesus name.
Don't waste time apply for SSC in peace, you never can tell what the future holds army might decide not to advertise the radiography when you're ready and that time you must have advance in age and you ain't sure if you gonna be shortlisted even if it is advestised. Mind you, you ain't the only radiographer that will be applying then, so Grab the opportunity presently with your Comp Sc. because tomorrow is a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Coolboi05(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
slimdollar:

Biko how can I get the song

Here's the link to it on my drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10da4CoBWQIKV9whnY8X0CJzZu97zDGbI/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
explosiveskull:

My dear to me I no dey sleep cos of this,
To me na only army I fit dey fulfilled for life,
Na life and death something for me.
I really need to leave where I am to where am dreaming of which is jaji

That's the feeling brother. I feel you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
sikowitz17:
The army is bent on killing this passion but na lie...I must get it...if I don't get it here, I'd get it abroad...all I need to do is walk into a recruiters office in the US and it's that simple...6 weeks training...I'd join the US Marines..

That one na small thing... Just worry bout the logistics
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slimdollar: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Coolboi05(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
slimdollar:
Thanks
Mention not bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cheerokee(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
I'm really enjoying you guys company here, the experiences shared, the high hopes held in anticipation of the final list and all that.
I really can't wait to share my Joy with you all when the final list comes out.
It's my sincere prayer that everyone here (DSSC/SSC) who faced board make the final list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slimdollar: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
cheerokee:
I'm really enjoying you guys company here, the experiences shared, the high hopes held in anticipation of the final list and all that.
It's my sincere prayer that everyone here (DSSC/SSC) who faced board make the final list.
Amen. On God �
We will all share our testimonies here

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by DeliciPeter: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
cheerokee:
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by salaboiz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
The man in charge of kitchen will Say Dan ubanku, me I come here around 4am to make sure things de okay but you dey there de pursued you come kitchen. You are useless you think you are in ur fathers house. Dan ubanku come eat first before going to pray dan ubanku. If you eat den go n do what ever you want to do. I hear?
Yes Sir.
Ok. Plateau are you complete?
Yes Sir
If you no complete zanci ubanku. Ok take number
1 2 3 4 5.......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codedelaw: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hi guys, so the adventure is over and really I must confess its worth an experience at old site, NDA, Kaduna. A lifetime experience even if one doesn't make it to the final shortlist. just as I used to say in the previous posts I made, the Army job is not a do or die affair. I'll try share some lines from the activity at the Old site, Stream 2. Please pardon my grammatical blunders as I'm not perfect yet but for those interested, I'll write about my experience and how many times "Village people" showed at the screening.

You mean you guys just finished the SSC screening In kaduna today?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codedelaw: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dammysmart:

Did you guys just finish the exercise today Sir?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
odimbannamdi:

This statement seems like a product of very deep thought and reflection.

What informed it, ma?
bro you are not far from the truth this statement is truly a product of my deep thoughts, come to look at it,sincerely the only thing about the army its the respect that comes with wearing the uniform, maj ango said it you sell your peace,your time,your lifestyle and most importantly your life to the army the day you join them,worst off is that you can die at anytime knowing fully well that this insurgency war in the north east is still far from over and as an officer be it DSSor SSC you must be battle tested .Doing businesses, traveling abroad,joining the us marine or even delving into politics its more profitable than joining the army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2019
slimdollar:

Good to go people

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2019
nora2018:
bro you are not far from the truth this statement is truly a product of my deep thoughts, come to look at it,sincerely the only thing about the army its the respect that comes with wearing the uniform, maj ango said it you sell your peace,your time,your lifestyle and most importantly your life to the army the day you join them,worst off is that you can die at anytime knowing fully well that this insurgency war in the north east is still far from over and as an officer be it DSSor SSC you must be battle tested .Doing businesses, traveling abroad,joining the us marine or even delving into politics its more profitable than joining the army

This your message brought me back online.

The dieing is really not the problem,...... You are very right and correct.

The Army have only one thing to offer, respect......shikena.....

Airforce and Navy are 10times better.......cos they have alot to offer, FREEDOM TO DO ANYTHING as the most important thing they offer.... I know of two naval officer and a wing commander that travel abroad anyhow as if they are walking into their toilet....for pleasure reasons..... No be say na leave or them send them..... pleasure reason

At this point there is no going back for me........ I wish I had not gotten this far..... God knows the best.

And to those that think this guys message is not appropriate, they should read it again and meditate on it....... It holds a very strong insight.

Success to all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kelvxyn: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2019
AMEN
cheerokee:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please is it normal? since we concluded that interview, I've being using my blue shorts to stay at home and my haircut have being Mallam with no bears only mustaches just the way the military and cadet officers are on default. This thing may be getting into my head, I don't know how the news spread in my street, they all refer to me as an officer and sometimes it can be embarrassing.
Am asking myself what will be my state of health; physically and psychologically if I don't see my name in the final list.
See am not doubting God that he will do it for me but sometimes I can be a pessimist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cheerokee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
explosiveskull:
Please is it normal? since we concluded that interview, I've being using my blue shorts to stay at home and my haircut have being Mallam with no bears only mustaches just the way the military and cadet officers are on default. This thing may be getting into my head, I don't know how the news spread in my street, they all refer to me as an officer and sometimes it can be embarrassing.
Am asking myself what will be my state of health; physically and psychologically if I don't see my name in the final list.
See am not doubting God that he will do it for me but sometimes I can be a pessimist.

It's normal, you must make that final list by God's grace. I can't wait to taunt you in JAJI how you were always anticipating the list, lol. grin

Which state are you from?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheerokee:

It's normal, you must make that final list by God's grace. I can't wait to taunt you in JAJI how you were always anticipating the list, lol. grin

Which state are you from?
Imo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
explosiveskull:

I know dat feeling grin I did similar stuff 10 years ago after my interview in NMS, I wore my white shorts at home n kept mallam.

I will also put u in prayers Sir. We need u dere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cheerokee(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
explosiveskull:

Imo

Cool man
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cheerokee(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
AirmanB:

I know dat feeling grin I did similar stuff 10 years ago after my interview in NMS, I wore my white shorts at home n kept mallam.

10 years ago, that's 2009 right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
AirmanB:

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.