Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1353559 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kingkmo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
During my registration I clicked on Etsako west as my local government of origin but when I submitted it changed to Etsako central. Would this be an issue and how do I rectify it please
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingkmo:
During my registration I clicked on Etsako west as my local government of origin but when I submitted it changed to Etsako central. Would this be an issue and how do I rectify it please

I don't think it can be changed. Just go and get local government of origin certificate in etsako central.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingkmo:

Go to their verified page on fb and ask for a correction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2020
please i studied political Science in the university.. should i apply SSC or DSSc?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Disclaimer!!!
For those using two-sitting certificate, upload one in the required space, and the other in "additional documents"....I feel its wise that way, cos I heard someone said he photo mixed both n submitted as one.
Good morning Officers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emmyxclusive: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2020
Gisborne6:
House pls help me, I have a Bsc computer science nd while going through the dssc criteria i found out army signals has a spot for computer science and ordnance gat a spot too I'm confused whc to pick, help i need guidance pls
just apply for any one since both accept computer, besides after ur POP is when army will post u to any Corp they like. They can even post u to military police or even finance.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2020
Chinex57:
please i studied political Science in the university.. should i apply SSC or DSSc?
Is political science advertised under DSSC? if not apply for SSC if you're within the age bracket.
Read the instructions on the portal everything is spelt out..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yujiro: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2020
ugo4u:

Is political science advertised under DSSC? if not apply for SSC if you're within the age bracket.
Read the instructions on the portal everything is spelt out..

I am within the age limit of SSC but i don't know if i can apply for DSSC because i don't have a professional certificate. I am trying to increase my chances of getting into the army with the highest possibilities.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2020
Then go for SSC if u confused
Yujiro:

I am within the age limit of SSC but i don't know if i can apply for DSSC because i don't have a professional certificate. I am trying to increase my chances of getting into the army with the highest possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2020
SFCommander2:
Am I the only one suspecting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to be involved in planning something massively terrible for Nigeria's security forces. Below is a copy of what he shared 9 hours on his official Facebook page.

[THIS POST HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED BY FACEBOOK]
Enugu State Commissioner of Police, Ahmad Abdurraham MUST understand that the era of killing unarmed civilians in Biafraland is over.
What happened in Emene Enugu is a taste of what is to come. Fulani terrorist police and army must know that we will not allow the ancient land of our ancestors to be overrun by Fulani terrorists posing as Nigerian Police, DSS & Army.
Any police or unit that dare attack unarmed civilians in Biafraland will pay a heavy price henceforth. If you don't want us to agitate in peace, we will agitate in pieces. Self defence is a fundamental human right and we intend to exercise it to the fullest.
If you kill us, we will kill you.
Empty chest beating undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Yujiro:

You're within the age limit of SSC why go for DSSC that is more difficult to get? Moreover Political science was not advertised.
Make una no use una hand complicate matters for una self.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yujiro: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
ugo4u:

You're within the age limit of SSC why go for DSSC that is more difficult to get? Moreover Political science was not advertised.
Make una no use una hand complicate matters for una self.

Lol
I am not the political science candidate, i just use the quote to refer to you, i am an elect/elect applicant.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yujiro: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Then go for SSC if u confused

Ok, thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Yujiro:

Lol
I am not the political science candidate, i just use the quote to refer to you, i am an elect/elect applicant.
ok oo!
SSC is more easier to get compared to DSSC as they double the number of intake of DSSC. If I were you I will go for SSC since age is on your side.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yujiro: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2020
ugo4u:

ok oo!
SSC is more easier to get compared to DSSC as they double the number of intake of DSSC. If I were you I will go for SSC since age is on your side.

Ok, thanks.
Just wanted to be sure since no double registration this year.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Yujiro:

Exactly my position, I studied International relations, and I am eligible for DSSC, but I am not willing to throw away my chances of getting in, hence my decision to go for SSC. The passion is to get into army, irrespective of the corps. Service to my country.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2020
sbashir10:

Exactly my position, I studied International relations, and I am eligible for DSSC, but I am not willing to throw away my chances of getting in, hence my decision to go for SSC. The passion is to get into army, irrespective of the corps. Service to my country.
was international relations listed for dssc?

Oh I just saw it... under public relations
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2020
sikowitz17:
was international relations listed for dssc?

Oh I just saw it... under public relations

I saw international relation and political science under public relation under the Dssc also and i studied political science and i wud be 24 by november.. So i just think it wise to apply for the ssc..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Chinex57:

I saw international relation and political science under public relation under the Dssc also and i studied political science and i wud be 24 by november.. So i just think it wise to apply for the ssc..
Ssc is your best bet... I wished I had checked properly.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
sikowitz17:
Ssc is your best bet... I wished I had checked properly.

Guy so yaff registered Please i just logged in now but i cant see anything to fill its ssc application form but nothing is just empty?? wah do i do??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Chinex57:

Guy so yaff registered Please i just logged in now but i cant see anything to fill its ssc application form but nothing is just empty?? wah do i do??
what are you seeing on your screen?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by asiwaju60: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2020
My
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2020
asiwaju60:
My country people let reason this matter ooo.

Please house concerning secondary school certificate requested from applicants.

I think there is different between secondary school certificate and O'level result, if they are asking for O'level, N.amry should have provided a place for first sitting or second sitting, or na only me dey reason am.
ideally is your secondary school result not your olevel? That’s what they are asking for... the original copy of your waec is what you should upload if you can...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2020
sikowitz17:
what are you seeing on your screen?

bro this is it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gucciangel(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2020
asiwaju60:

I think there is different between secondary school certificate and O'level result, if they are asking for O'level, N.amry should have provided a place for first sitting or second sitting, or na only me dey reason am.
Here's what I did cause I use two sittings.

Scan the two results and make it one document then upload.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Chinex57:

bro this is it
you didn’t upload anything man
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jakeFrost: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2020
i keep receiving some error message when i try to save and continue, someone should pls help out
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
6th day and ssc just hit 700+ applications

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
asiwaju60:

meanwhile, I snapped the two together with my camscanner and I uploaded it like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Prospect048:
meanwhile, I snapped the two together with my camscanner and I uploaded it like that
ya smart man... Poole don’t know that a simple download of cam scanner will save then a trip to the cafe..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jakeFrost: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingkmo:
Hello guys. This is what I keep getting when I click on save and continue.
pls how did you solve these problem cos am having the same isssue
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Adelion(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
sikowitz17:
ya smart man... Poole don’t know that a simple download of cam scanner will save then a trip to the cafe..

Oga sikowitz
Oga ugo
Oga dammysmart
and co.
Help me with diz my problem that have been pondering about.
I did not pass waec grin in my secondary school(Cssi) so i did waec(GCE) and i have the original certificate. So now in situation where u to upload your ssce certificate i uploaded d certificate. So when i make to screening and facing the board or maybe during certificate screening HOPE THEY WILL NOT ASK OF MY COMMAND CERTIFICATE cause i dont have and i misplaced my testimonial.....what's your say on diz you all

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (964) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.