Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1358441 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Before it was prep wingers that they would bring to your base but now u coming to their base
Ramirezsarki:

Nah prep wingers.... Watin join me with terma 1, we no get business and we no be mate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shey u get now? They need more people, in fact some people's eye don open, some aint interested with what is happening. The fact u a recruit is worse cause lafiya dole straight. They have set everything straight, no exam just screening then training
ugo4u:

It's now atleast four ordinary passes (D7), age was increased to 35yrs for tradesmen, this is rather strange but it tells one something that they really need people enmass, they even made it clear that nothing like CBT exams just screening of documents and all successful candidates will be heading to depot after which everyone will be sent for Special forces training.
Anyone joining should settle down and think it through properly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hahaha NDA versus SSC wink grin grin
sikowitz17:
i go still wound this Danny lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
ugo4u:

It's now atleast four ordinary passes (D7), age was increased to 35yrs for tradesmen, this is rather strange but it tells one something that they really need people enmass, they even made it clear that nothing like CBT exams just screening of documents and all successful candidates will be heading to depot after which everyone will be sent for Special forces training.
Anyone joining should settle down and think it through properly.

I don't know why I find this funny grin
People don dey run for the job.
Imagine Army no want credit again na pass, they even increased the age.
I read somewhere that even Immigration officers are now being drafted too to fight terrorism. Las las country don dey cast.

God help us all survive this hard times, I dey pray our time dey different n peaceful

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrSuama:
While in the bathroom, I received an inspiration. i was thinking about all the missed opportunities and the years spent so far in search of my dream job. i had just gotten information that a close pal had just resumed DSS training, the same guy we attended the 2018 DSS exams. i was beginning to think like I had been forgotten by powers that be, then a thought poped in; what if I fall dead in the bathroom at that moment, what would matter to me most?
Then i realised, what will matter is whether i make heaven or hell. I also realised how God has favoured me over my contemporaries and kept me alive.
Officers, the list will come out just like it has in the past but no matter where you fall, please endeavour to glorify God for he is the best of planners.
Pray and press buttons if you can but accept whatever the outcome is in good faith.
Thanks to those colleagues who have lent me a helping hand am most grateful.
Wishing us all the very best.
Victory is From God Alone.
so love this piece...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
jelraj:

I don't know why I find this funny grin
People don dey run for the job.
Imagine Army no want credit again na pass, they even increased the age.
I read somewhere that even Immigration officers are now being drafted too to fight terrorism. Las las country don dey cast.

God help us all survive this hard times, I dey pray our time dey different n peaceful
Not exactly, but they are contributing their quota on border security in the north east which is part of their mandate, the armed forces especially the army have been stretched beyond their elastic limit. It's only commonsensical to empower other sister agencies like the Immigration, Customs, Police etc to live up to their constitutional mandate. The army have no business holding ground/mixing with the civil populace, their job is to capture territories from the enemies and advance to the next objective while paramilitary establishment move in and occupy territories and restor the civic space.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrSuama:
While in the bathroom, I received an inspiration. i was thinking about all the missed opportunities and the years spent so far in search of my dream job. i had just gotten information that a close pal had just resumed DSS training, the same guy we attended the 2018 DSS exams. i was beginning to think like I had been forgotten by powers that be, then a thought poped in; what if I fall dead in the bathroom at that moment, what would matter to me most?
Then i realised, what will matter is whether i make heaven or hell. I also realised how God has favoured me over my contemporaries and kept me alive.
Officers, the list will come out just like it has in the past but no matter where you fall, please endeavour to glorify God for he is the best of planners.
Pray and press buttons if you can but accept whatever the outcome is in good faith.
Thanks to those colleagues who have lent me a helping hand am most grateful.
Wishing us all the very best.
Victory is From God Alone.

You're Wise!
Your Chi is Strong
We share same mindset about this Calling

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prospect048:
so love this piece...

Thanks boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
LegendPV:

You're Wise!
Your Chi is Strong
We share same mindset about this Calling

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
sikowitz17:
I’ve kept My steady 3.20 in 15 minutes for about 4/5 months now... I even went about 3.50kms this morning without stopping.. that doesn’t mean I’ll make first cage when I run the 3.20kms at academy doe... but I’m sure to make 2nd cage at least..for the baba wey talk say e no go pin head, you’re not ready.. that is the reality of things... if you get selected, please sit in your house.. i wish say some of you guys dey close to my side or I dey close to your side... we’ll just carry one Saturday morning and go like 5kms non stop...then we build up from there.. I don’t want to be caught unawares.. I no sabi do press-up sha but that’s the last of my problem now.. I’ll
Learn that one there but you see these kms race...i intend to hit about 10kms on one morning without stopping...

4-5 months, lol... Lockdown bin no affect your side? I actually thought u said dat u started jogging last month (August) in which u claim to complete 5Km in 15 minutes.

Anyways, if u can complete 3.5 in 15min, ders no way u won't make first cage.

D last time I jogged was March 2019, I started again 3 months ago, n by God's Grace, I have been able to increase from 2.27Km to 3.0Km to 3.2, lastly to 4.56Km.
I use to run 4 times a week, I currently realized dat I was losing weight, so, I had to suspend jogging for dis week.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
ugo4u:

Not exactly, but they are contributing their quota on border security in the north east which is part of their mandate, the armed forces especially the army have been stretched beyond their elastic limit. It's only commonsensical to empower other sister agencies like the Immigration, Customs, Police etc to live up to their constitutional mandate. The army have no business holding ground/mixing with the civil populace, their job is to capture territories from the enemies and advance to the next objective while paramilitary establishment move in and occupy territories and restoring the civic space.
U are right sir ugo
It's high time the army stops playing big brother, they keep losing soldiers that way..

All this paramilitary and police should do their job too. The work load is becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
AirmanB:

4-5 months, lol... Lockdown bin no affect your side? I actually thought u said dat u started jogging last month (August) in which u claim to complete 5Km in 15 minutes.

Anyways, if u can complete 3.5 in 15min, ders no way u won't make first cage.

D last time I jogged was March 2019, I started again 3 months ago, n by God's Grace, I have been able to increase from 2.27Km to 3.0Km to 3.2, lastly to 4.56Km.
I use to run 4 times a week, I currently realized dat I was losing weight, so, I had to suspend jogging for dis week.
i was going during lockdown once once bro.. why I said first cage might be a problem for me is that I run on straight roads.. tarred roads! Believe it or not those bumps on that nda track can drop you to second cage and I won’t even mind second cage sef..but if I make first, God be praised..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Last year all my state men made first cage except one... Not all of them made it to the list, the one that made second cage made it to the list...

Na by Grace of God forget the mathematics

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mubby01: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2020
Good Morning, please I have an important question. Please, there are two reference forms that look exactly the same, are the two supposed to be filled by one person or by 2 different people?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Ah omg, read the instructions very well
Mubby01:
Good Morning, please I have an important question. Please, there are two reference forms that look exactly the same, are the two supposed to be filled by one person or by 2 different people?
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Mubby01:
Thanks.

Two different people. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2020
FRIDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER, 2020, @9.10AM

DSSC- 27345
SSC- 9780

12 days to the end of Application registration.

There is probability that DSSC might reach 50k plus and exceed it at the end of the registration, because many applicants might change their mind few days to the deadline and rush the application. Let's wait and see, time will tell!

There is tendency SSC might also reach between 15k - 20k if the above approach I explained manifest.

In most cases late registration can increase the figure significantly. We have some people that love doing late registration. So as at now we can only predict cus anything can happen. Let's fold arms and watch!

Candidates!!!!!!! Sit Up!!!!!

Sit ease!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by trilacos: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2020
shamack:
Last year all my state men made first cage except one... Not all of them made it to the list, the one that made second cage made it to the list...

making the first cage has nothing to do with final list,but if you can be the first,second or third from all the states,that is when the chances has been boosted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2020
trilacos:
making the first cage has nothing to do with final list,but if you can be the first,second or third from all the states,that is when the chances has been boosted.

Making any of the cages no even matter as far as am concerned. All na formality! If you can meet any good for you, if you cant, make sure you finish it. Las las if you enter training you go blend las las. Most things you struggle to do before or during the screening, when you enter training you have no other choice than to blend. Whether you like it or not you will blend by all means.

Few days ago I was on call with my 46 village man he said that over 3km race he ran for almost 20 min during screening, he said he is using 7 mins to run it now. You all can see the power of training?

So you all should be careful when exercising to avoid injury before screening, if you have injury during training is better than to have injury before screening. So use your head and don't do excess of exercise that will give you injury, if you have serious kneel injury you might not recover on time in weeks time. So be careful and reserve most of your energy for training.

Even person wey weak they come out strong after the rigorous training.

Take the females for example na. Majority of them are very week but training will recreate them. I remember this Igbo lady during 45, if Anywhere Sargent Dauda see her and Mama Taraba he will give them exercise, whenever he asked the tall skin yellow lady to do push up before she do 3 she is already crying. When she passed out training she was already strong and rugged.

Victory is from Almighty God Alone!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2020
I talk am here one day say 3.20kms for academy Ssc cadets Na 7 minutes.. people wan chop me...once you start training, forget everything you think you know.. they will teach you their own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Arisukuni:

Making any of the cages no even matter as far as am concerned. All na formality! If you can meet any good for you, if you cant, make sure you finish it. Las las if you enter training you go blend las las. Most things you struggle to do before or during the screening, when you enter training you have no other choice than to blend. Whether you like it or not you will blend by all means.

Few days ago I was on call with my 46 village man he said that over 3km race he ran for almost 20 min during screening, he said he is using 7 mins to run it now. You all can see the power of training?

So you all should be careful when exercising to avoid injury before screening, if you have injury during training is better than to have injury before screening. So use your head and don't do excess of exercise that will give you injury, if you have serious kneel injury you might not recover on time in weeks time. So be careful and reserve most of your energy for training.

Even person wey weak they come out strong after the rigorous training.

Take the females for example na. Majority of them are very week but training will recreate them. I remember this Igbo lady during 45, if Anywhere Sargent Dauda see her and Mama Taraba he will give them exercise, whenever he asked the tall skin yellow lady to do push up before she do 3 she is already crying. When she passed out training she was already strong and rugged.

Victory is from Almighty God Alone!
you later know say taraba 5 Na officer now? They called her back after BMI drop am..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2020
sikowitz17:
you later know say taraba 5 Na officer now? They called her back after BMI drop am..

Yes na!

I dey find her picture self make I see how her stature don change after training. You get her after training picture?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2020
cry cry I thought only Nigerian soldiers sit on their head. These are phillipines Navy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Oladeligt:
cry cry I thought only Nigerian soldiers sit on their head. These are phillipines Navy.

Something Like That!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Oladeligt:
Lol at least they have hair...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2020
Arisukuni:

Yes na!

I dey find her picture self make I see how her stature don change after training. You get her after training picture?
i no get oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bashimi: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2020
shamack:

Good morning bro ,I know you studied statistics apart from the Bsc you uploaded did you upload any other certificate becos I have like 3 workshop training certificate I did during my undergraduate days and pls can we talk better
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2020
Bashimi:

Good morning bro ,I know you studied statistics apart from the Bsc you uploaded did you upload any other certificate becos I have like 3 workshop training certificate I did during my undergraduate days and pls can we talk better
Thanks

Did he mention in any of his Quotes here that he studied Statistics? Are you Assuming

Instead of you to go straight and ask your question you con dey Assume based on things you don see him post. Na wa for you o grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Etimocracy(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Couldn't help but laugh out when the mysterious GenAnsa was demystified (had to start from page 1). Its a pity I have a small umbilical protrusion. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bashimi:

Thanks

Upload your workshop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bashimi: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
shamack:

Upload your workshop

OK bro thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.