Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357950 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nothing pays pass HUMILITY in this life! Whether as Bloody Civilian or Military if you are the humble type believe me you will earn you respect without forcing it.

As for those talking about been saluted by MWO or other NCO's. The question is if MWO or any other ranks pass by you and didn't salute you, will you die? Or will that reduce your salary or reduce your rank? Sometimes we just need to overlook some things and do as if we didn't see it. If any other rank pass by you and didn't salute you, you don't need to capitalize on that because you will definitely see another other ranks that will salute you. If you are the type that can't overlook some minor things like this salute of a thing from just one person, before you know it you may put yourself in an everlasting troubling.

For instance the Martial court cases shared here, if that 2nd Lt. Had overlooked the lance crpl who didn't salute him or who didn't wear his beret well as he claimed, if he had overlooked and pretend he didn't see the lance crpl would he had landed himself in Court Martial? Would the guy had roped him that he slapped him if he had just overlooked.?

Sometimes we just need to overlook and pretend we didnt see somethings in order to avoid problems for ourselves. Somethings are like trap for us,,if we managed to overlook we would overcome that trap. If one soldier no salute another go salute. There is Beefing in Military just as it is in other normal places. So don't put yourself in trouble at your early stage you are trying to enjoy your life.

When you are the humble type, you will always get your respect back. When you have Humility you will go far and enjoy life more without problems.

This is a food for thought for you All

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:

I am just trying to know oo, because am an upcoming Nollywood actor, and I don't want to end my acting Carrier when I join the military. Just that I love the work of military and I want to serve my father's land.
Abeg make them allow people do other work's oo wink

DSSC: 10 Years complete service with an option of 5 years extension.

SSC: 10 Years complete service with an option of 5 years extension.

Mr Man, the first 10 years of service means a complete devotion to military life style. No room for your 'actor' career for first 10 years.

So, if you are not sure of what you want, step aside for someone else from your village.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:

I am just trying to know oo, because am an upcoming Nollywood actor, and I don't want to end my acting Carrier when I join the military. Just that I love the work of military and I want to serve my father's land.

How many feem you done act you this candidate? grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Judah95:

Mr Man, the first 10 years of service means a complete devotion to military life style. No room for your 'actor' career for first 10 years.

So, if you are not sure of what you want, step aside for someone else from your village.
You ma! You be hard guy ooo .. lmao see as you issue him village join grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Judah95:

Lol grin grin Never
I will sneak out to play my role and then come back to barrack after I am done.
Man no suppose focus on one thing nah, at least you have to engage yourself in other aspects of life. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:

Lol grin grin Never
Man no suppose focus on one thing nah, at least you have to engage yourself in other aspects of life. cool
what commission did you apply for mate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:

Lol grin grin Never

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Arisukuni:
Nothing pays pass HUMILITY in this life! Whether as Bloody Civilian or Military if you are the humble type believe me you will earn you respect without forcing it.

As for those talking about been saluted by MWO or other NCO's. The question is if MWO or any other ranks pass by you and didn't salute you, will you die? Or will that reduce your salary or reduce your rank? Sometimes we just need to overlook some things and do as if we didn't see it. If any other rank pass by you and didn't salute you, you don't need to capitalize on that because you will definitely see another other ranks that will salute you. If you are the type that can't overlook some minor things like this salute of a thing from just one person, before you know it you may put yourself in an everlasting troubling.

For instance the Martial court cases shared here, if that 2nd Lt. Had overlooked the lance crpl who didn't salute him or who didn't wear his beret well as he claimed, if he had overlooked and pretend he didn't see the lance crpl would he had landed himself in Court Martial? Would the guy had roped him that he slapped him if he had just overlooked.?

Sometimes we just need to overlook and pretend we didnt see somethings in order to avoid problems for ourselves. Somethings are like trap for us,,if we managed to overlook we would overcome that trap. If one soldier no salute another go salute. There is Beefing in Military just as it is in other normal places. So don't put yourself in trouble at your early stage you are trying to enjoy your life.

When you are the humble type, you will always get your respect back. When you have Humility you will go far and enjoy life more without problems.

This is a food for thought for you All
truth be told, you can't over look such oh, just do it maturely...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

How many feem you done act you this candidate? grin

Many dear, don't even bother to ask me to mention one of the movies I acted in this faceless forum
I know you will want me to expose who I am to you, so when the army didn't favour me, you will be like this person applied with me some years ago during army DSSC/SSC in the year.... Abi. No way grin grin
Only few people will be able to recognize me that day especially candidates from my state , as I will try my possible best to keep low key. grin grin
wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
what commission did you apply for mate?
DSSC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:

DSSC
my own is don’t get in now then now then start to struggle to be running to set that you’ll most likely be on for weeks to shoot movies.. frankly I don’t know if it’s even possible.. you’ll have to choose

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
OGWILLS123:
So how is life for the private soldiers cry
I really pity does guys, come to 13 brigade and
see how they are being command. does one sef no
even get say for Barack. just of recent one coper like that
beat a private soldier up and after the case was being settle nah the P soldier dem
send go guard room.
Pls come again! Corper beat private and the private still land for guard room? Pls how e take happen? Watin cause the beat up and why na the private they still punish?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kaeboy:
Pls come again! Coper beat private and the private still land for guard room? Pls how e take happen? Watin cause the beat up and why na the private they still punish?
the coper too will be sanctioned unless if the soldier is at fault. Meanwhile, it is point to know that nysc a year service is like an officer, they share mess together with the officers oh

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Different strokes for different folks.
Some people na salute worry them, me na commissioning deh ma mind.
I neva even make exam list, talk more of chaosing 1 grandpa.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Prospect048:
the coper too will be sanctioned unless if the soldier is at fault. Meanwhile, it is point to know that nysc a year service is like an officer, they share mess together with the officers oh

Come again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Stormtrooper11:

Pls add me up.08166403141

For those intending to join the WhatsApp group click here for the link

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
MrSuama:
Different strokes for different folks.
Some people na salute worry them, me na commissioning deh ma mind.
I neva even make exam list, talk more of chaosing 1 grandpa.

Me na Major General dey ma mind oh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Commendable from Gen buratai, he seems more concerned about army welfare too, unlike his predecessors.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibrahrem9606: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
LtRayyan:

Done ✔️
plz I need to be in also 09096307082
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

Come again
it is straight forward statement sir, they were treated like officers in the barracks, they use officers' mess

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:

Many dear, don't even bother to ask me to mention one of the movies I acted in this faceless forum
I know you will want me to expose who I am to you, so when the army didn't favour me, you will be like this person applied with me some years ago during army DSSC/SSC in the year.... Abi. No way grin grin
Only few people will be able to recognize me that day especially candidates from my state , as I will try my possible best to keep low key. grin grin
wink wink

Set awon, supper star grin grin grin I salute u Sir. Abeg, I go need snap pic with u, for future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
sbashir10:
Commendable from Gen buratai, he seems more concerned about army welfare too, unlike his predecessors.

That's their official car bro, it's supposed to be Toyota hilux.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
ibrahrem9606:

plz I need to be in also 09096307082

To join the WhatsApp group click here for the link
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Prospect048:
it is straight forward statement sir, they were treated like officers in the barracks, they use officers' mess
That's true bro. I did my service in 3 armored division Jos and corpers were allowed to do anything the officers could do except command troops. We could enter the mess,we were in living in the A quarters (For officers only) with the officers. I passed out in July btw

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lami1996:

That's true bro. I did my service in 3 armored division Jos and corpers were allowed to do anything the officers could do except command troops. We could enter the mess,we were in living in the A quarters (For officers only) with the officers. I passed out in July btw
Basically they see corpers like prospective officers. An officer can even lock a Corper in the mess. It was a fun experience,the soldiers couldn't do anyhow to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
I want us to see the WO/2LT matter as an academic debate atleast to learn and draw inferences, make we no see am like beef. Atleast it's keeping the thread alive and enjoyable pending when we enter the next phase of the enlistment exercise.
The intellectual gbas gbos is what makes this thread unique abeg make nobody carry anyone for mind.

That's by the way ensure you print out all printables because this time around me no go answer anybody wey no later print him documents. This is to ensure discipline inline with the new Commandants Vision of training disciplined officers that obey simple instructions na make I no aide army enlist person wey go lead him men into ambush grin same of say e no dey hear word.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:

I doubt if you’ll even have time to act sef, not like the army would deprive you the nature of the job and it’s workload won’t give the luxury of time to act

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:

Then the military is not for you that is the bitter truth. Don't even waste the slot of your state, the only thing you can do legally in the army is agriculture, though some people run businesses but with supervision of a trusted person because you won't be there. As for acting no way, your first posting most likely will be in the north east where you won't even have access to network for days. Even to take pass isn't guaranteed.
It's either you go for the army or Acting you can't combine the two.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Officers of Nairaland battalion,please how long will it take the NA to shortlist names at the closure of the registration?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Postanalyser:
Officers of Nairaland battalion,please how long will it take the NA to shortlist names at the closure of the registration?
only army knows..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
only army knows..
very good response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Now, this is calm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.