Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357453 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sniper04(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Today was beating of retreat and prize giving ceremony at the academy gentlemen how is your morale

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
MrSuama:
Wallahi, short service been no deh my plan at all. It was gateway to generalship (NDA) or nothing less. But as e be now, DSSC is so on point.
If God like, him fit compensate me with defence attache for Europe, UK, America or even Ghana.
The only thing weh go bring me back na convertion and promotions exams.
And if army decide to draft me to the theatre of war in the North East/West, we gonna go and summaries the conflict once and for all inshaAllah.
If to say, army go allow us form special forces, I for join body with some nairalanders form one.
It will be a privilege fighting besides some of you Lts.
Army Dey change!! Policies, generals, etc.. what if in 10 years, there’s a law that only NDA graduates will make generals.. There is only 1 gateway to generalship bro.. if you get am for Dssc na luck and grace and have politics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Postanalyser:

Just in now from a very reliable source.
In addition to your current affairs,study your basic geography especially map reading. You will be shocked by the number of questions you will encounter from the subject.

This was sent directly to me by my sponsor. Me that hates geography like death. But I no just get choice...we die here.

Nice. Geography graduates like us are in luck. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Postanalyser:

Just in now from a very reliable source.
In addition to your current affairs,study your basic geography especially map reading. You will be shocked by the number of questions you will encounter from the subject.

Wetin dem Dey study for geography like this? Map reading? Lmao.. from where nah

This was sent directly to me by my sponsor. Me that hates geography like death. But I no just get choice...we die here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Chatting with some non Nairaland SSC cadets now and they are still telling me that I should have never applied for SSC...
but we move

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2020
This present SSC cadet are the worst so far, heard most of them are dullards, can't write a complete sentence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Dannyhonda:
This present SSC cadet are the worst so far, heard most of them are dullards, can't write a complete sentence.

Are you kidding me? Aren't they graduates with 1st class and 2nd class? If this is so, our Nigerian system of education is finished. Imagine they release thousands of un-baked brains every year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Dannyhonda:
actually it’s just a couple of them.. no be all of them.. it’s the same way it has always been, it’s just a few guys..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Judah95:

Are you kidding me? Aren't they graduates with 1st class and 2nd class? If this is so, our Nigerian system of education is finished. Imagine they release thousands of un-baked brains every year.
E never reach like this... it’s everywhere ... banks, schools, even nysc!! It’s the same thing everywhere.. so why you con Dey put tension..
Besides you can’t expect people to function at full capacity after planting pot for 4 hours.. what do you want to read that will enter your head? I don’t blame those guys for failing their exams..some of them might not even be un-baked brains like you called them.. but let’s see how all of us will do when they beat us for 48 hours straight and tell us to come and write exam the next day.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy 60th anniversary gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Baba it seems forgotten your country so fast lmaooo ordinary nysc camp, didn't u see wonders. How many of them can defend their result? No be today we don dey see things
Judah95:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2020
This set are the worse o, some dey way dey alright but the rest it is well .
sikowitz17:
actually it’s just a couple of them.. no be all of them.. it’s the same way it has always been, it’s just a few guys..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Baba u giving them excuse, they can't complete a sentence haba. Well they are feeling the heat presently in afaka, imagine if there have been there from onset, most would have ran away. The report i even got is that they are still acting like civilians, most of them are so confused.
sikowitz17:
E never reach like this... it’s everywhere ... banks, schools, even nysc!! It’s the same thing everywhere.. so why you con Dey put tension..
Besides you can’t expect people to function at full capacity after planting pot for 4 hours.. what do you want to read that will enter your head? I don’t blame those guys for failing their exams..some of them might not even be un-baked brains like you called them.. but let’s see how all of us will do when they beat us for 48 hours straight and tell us to come and write exam the next day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Nah so I read am sumwia sey starting from December, this attached picx will be the standard Issue for the Nigerian Army Personnels on the Frontline.....

ALL IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
Nah so I read am sumwia sey starting from December, this attached picx will be the standard Issue for the Nigerian Army Personnels on the Frontline.....

ALL IS WELL
Very much welcomed
Make their brain correct, some of us are risking it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

ALL IS WELL
cant see any image

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Good morning guys, please I need someone who applied for SSC to help me with his or her photo card, so I can use as a sample to edit mine, as o didn't get this reprinting gist in time. I already have my soft copies, so I believe it wouldn't be difficult.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Judah95:

You just want your agenda to agend. You've forgotten that the minimum is 2.2 and lower credit, and more than 50% of applicants are 2.2 and lower credit. Maybe na those ones no fit write simple sentence. And I'm sorry to say, the people guilty of this irrespective of their class of degree are from a particular zone we all know...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Baba it seems forgotten your country so fast lmaooo ordinary nysc camp, didn't u see wonders. How many of them can defend their result? No be today we don dey see things

You people should be calming down with this crass generalisation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Bifrost:

You just want your agenda to agend. You've forgotten that the minimum is 2.2 and lower credit, and more than 50% of applicants are 2.2 and lower credit. Maybe na those ones no fit write simple sentence. And I'm sorry to say, the people guilty of this irrespective of their class of degree are from a particular zone we all know...
Omo you ma! You wan start something ooo! Make we die am from here abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Bro stop saying what u don't no o, because army said 2:2 doesn't mean first class and second class upper don't apply. Better don't be deceived and who told u its 2'2 that can't complete a sentence? U so funny, i know why u said such cause you fall under first class or 2'1. Make i just pim if not talk go start. About that particular zone, na everywhere.
Bifrost:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2020
What generalisation please?
Bifrost:

You people should be calming down with this crass generalisation.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Bifrost:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You condemn a statement and turn it to a tribal feud.

Do you know what it means for a graduate not to be able to construct a complete sentence? It means such a person isn't fit to get an FSLC certificate. That's where the basic knowledge of English is garnered.

Now, I expressed shock that some "graduates" have been found incapable of constructing a simple sentence and you are here telling me 'I want my agenda to agend'.

Shame on you once again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Its so obvious that he doesn't understand simple comprehension for him to say such. Free am, na their type be this
Judah95:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You condemn a statement and turn it to a tribal feud.

Do you know what it means for a graduate not to be able to construct a complete sentence? It means such a person isn't fit to get an FSLC certificate. That's where the basic knowledge of English is garnered.

Now, I expressed shock that some "graduates" have been found incapable of constructing a simple sentence and you are here telling me 'I want my agenda to agend'.

Shame on you once again.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Judah95:

Shame on you once again.

Be calming down, bifrost was taking about the generalization that it’s only those with 2:2 and lower credit that are in the pool of people who can’t construct a simple sentence, I’ve seen 2:1 who can’t defend their result or better still construct sentences you begin to wonder how such person was able to get the certificate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
First class sef Dey be!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2020
No grade was mentioned until the guy did, don't defend him abeg
Richieurch:

Be calming down, bifrost was taking about the generalization that it’s only those with 2:2 and lower credit that are in the pool of people who can’t construct a simple sentence, I’ve seen 2:1 who can’t defend their result or better still construct sentences you begin to wonder how such person was able to get the certificate

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2020
Judah95:

Shame on you once again.

I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Bro stop saying what u don't no o, because army said 2:2 doesn't mean first class and second class upper don't apply. Better don't be deceived and who told u its 2'2 that can't complete a sentence? U so funny, i know why u said such cause you fall under first class or 2'1. Make i just pim if not talk go start. About that particular zone, na everywhere.

You may be able to read. But comprehension is a skill which not all graduates possess. Does my post in any way suggests 1st class and or 2.1 graduates don't apply?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Its so obvious that he doesn't understand simple comprehension for him to say such. Free am, na their type be this

Lol, let's not even travel that road, Mr.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Bifrost:

My guy i have been seeing your comments lately and i actually felt you were well exposed not until you made the comment above "e clear say you never waka" do come out often the world is changing. You were so quick to show stereotype. You wan join army and see dust when you dey yarn..Trust me you never ready.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Walex29:

My guy i have been seeing your comments lately and i actually felt you were well exposed not until you made the comment above "e clear say you never waka" do come out often the world is changing. You were so quick to show stereotype. You wan join army and see dust when you dey yarn..Trust me you never ready.

Even without mentioning any zone for obvious reasons, you all already (probably) know the people being talked about. Is that my fault?

I move a lot... So keep your advice to those who are stuck in one place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.