Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1354812 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by preciousfuture: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
All these Sarham talk no concern DSSC kwa.Shey na enjoyment Dssc dey? cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
There’s no way we will go and commission and not post at least 1 picture on pop day..is that even possible??

Sikwitz yane toh.. abeg e been get some soilder action movies u bn say make we watch abeg u fit drop d names again make i download am.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
There’s no way we will go and commission and not post at least 1 picture on pop day..is that even possible??
that man na evil spirit Walai..... post picture turn Boko Haram again..... nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bakar1: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Gentlemen you guys should just relax and pray you make the list, up until the final list.

This commandant is not a shy pot you would train like mad dogs you can't impress him no doubt, but try your best, 47 you guys would enjoy more than 46, you are having the best CB, he's one of the best have seen no more physical contacts else you risk form 252, please just start running 12km morning and night so your muscles and joints get used to them, learn water discipline do more push ups like 500 on a go and sit ups mornings and evenings it would help and hunch a lot, build your self all round, zero your mind lock it don't look down on anyone no matter how small, you would be having the best instructors train you, be good academically because you lack time, be fast to catch up else you would drop drastically you would learn a lot, read and let your brain catch up fast, be ready physically, mentally and psychologically.

You who would make it into being a combatant much is required and your training period is short so you would feel it and if Sarham J boy is still the Commandant boy oh boy you must train, learn to zero sleep, make sleep your worst enemy and above all have God by your side because it's only prayers that can push you day by day is that clear, in our fathers academy where malice and injustice is the order of the day, Even if am to write more you still won't understand unless you come is that clear

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bakar1:
Gentlemen you guys should just relax and pray you make the list, up until the final list.

This commandant is not a shy pot you would train like mad dogs you can't impress him no doubt, but try your best, 47 you guys would enjoy more than 46, you are having the best CB, he's one of the best have seen no more physical contacts else you risk form 252, please just start running 12km morning and night so your muscles and joints get used to them, learn water discipline do more push ups like 500 on a go and sit ups mornings and evenings it would help and hunch a lot, build your self all round, zero your mind lock it don't look down on anyone no matter how small, you would be having the best instructors train you, be good academically because you lack time, be fast to catch up else you would drop drastically you would learn a lot, read and let your brain catch up fast, be ready physically, mentally and psychologically.

You who would make it into being a combatant much is required and your training period is short so you would feel it and if Sarham J boy is still the Commandant boy oh boy you must train, learn to zero sleep, make sleep your worst enemy and above all have God by your side because it's only prayers that can push you day by day is that clear, in our fathers academy where malice and injustice is the order of the day, Even if am to write more you still won't understand unless you come is that clear
No vex e be like say you do mistake where you wrote 500 pressups at a go. I want to believe you meant 50 pressups. Make person no go get BP before list even show...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:

No vex e be like say you do mistake where you wrote 500 pressups at a go. I want to believe you meant 50 pressups. Make person no go get BP before list even show...
500 at a go na world record o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
500 at a go na world record o
Agama lizard sef go faint ..

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bakar1:

What is physical contact?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:

Nah that 12Km me even dey think sef... Morning and Night... Issokay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
sbashir10:

Exactly what my brother told me, and even people that will come for POP are to park in Old site, then they'll use NDA motor to bring them to afaka.
Wanetwamos, Abeg wetin U see about this?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okohvincent2:
Thanks alot.

I checked my bp today, it was 140/80.

Na bp knock me out for ssc 46 oo. Then they said it was 160/90 but as soon as I leave NDA the next day I checked it was 120/80.

I no just know why my BP no dey always stable.

Tension dey always full my body once I wan check am.

I dey chop this garlic oo but I no know why my mind dey cut during checking.

All this one na packaging when them use run you street.
Enter market meet Hausa traders them go load fresh ginger for you for a fraction of that price if you wan use am you just wash your thing enjoy.
Me too I incorporate ginger and garlic in virtually all my meal, I have both the fresh and powdered ginger am a heavy tea drinker and ginger is one of the key ingredients. For more than 3yrs my BP have always being normal even when I'm down.

Bro, get ur own machine, so dat u will know if d results are accurate. Try as much as possible to relax before checking it, n take more d 3 readings (don't record d first reading, as it's not always correct).

U dey chop process food ? If u do, u need to stop.

My blood pressure was usually in d range of 130-137 systolic, I decided to discipline myself. I stopped eating anything fried (including eggs), I stopped eating processed foods, if I do, it's very rare (like bread), n I exercise regularly... I'm a kinda person dat didn't use to play football during my teenage,so dey thing bin follow get hand for d matter
By God's Grace, my BP now reads between 105-118 (it seldomly crosses 120, very rare!).

Moreover, pls don't hesitate to visit d hospital, so dat d can carry out complete checks about ur body system (kidney, liver, heart etc tests).

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:

General Ugo I swear my heart bleep when I read reach there, las las victory is from God!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:
J boy don warn this present set about printing anything like souvenirs not even Calendars, as for posting anything on social media with uniform na express expulsion. Baba no get joy at all, the man is not a preacher of love at all, he is a war, he is the fight he is the real indabooski.
Some DSSC 25 officers are currently battling for their commission because they went to visit their Senator.
The military is tightening the noose everyday no space for a lil jamboree.
if that's the case ,he should be the one heading Operation Lafya Dole as the commandant and not NDA ,since he is war and indaboski . Let him apply all the tactics to our soldier to defeat Boko Haram and end the war. And not to be giving cadet toture.. Am just tired of This J. Sarahm talk.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Last last the 500 press ups na true.. I still Dey in 20 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
Last last the 500 press ups na true.. I still Dey in 20 embarassed
Me dey 60

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bakar1: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
500 is no joke but you would see yourself achieving it, was meant to say 1k but would be too much for now but that's the standard and even more, you build your biceps and all, it would help you at obstacles and during tactical phases when the time comes, some don't gym it's just physical fitness that gave them that shape at academy, yes you would run, 46 did jaji to kaduna and many more, endurance gather it so much because it would be your food and zero your mind, you would train and train until you train no more, you would meet malice in form of men so just train and pray hard but now's not the time for all these just get in first.

And again don't take this as a job, it's not a job. If you think you coming into the military for job please zero it gone are those days I hear ba.

Hope it's clear...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
NihiIist:

Lol you dey fear? He doesn't know me and I don't know him either. Neither am I in the system. I'm a banker in Dublin let him come and meet me, travelling back soon.. but e no go better for Sirham. He has killed alot of dreams.sadist from the pit of hell. Make he remember say what goes around comes around. Coincidentally I overheard two majors talking about him some days ago. Their remarks weren't too good. The guy just came and started flushing people down the drain.

People like him shouldn't be allowed to rule this country. He has the blood of a dictator.
Bros abeg delete this comment, abi you ban buy job for nairaland BN COY ? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Me wey I Dey go 3kms going and. 1:50kms coming and I’m here thinking I’ve achieved something...so everything I’ve been doing doesn’t even cut the mark

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kalapizim:
Bros abeg delete this comment, abi you ban buy job for nairaland BN COY ? angry angry angry
Shebi na who identify himself as nairalander..

The way things be now, na to deny nairaland cuz the kind things wey we dey post here nobody knows who is visiting this thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
jelraj:

Shebi na who identify himself as nairalander..

The way things be now, na to deny nairaland cuz the kind things wey we dey post here nobody knows who is visiting this thread
True matter oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
preciousfuture:
All these Sarham talk no concern DSSC kwa.Shey na enjoyment Dssc dey? cool
Till you wake up tomorrow tune to channels TV hear 'Buhari appoints Maj.Gen Sarham as new COAS' grin grin grin

You go know wassup

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
If screening list commot, na to just find like 5-10 of us wey make am plan where we go meet... try do 10kms run once to see if we can achieve it.. cos me I no come even know wetin Dey sup again..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bakar1:
500 is no joke but you would see yourself achieving it, was meant to say 1k but would be too much for now but that's the standard and even more, you build your biceps and all, it would help you at obstacles and during tactical phases when the time comes, some don't gym it's just physical fitness that gave them that shape at academy, yes you would run, 46 did jaji to kaduna and many more, endurance gather it so much because it would be your food and zero your mind, you would train and train until you train no more, you would meet malice in form of men so just train and pray hard but now's not the time for all these just get in first.

And again don't take this as a job, it's not a job. If you think you coming into the military for job please zero it gone are those days I hear ba.

Hope it's clear...
Wait o, na SF training dem dey give una abi wetin?
That badge suppose follow una uniform.
Me wey dey struggle to do 30 press up and I dey think I don achieve something, so na rubbish I dey do sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Can do 10kms easily, infact I did more than that a few years ago in D north east when bomb they explode almost everyday grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
After all these wey 46 do, sarham is not happy and he's planning to do more to 47.
God airpus ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Wanetwamos(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bro, make dem shortlist us first. I refuse to be discouraged by all this protocols and toughness. If my strength no carry me reach POP day, hope say dem go allow me at least to go back my house?
As for people wey go come for us on POP day, I'm not bothered about the protocol because nobody go come for me. For this Nigerian Army matter, my family don disown me and my ambition. If you're from the South East, you go understand better. Any signature of parents wey you see for my form, my brother I no go lie you, na me sign am.

QuadrilAyinde:

Wanetwamos, Abeg wetin U see about this?? grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Gentlemen you won't start the 500 push up instantly, it's a gradual process, from 50 - 100-150.....you'll be trained how to endure pain. But the advice is just start practicing so that you won't be rusty during resumption. If it's running forget it you'll be running throughout in the academy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jakeFrost: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bakar1:

,500 push ups, the 10 wey i dey manage do sef na by God grace

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elsueno:
Can do 10kms easily, infact I did more than that a few years ago in D north east when bomb they explode almost everyday grin
Doing 10km isn't a problem, doing it within a specified timeframe is the koko.
Imagine running 40km with all your kaya only for the Commandant to tell you to turn back that you didn't come within the timeframe..
Yes Sarham made some RC guys repeat endurance race for same reason.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:

Doing 10km isn't a problem, doing it within a specified timeframe is the koko.
Imagine running 40km with all your kaya only for the Commandant to tell you to turn back that you didn't come within the timeframe..
Yes Sarham made some RC guys repeat endurance race for same reason.
i heard... he asked them to go and run it again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
oscarfrosh:
Gentlemen you won't start the 500 push up instantly, it's a gradual process, from 50 - 100-150.....you'll be trained how to endure pain. But the advice is just start practicing so that you won't be rusty during resumption. If it's running forget it you'll be running throughout in the academy.
this has got to be the most soothing thing I’ve heard today

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
i heard... he asked them to go and run it again
Fact....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (964) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.