Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1358454 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Blueelf:

He isn't behaving like officer material at all. I'm sorry to say this.

It take real maturity to lead men. He has consistently shown he is immature.

Well, I still wish him the very best
It's their type that gets killed on their very first mission due to their repugnant character. He thinks the job is all about hanging pip.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Because you are God sir. Oversabi.

ugo4u:

It's their type that gets killed on their very first mission due to their repugnant character. He thinks the job is all about hanging pip.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Koes: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Guys abeg stop dis na, na God i dey use beg una. SFcomander2, siko baba, ugo4u, eclipsehemmy, Blueelf nd other's biko... No make d matter be like bicycle, nobody fit ride am u go just dey fall like person wey dey on drugs.. dere is no hw u won smoke reach u no fi smoke pass baba fela o.. grin

Pls guys we all laugh at d end.
God bless u all

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Equity15(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
What's even wrong with these people? They should release the list whenever they like, but they should better give us time to prepare. Not that they'll release list today and ask us to come next tommorow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Do not judge those who live their life differently to you. Nobody is ever "perfect." Focus on showing love rather than finding flaws, because what you focus on, you will continue to see in your life.

Nobody here is an officer yet, so no one should pass judgement on another, it's a free page

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Blueelf:

He isn't behaving like officer material at all. I'm sorry to say this.

It take real maturity to lead men. He has consistently shown he is immature.

Well, I still wish him the very best

When you comment on someone else’s life, ask yourself whether you genuinely care about their wellbeing or happiness, or whether you are comforting your own self-image.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
ugo4u:

It’s unrealistic to think we have to be drawn to everybody. There are some people we will never ever be drawn to. But it’s important to separate lack of compatibility with someone being a bad person. Just because your spirits don’t mesh, doesn’t mean the other person isn’t good.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
shamack:

It’s unrealistic to think we have to be drawn to everybody. There are some people we will never ever be drawn to. But it’s important to separate lack of compatibility with someone being a bad person. Just because your spirits don’t mesh, doesn’t mean the other person isn’t good.
I don't expect anyone to be drawn to me, as we all are free moral agents everyone is at liberty to do as he/she pleases but that doesn't give anyone the leeway to misbehave and act in a manner that is not decent especially when relating to other people as where your rights stops that's where those of other people starts.
As for the highlighted you can rationalize all you want on who is good or isn't moreover agents of darkness, fallen angels, people of the dark arts, Coven of witches etc will always see Lucifer as a good and generous being.
If you have being at the recieving end of the insensitive comments & poisonous venom coming from that young man that have insulted virtually everyone including the same institution he wants to be a part of, I'm sure you would've taken a different stance except you're birds of a feather.
As a Trollope once said Eulogy is invariably dull this your attempt at dry cleaning a malignant cancer is disingenuous.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
ugo4u:

I don't expect anyone to be drawn to me, as we all are free moral agents everyone is at liberty to do as he/she pleases but that doesn't give anyone the leeway to misbehave and act in a manner that is not decent especially when relating to other people as where your rights stops that's where those of other people starts.
As for the highlighted you can rationalize all you want on who is good or isn't moreover agents of darkness, fallen angels, people of the dark arts, Coven of witches etc will always see Lucifer as a good and generous being.
If you have being at the recieving end of the insensitive comments & poisonous venom coming from that young man that have insulted virtually everyone including the same institution his wants to be a part of, I'm sure you would've taken a different stance except you're birds of a feather.
As a Trollope once said Eulogy is invariably dull this your attempt at dry cleaning a malignant cancer is disingenuous.

Don’t let people pull you down to their level of pettiness, misery or pain. Pray for them & keep your actions filled with love. If you cannot keep love in your heart & prayers in your mind for others, create a boundary between you & the trigger, while you work on your healing.Go inward and understand your emotions, instead of expressing your pain outwards. Do not further encourage actions that stem from hurt, because they will only hurt you in the long run. Respond, don’t react. Your karma is on you.

Own your future. Constantly putting people down only downgrades your reality by putting you through more misery. Try spreading love and kindness, and maybe, just maybe, life will start treating you kindly too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
shamack:

Don’t let people pull you down to their level of pettiness, misery or pain. Pray for them & keep your actions filled with love. If you cannot keep love in your heart & prayers in your mind for others, create a boundary between you & the trigger, while you work on your healing.Go inward and understand your emotions, instead of expressing your pain outwards. Do not further encourage actions that stem from hurt, because they will only hurt you in the long run. Respond, don’t react. Your karma is on you.

Own your future. Constantly putting people down only downgrades your reality by putting you through more misery. Try spreading love and kindness, and maybe, just maybe, life will start treating you kindly too.

When you are confronted by insurgents, bandits, terrorists and herdsmen during the course of the Army job, we hope you will show them lots of "love"... wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na philosophers come full this thread o..lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
odimbannamdi:

When you are confronted by insurgents, bandits, terrorists and herdsmen during the course of the Army job, we hope you will show them lots of "love"... wink

He is a very funny guy. I choose to ignore his mentions. Some mentions aren't worth responding to

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Blueelf:

He is a very funny guy. I choose to ignore his mentions. Some mentions aren't worth responding to

Lol...screening or even training never even start, the baba is already showing emotions... grin

He thinks Buratai or Sir J are men of love... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
shamack:

Dear preacher of love,

first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
ugo4u:

Dear preacher of love,

first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

the truth is we act differently when the evil is directed to us personally. But when it's to others or persons of no interest to us we begin to see the philosophy in it. Naso life be. See am Killing another person family sharps

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
shamack:

When you comment on someone else’s life, ask yourself whether you genuinely care about their wellbeing or happiness, or whether you are comforting your own self-image.
this quote na from google because I just read how you dey knacker person life and family 4by4..... Hypocrisy sha

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
ugo4u:

Dear preacher of love,

grin cheesy

Some people sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Everywhere hypocrites..........,.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TheWizPhoenix(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
It is possible to acknowledge that SFcomander has gone too far in the needless and persistent dropping of false info and also agree that some of your approach towards calling him out were somewhat extreme.

It is always important to know when to separate issues and above all the need for empathy when dealing with fellow humans because we are not infallible ourselves.

Digging up a few old posts without context or a proper understanding of the poster's psyche at the time does not prove anything but the fact that regardless of our present stand we are all capable of being uncouth and resorting to harsh/unkind words, but that still doesn't make us bad people.

Truth is that we all have our own personal reasons and motivation for embarking on this quest to join the NA and regardless of those reasons I don't think anyone is more deserving than the other, especially considering that whether one is deserving or not isn't even up to us either.

At the end of the day it is up to the universe/fate/God to crown our efforts, so why should we bother ourselves with non issues that are not part of our target. Sheath your swords brethren and "Live and let's live", but that wouldn't stop anyone that behaves anyhow from getting dragged(non extreme dragging) grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
SFCommander2:
I don't care about whatever anyone is saying here. Y'all got right to yarn ya mind in peace, just as I did in time past.

All I know is that by this time next year, I'll be hanging my 1 star. And by tthe time I'll be hanging my 2nd star, some of you will still be here to apply again and function as professional busybodies, wey destiny don choose una to be for this life.

E go shock una. Na me talk am.
And to you guy, I actually wish you get in because we all deserve to get what we want in this life.. but you see this “ some of you will still be here” crap that you mentioned, men Dey here wey fit do and Undo.. besides this hunt is in Gods hands and He will only give it to us when it’s our time.. no go use your mouth do yourself.. I wish you well with the lists and resumption.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
odimbannamdi:

A graduate

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
the truth is we act differently when the evil is directed to us personally. But when it's to others or persons of no interest to us we begin to see the philosophy in it. Naso life be. See am Killing another person family sharps

I am laughing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
ugo4u:

Dear preacher of love,

I can't wait to meet you grin grin grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:
It is possible to acknowledge that SFcomander has gone too far in the needless and persistent dropping of false info and also agree that some of your approach towards calling him out were somewhat extreme.

It is always important to know when to separate issues and above all the need for empathy when dealing with fellow humans because we are not infallible ourselves.

Digging up a few old posts without context or a proper understanding of the poster's psyche at the time does not prove anything but the fact that regardless of our present stand we are all capable of being uncouth and resorting to harsh/unkind words, but that still doesn't make us bad people.

Truth is that we all have our own personal reasons and motivation for embarking on this quest to join the NA and regardless of those reasons I don't think anyone is more deserving than the other, especially considering that whether one is deserving or not isn't even up to us either.

At the end of the day it is up to the universe/fate/God to crown our efforts, so why should we bother ourselves with non issues that are not part of our target. Sheath your swords brethren and "Live and let's live", but that wouldn't stop anyone that behaves anyhow from getting dragged(non extreme dragging) grin

Maturity at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Many of us have been dragged here but our own psyche or mental rigidity was never put into consideration nah! So what’s all this talk about mental whatever?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
ugo4u:

Dear preacher of love,

I can't just stop laughing at this dude's level of maturity in order to justify himself.

I really love your level of mental health, we shall all be officers.....I am not just the type to try to be silenced with your kinda attitude.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cedricksly: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
If not for the fact that we are all pursuing same goal, and this thread seems to be the fastest means to information, I for don unfollow this group for obvious reasons...
On this thread We have the rumour carriers, the god acting individuals, the COAS younger brothers, the I too know Individuals, the ones with connection more than Buhari etc.... Imagine adults digging past posts and taking their time to screenshot it just to prove a point or demoralise someone else, I have 3 questions for Y'all.
1) Don't Y'all Do anything Outside Nairaland?
2) Has all The ranting and uproar here, made the list come out till now?
3) Can't Some Of You Just Read, drink water and Pass

We Are all adults aiming towards same goal, its just too early to start eating each others flesh..... Seriously with the way many of you talk here, I can easily tell what kind of a person u are...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
On this page u can never be right always and not cool to be wrong always while passing comments.

It's rather cool not to comment and choose to ignore than say very demeaning words into the person's life.

The page is not a private page for anybody to shut anyone up, it's a free social space and not a private space.

I look at lot of comments from some few members here and it has so much ego n pride in them, is that how to be a good leader?

Some will even boast of having millions of generals as God father, but I won't lie to u none of them can take u there if not for God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
cedricksly:
If not for the fact that we are all pursuing same goal, and this thread seems to be the fastest means to information, I for don unfollow this group for obvious reasons...
On this thread We have the rumour carriers, the god acting individuals, the COAS younger brothers, the I too know Individuals, the ones with connection more than Buhari etc.... Imagine adults digging past posts and taking their time to screenshot it just to prove a point or demoralise someone else, I have 3 questions for Y'all.
1) Don't Y'all Do anything Outside Nairaland?
2) Has all The ranting and uproar here, made the list come out till now?
3) Can't Some Of You Just Read, drink water and Pass

We Are all adults aiming towards same goal, its just too early to start eating each others flesh..... Seriously with the way many of you talk here, I can easily tell what kind of a person u are...

May God bless you....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
I love this thread.

There's always a past time gbas gbos to read. grin

If you do any how, archeologists will dig up your posts. grin Na wa o.

Person no fit be hypo-crite in peace. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bifrost:
I love this thread.

There's always a past time gbas gbos to read. grin

If you do any how, archeologists will dig up your posts. grin Na wa o.

Person no fit be hypo-crite in peace. grin

Finally, Bifrost has commented. E be like say na me and Bifrost been remain to join the banter.

Ok, we don finish the cruise. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TheWizPhoenix(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
Many of us have been dragged here but our own psyche or mental rigidity was never put into consideration nah! So what’s all this talk about mental whatever?

And you have also dragged or ridiculed people here too and in your own words "What goes around, comes around". But when one starts wishing or implying death, then it's no longer dragging but something sinister and distasteful.

But as you've said earlier "Everywhere Hypocrites" and that sure includes every single one of us.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.