Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1355143 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by officialchikzy0(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
Is ssc recruitment going on too
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 07, 2022
Whats happening na, why the silence abi they've shortlisted candidates and I didn't know?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mutmainneen: 2:24pm On May 07, 2022
zlatan:
Even if your course isn't listed, still apply. It's not like you're paying to apply, last year my course wasn't listed and I applied, wrote the cbt exam and during the board interview, they just asked me questions about my course of study. You can apply and wait to see if you'll be shortlisted for the CBT before you start stressing yourself about signing of forms.
Good day to you, sir.
Is it allowed to keep beards for the CBT exam and/or board interviews? I personally don't see the need to shave beards for a job one is not assured of getting.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by zlatan(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2022
Mutmainneen:

Good day to you, sir.
Is it allowed to keep beards for the CBT exam and/or board interviews? I personally don't see the need to shave beards for a job one is not assured of getting.

Yeah, it was allowed last year in Falgore... lots of people did not shave their beards till after the medical and physical session. Try to go with your clipper that's if you don't want to share.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
Gisborne6:
Whats happening na, why the silence abi they've shortlisted candidates and I didn't know?
moral is low ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 7:05pm On May 07, 2022
zlatan:

Yeah, it was allowed last year in Falgore... lots of people did not shave their beards till after the medical and physical session. Try to go with your clipper that's if you don't want to share.

For the experienced comrades, how long from close of application would the shortlist be out?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 7:59am On May 08, 2022
Stringz1:

For the experienced comrades, how long from close of application would the shortlist be out?

from last recruitment, we now know we can't correctly predict the MS correctly .....their info hardly comes out unlike back in the days when we have people giving us legit hints on this thread and it does turns out true.

now like this anything u c Na him u c oh, no too put mind... this one way army Don go advertise postgraduate and foreign courses so.

well I personally feel withing two weeks from form closure, shortlist for exam might be out then another two weeks may produce screening list. everything ought to be rounded up by July so training commences and POP falls December before Christmas

my personal opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 8:25am On May 08, 2022
LegendPV:

from last recruitment, we now know we can't correctly predict the MS correctly .....their info hardly comes out unlike back in the days when we have people giving us legit hints on this thread and it does turns out true.

now like this anything u c Na him u c oh, no too put mind... this one way army Don go advertise postgraduate and foreign courses so.

well I personally feel withing two weeks from form closure, shortlist for exam might be out then another two weeks may produce screening list. everything ought to be rounded up by July so training commences and POP falls December before Christmas

Thank you for your input gallant Comrade.
At least this gives the newbies an idea as to what to expect

May God ease our affairs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2022
Gisborne6:
The street ain't smiling... Guys are busy Hustling... DSSC appears kinda more Competitive as compared to SSC...
All Hands Crossed...

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 8:41pm On May 08, 2022
i have an issue.. i didnt print out my photocard and all after application. is there a way to get them?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
LegendPV:

I heard they want this year dssc to be 9months of training and they can be certified combatant officers that’s why it’s carrying dssc0001… A new type of dssc is been introduced…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2022
enesi009:
Hello House ,for those that thier course of study is not advertised ,kindly browse the internet to narrow down and find the relationship of the advertised specialization against what u studied in school. Eg I expect Chemical engineers to apply under explosive engieering ,physics explosive s ience same as chemist ,industrial chem,biochem,microbiology ,biological science ,biotechnologyshould fall under forensic science.,

U are right with chemical engineers but courses like industrial Chem,chem, biochem, microbiology, biological sci nd biotech can still all fall under explosive sci/tech because visibly there’s chemical and biological explosives infact that was even the basic requirements for last year…

Forensic science is a different course entirely which all these aforementioned courses cannot be affiliate to it and secondly the course(forensic sci) is even been offered here In Nigeria at undergraduate level wic I think that’s a clear issue on that part….. I see u made references to forensic biochemistry; it’s a specialized course for post graduate study….

Whosoever that will be applying together will forensic sci will be competing directly with those who carries the degree(forensic sci) which I THINK that’s a lost cause already but u see that explosive sci/tech, there is no direct degree for it here IF only they will be picking their choice of course for it and mind u foreign university is offering it tho…

Just my pieces of point of view…

We all awaiting what will happens but this year dssc is just something else… I think they design it in such a way that nobody can help u or guess what will happen lol but mind u there will still be some set of people that will bypass all these their barbaric protocols they put up….
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by XDaBOSS(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

Forensic science is a different course entirely which all these aforementioned courses cannot be affiliate to it and secondly the course(forensic sci) is even been offered here In Nigeria wic I think that’s a clear issue on that part…..

Whosoever that will be applying together will forensic sci will be competing directly with those who carries the degree(forensic sci) which I THINK that’s a lost course already but u see that explosive sci/tech, there is no direct degree for it here IF only they will be picking their choice of course for it and mind u foreign university is offering it….

NDA run a masters degree program in Forensic science under dpt of chemistry. You calling it a "lost course" is what I don't agree with.

Those in the field of chemistry know that forensic science is also a branch of chemistry n probably why the defense academy run its masters degree program (in forensic science) under the department of chemistry.

There maybe some universities offering the course as a degree program, it shouldn't limit others in related field from applying under forensic science. After all, everybody get him luck...it may favor some n won't favor others
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2022
XDaBOSS:

NDA run a masters degree program in Forensic science under dpt of chemistry. You calling it a "lost course" is what I don't agree with.

Those in the field of chemistry know that forensic science is also a branch of chemistry n probably why the defense academy run its masters degree program (in forensic science) under the department of chemistry.

There maybe some universities offering the course as a degree program, it shouldn't limit others in related field from applying under forensic science. After all, everybody get him luck...it may favor some n won't favor others

Yes you’re as twice as right but what I’m just trying to pin point is that I think enough candidates with direct forensic sci degree will apply for that position which CAN make it so tough for some other discipline who thinks they are relatively related to the course… and again mind u I never insinuate that people shouldn’t apply after all the portal is closed nd we all look forward to whatever that will happens…

Yes u are right, luck, favor and all matters…… all the best bro….

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2022
XDaBOSS:

Two discipline can be under same branch but the way they make use of their chemistry can be different though they can be incorporated. A pure and applied chemistry makes use of its chemistry dealing with laboratories and industrial tests while forensic science make use of its chemistry in crime investigation test. With my little knowledge here I think the employer(army) will go for the discipline which they feel deals directly with their core duties and responsibilities.

I took a course in my third year(just a semester) on forensic biochem wic I think I cannot stand toe to toe with those that took their 4 or 5 years in studying what crime investigation entails….

That lost course caption; just ignore it bro lol I’m just stating the obvious likely outcome and In my last paragraph u can see I said clearly that anything can happen… HAVE A GOOD WEEK AHEAD..!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by segundpundit: 11:35am On May 09, 2022
Hi guys. I have an issue in this referee form. Please I don't know any lieutenant colonel from my state that can help me sign this form oooo.

Any help or advice from you guys will really be helpful. This is my first time in this situation so I really do not know what to do.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 1:11pm On May 09, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

I heard they want this year dssc to be 9months of training and they can be certified combatant officers that’s why it’s carrying dssc0001… A new type of dssc is been introduced…
good like that ..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by XDaBOSS(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

Two discipline can be under same branch but the way they make use of their chemistry can be different though they can be incorporated. A pure and applied chemistry makes use of its chemistry dealing with laboratories and industrial tests while forensic science make use of its chemistry in crime investigation test. With my little knowledge here I think the employer(army) will go for the discipline which they feel deals directly with their core duties and responsibilities.

I took a course in my third year(just a semester) on forensic biochem wic I think I cannot stand toe to toe with those that took their 4 or 5 years in studying what crime investigation entails….

That lost course caption; just ignore it bro lol I’m just stating the obvious likely outcome and In my last paragraph u can see I said clearly that anything can happen… HAVE A GOOD WEEK AHEAD..!!!

I get you point...its all good.

You too (@bolded).
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 11:25pm On May 10, 2022
Prospective officers, is there anyone who has filled their forms?
Please will there be need to get the passport of the refree? (local govt chairman)

Please help a bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tritaniz: 8:31am On May 12, 2022
Omo na retired colonel sign mine. Hope say I no get issues like this?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by officialchikzy0(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2022
Tritaniz:
Omo na retired colonel sign mine. Hope say I no get issues like this?
i guess the form filling should make sense after the test

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tritaniz: 11:51am On May 12, 2022
officialchikzy0:
i guess the form filling should make sense after the test

Yeah, I have everything signed and sealed. So that after the examination, no rush hour
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
Tritaniz:

Yeah, I have everything signed and sealed. So that after the examination, no rush hour

Retired senior men can sign?
That makes the who thing easier niyen...
Cos where I wan dey find active colonel from my hometown
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 14, 2022
Morn Sir's
Any update Sir's ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2022
QuadrilAyinde:

The street ain't smiling... Guys are busy Hustling... DSSC appears kinda more Competitive as compared to SSC...
All Hands Crossed...

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
See this baba, so you still here, taught you abandoned us
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2022
Ramirezsarki:

For where, the baba still deh ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2022
Ramirezsarki:

My brother I still dey ooo... Though I dey Try manage myself for One Corner here, but we still on the watchout...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2022
MrSuama:

For where, the baba still deh ooo
Yes ooo brother, wetin man wan do Nah... My Father's Army Nah the MAIN DEAL, So we keep pushing
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Panam9: 12:42pm On May 21, 2022
List go come out this evening

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 1:18pm On May 21, 2022
Panam9:
List go come out this evening

Check your email and phones from 8pm

Wishing everyone the best of luck
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Vuresolo(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
Tonight

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2022
It's Now Official

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (964) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.