Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

T's Garage (landrover And Cars) - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) (65487 Views)

Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / LandRover Unveils Its Most Expensive Model Ever,£177k RangeRover SVAutobiograhy / Countries And Cars They Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
adioolayi:

After you said I should check the bonnet switch, it just clicked on me that warning message of "hood open" usually pop up on my dash board while driving...so, i just narrowed the fault to hood latch sensor. I read many things today and I was able to trace the sensor, disconnected it from the latch and bridge the circuit. Since morning, I have not heard any alarm going off!!!
Can I get replacement for the hood sensor

Yes Sure, it can be replaced. Dunno how much...! Ask Gazzuzz

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by adioolayi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
LeJeun3:

Yes Sure, it can be replaced. Dunno how much...! Ask Gazzuzz
Thanks man...God bless you.
Gazzuzz I need Toyota Camry 2007 Xle hood latch sensor
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 9:35pm On May 09, 2018

So much celebrations around me!

Today is my birthday, was busy as ever! But I got off early to be with the family....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2018

Yesterday was Saturday and boom I heard my phone ring....!

None other than GAZZUZZ was on the other end, he was on his way to the workshop, I got to ride in the Accord.

1 Like

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2018

Work continued....

1 Like

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2018
LeJeun3:

Yesterday was Saturday and boom I heard my phone ring....!

None other than GAZZUZZ was on the other end, he was on his way to the workshop, I got to ride in the Accord.

was a pleasurable visit, I should do this more often.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

was a pleasurable visit, I should do this more often.

You always welcome!

1 Like

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by mayor2013: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2018
LeJeun3:

You always welcome!

I hope you offered him some orijin grin

1 Like

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2018
mayor2013:

I hope you offered him some orijin grin

Kai! Mu na azumi fa.....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2018
LeJeun3:

Kai! Mu na azumi fa.....

. gaya masa grin

1 Like

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

. gaya masa grin

Toh....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by solutionfinders: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hi, my range rover sport 2005 HSE right front tyre goes come up with the others. When I remove the battery and fix it back it works, but after a while it drops. The terrain light goes off on the dashboard when this happens. Please any advice. Where is your workshop and how do I reach you
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
solutionfinders:
Hi, my range rover sport 2005 HSE right front tyre goes come up with the others. When I remove the battery and fix it back it works, but after a while it drops. The terrain light goes off on the dashboard when this happens. Please any advice. Where is your workshop and how do I reach you

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2018

Hopefully our December promo would make it's way out this year.....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by johnabraham: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello Lejeun,
i intend purchasing Lr3 or RR Sport HSE 2008-2010 model. toks or used whichever is in good condition.
the intended use of the vehicle will be mostly on weekends.
please provide your whats app contact or you can also suggest if you know of any good one available for sale.
thanks
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 1:06am On Jan 24, 2019
johnabraham:
Hello Lejeun,
i intend purchasing Lr3 or RR Sport HSE 2008-2010 model. toks or used whichever is in good condition.
the intended use of the vehicle will be mostly on weekends.
please provide your whats app contact or you can also suggest if you know of any good one available for sale.
thanks

I have a couple for sale.

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by komekn(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
LeJeun3:

I have a couple for sale.

I find never ending prejudice against buying Nigerian used cars and in particular Range Rovers and or LR 3, 4.

I noticed a huge price differential between prices in Nigeria and in Europe. Admittedly most of the cars are diesel which here are more resilient than the petrol engines and a big YES much cheaper to run.

On average I could pick up a 10 year old RR or LR for about €10,000 maybe more depending on mileage. I have see quite a few advertised here in Nigeria for sometimes under Naira 2 million.

That doesn't make any sense to me if you add freight and clearance costs. You could be taking almost a third of the cost to procure one from here in Europe.

It seems more sensible to buy one in Nigeria and give you a million to ensure everything working as it should be and I will still have a lot of change left.

Your esteemed opinion please.

2 Likes

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 3:22am On Feb 09, 2019
komekn:

I find never ending prejudice against buying Nigerian used cars and in particular Range Rovers and or LR 3, 4.

I noticed a huge price differential between prices in Nigeria and in Europe. Admittedly most of the cars are diesel which here are more resilient than the petrol engines and a big YES much cheaper to run.

On average I could pick up a 10 year old RR or LR for about €10,000 maybe more depending on mileage. I have see quite a few advertised here in Nigeria for sometimes under Naira 2 million.

That doesn't make any sense to me if you add freight and clearance costs. You could be taking almost a third of the cost to procure one from here in Europe.

It seems more sensible to buy one in Nigeria and give you a million to ensure everything working as it should be and I will still have a lot of change left.

Your esteemed opinion please.

At the bolded;
This has been my stance and I have adviced many on it.

I have worked on more tokunbo vehicles with crazy issues, than Nigerian used ones. Engine issues are predominant for Nigerian vehicles as overheating and poor oil choices are at the core of these problems. Suspension issues are more of lack of technical know how or impatient techs or clients...

So back your query, yes you can buy a Nigerian used Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, LR 3 or 4....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by komekn(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2019
LeJeun3:

At the bolded;
This has been my stance and I have adviced many on it.

I have worked on more tokunbo vehicles with crazy issues, than Nigerian used ones. Engine issues are predominant for Nigerian vehicles as overheating and poor oil choices are at the core of these problems. Suspension issues are more of lack of technical know how or impatient techs or clients...

So back your query, yes you can buy a Nigerian used Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, LR 3 or 4....

Many thanks.

Looks like you will be getting a call from the cold North West of England.

Lol

1 Like

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 4:04am On Feb 11, 2019
komekn:

Many thanks.

Looks like you will be getting a call from the cold North West of England.

Lol

Expectant....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 4:10am On Feb 11, 2019
For Sale.... 2007 LR3 Facelifted to 2013....! 22in tyres. Nothing to fix...

3 Likes

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 4:13am On Feb 11, 2019

2007 Range Rover , 1 known user...

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 4:17am On Feb 11, 2019

2006 Range Rover Sport.... up for grabs.

Selling without 22in rims.

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by feyilow: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Location n price
LeJeun3:
For Sale.... 2007 LR3 Facelifted to 2013....! 22in tyres. Nothing to fix...
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
feyilow:
Location n price

Lagos, Ajah....
3M
Slightly negotiable

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by komekn(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
The LR looks very good and I have no doubts about the mechanical and electrical components will be working they way they should, without any issues.

In my experience I have found the LR3, LR4 to be a lot more, resilient, reliable and needing less TLC, could be case of less things to go wrong, than the Range Rover Vogue and the RRS. I will admit the vogue has the best ride particularly on bad roads. However, that may not be the case in Nigeria , i really do not know.

Whats your opinion particularly from a Nigerian context, particularly with reliability which is best or which can take the most abuse please ?

Finally, i quite like the 22" rms but not in Nigeria where the lower profile tyres on those rims will not be the best for some of our roads and can see those expensive rims bend on hitting a bad bump or crater in our roads, my preference would be 18" with AT tyres and the higher profile not as aesthetically pleasing but more practical and resilient for our roads.
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
komekn:
The LR looks very good and I have no doubts about the mechanical and electrical components will be working they way they should, without any issues.

In my experience I have found the LR3, LR4 to be a lot more, resilient, reliable and needing less TLC, could be case of less things to go wrong, than the Range Rover Vogue and the RRS. I will admit the vogue has the best ride particularly on bad roads. However, that may not be the case in Nigeria , i really do not know.

Whats your opinion particularly from a Nigerian context, particularly with reliability which is best or which can take the most abuse please ?

Finally, i quite like the 22" rms but not in Nigeria where the lower profile tyres on those rims will not be the best for some of our roads and can see those expensive rims bend on hitting a bad bump or crater in our roads, my preference would be 18" with AT tyres and the higher profile not as aesthetically pleasing but more practical and resilient for our roads.

Very apt analysis!

The 22” aren’t to terrible when you don’t have a too much off road to attend to.

My preference is actually 20” rims with AT tyres..::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by komekn(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2019
LeJeun3:

Very apt analysis!

The 22” aren’t to terrible when you don’t have a too much off road to attend to.

My preference is actually 20” rims with AT tyres..::

Thank you.

Just one more question ❓ which is more resilient, reliable, durable, less prone to malfunctions between the LR3,4 platforms and the RRS and RR vogue.

Please in your opinion.
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2019
Though question,

The Vogue is in a class of its own. It’s a fit all rounder for both abuse and disabuse..:

Btw the LR and the RRS, the LR4 would stand out as the most resilient
komekn:

Thank you.

Just one more question ❓ which is more resilient, reliable, durable, less prone to malfunctions between the LR3,4 platforms and the RRS and RR vogue.

Please in your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2019

Sometimes work just gets the better of us....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) / Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.