Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

T's Garage (landrover And Cars) - Car Talk (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) (65588 Views)

Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / LandRover Unveils Its Most Expensive Model Ever,£177k RangeRover SVAutobiograhy / Countries And Cars They Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2019

The compressor drier drys the air for the suspension system, but where does the extracted moisture go?

Answer: it stays in the drier until the suspension is lowered and the air passes back through the drier in the reverse direction, taking some of the moisture with it, to vent to atmosphere. Water and steel make rust. Rust sticks the felt filters to the steel baffles, and blocks the airway.
This causes a suspension failure.
The moisture also eventually saturates the drier medium and causes it to cake, blocking the air flow.

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2019

The above post is “Suspension Fault” explained in its simplicity..:

Other reasons exist for that message but 85% of the time that is the reason. The degree of severity will depend on how your technician handles it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by drmikeadams(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
LR4 brainbox for sale

1 Like

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
drmikeadams:
LR4 brainbox for sale

How do you sell an LR4 ECU (BrainBox), is it new or used??

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by drmikeadams(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
LeJeun3:

How do you sell an LR4 ECU (BrainBox), is it new or used??

. Bought on ebay and shipped to naija
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
drmikeadams:
. Bought on ebay and shipped to naija

Used or New?!

Petrol or Diesel?!

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by ivoryhouse(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2020
Hello guys, I want a Range Rover p38 and it has to be petrol, either 4.0 or 4.6l v8 with automatic transmission, preferably Nigerian used. Kindly hit me up if you have one. ivorye76@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2020
ivoryhouse:
Hello guys, I want a Range Rover p38 and it has to be petrol, either 4.0 or 4.6l v8 with automatic transmission, preferably Nigerian used. Kindly hit me up if you have one. ivorye76@yahoo.com
Thank you

Okay, quite a couple of Manuals....

Let's find an automatic.

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 12:46am On May 25, 2020
Phewww

It's been a while, left and right, yet we move...

Decided to keep this page updated.

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by AutoMoTech(m): 1:32am On May 25, 2020
LeJeun3:
Phewww

It's been a while, left and right, yet we move...

Decided to keep this page updated.

Welcome back chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 2:23am On May 25, 2020
AutoMoTech:

Welcome back chief

Thanks Boss!....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 11:17pm On May 29, 2020

The coolant reservoir is a tank located in your vehicle that holds the overflowing coolant that comes from your cooling system. The reservoir is a clear plastic container located near the radiator. The cooling system is attached to your engine. This system is made up of tubes and pipes that have coolant running through them. The system works by having a pipe push and pull the coolant through.

The fluid expands as it is subjected to more heat. If the fluid in your cooling system is filled to the top when your engine is cold, it will need somewhere to go when the fluid warms up and expands. The excess coolant goes into the reservoir. Once the engine cools down, the extra coolant flows back into the engine through a vacuum system.
Over time, the coolant reservoir can leak, become worn, and fail because it is used on a regular basis. If the cooling reservoir shows signs of becoming bad, and it is left unattended, the engine can become damaged and complete engine failure is possible. It is best to avoid this by providing the coolant reservoir with regular maintenance. Check your coolant on a regular basis and ensure it is properly filled up. While you are doing this, look for any signs of cracks or broken pieces that indicate the coolant reservoir needs to be replaced.

Since the coolant reservoir does not last the life of your vehicle, there are a few symptoms you should watch for that indicate it is going bad and will need to be replaced soon.

Signs you need to replace your coolant reservoir include:

1.The engine is overheating
2. You notice coolant leaking underneath your vehicle
3. Coolant level keeps dropping on a regular basis
4. The temperature gauge keeps rising near the danger zone
5. Hissing sounds or steam comes from the hood of the engine

The coolant reservoir is an essential part of your vehicle’s cooling system, so it should be in good working condition. As soon as you notice any problems, have the vehicle looked at as soon as possible so as not to cause damage to your engine.

#copied

1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 11:25pm On May 29, 2020

2016 Range Rover Evoque windshield refitting.... done and delivered!!

1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by Conductor261: 11:40am On May 30, 2020
LeJeun3:

2016 Range Rover Evoque windshield refitting.... done and delivered!!

So you skip the part where you broke the windshield? Very convenient
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by Conductor261: 11:41am On May 30, 2020
LeJeun3:

The coolant reservoir is a tank located in your vehicle that holds the overflowing coolant that comes from your cooling system. The reservoir is a clear plastic container located near the radiator. The cooling system is attached to your engine. This system is made up of tubes and pipes that have coolant running through them. The system works by having a pipe push and pull the coolant through.

The fluid expands as it is subjected to more heat. If the fluid in your cooling system is filled to the top when your engine is cold, it will need somewhere to go when the fluid warms up and expands. The excess coolant goes into the reservoir. Once the engine cools down, the extra coolant flows back into the engine through a vacuum system.
Over time, the coolant reservoir can leak, become worn, and fail because it is used on a regular basis. If the cooling reservoir shows signs of becoming bad, and it is left unattended, the engine can become damaged and complete engine failure is possible. It is best to avoid this by providing the coolant reservoir with regular maintenance. Check your coolant on a regular basis and ensure it is properly filled up. While you are doing this, look for any signs of cracks or broken pieces that indicate the coolant reservoir needs to be replaced.

Since the coolant reservoir does not last the life of your vehicle, there are a few symptoms you should watch for that indicate it is going bad and will need to be replaced soon.

Signs you need to replace your coolant reservoir include:

1.The engine is overheating
2. You notice coolant leaking underneath your vehicle
3. Coolant level keeps dropping on a regular basis
4. The temperature gauge keeps rising near the danger zone
5. Hissing sounds or steam comes from the hood of the engine

The coolant reservoir is an essential part of your vehicle’s cooling system, so it should be in good working condition. As soon as you notice any problems, have the vehicle looked at as soon as possible so as not to cause damage to your engine.

#copied

So you load water into the RR coolant reservoir
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 2:10pm On May 30, 2020
Conductor261:

So you skip the part where you broke the windshield? Very convenient

grin grin grin
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by Conductor261: 10:00pm On May 30, 2020
LeJeun3:

grin grin grin
Mtcheeew
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2020

Where are you planning to camp for the weekend? It's always hard to try and out do the last campsite. This spot will be very hard to accomplish that. Looking forward to the weekend.

#lr3 #frontrunner #standoutwhereitcounts #landrover #hivisoverland #hiddenwinch #overlandbound #overland #camping #rooftoptent #getoutside

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
LeJeun3:

Where are you planning to camp for the weekend? It's always hard to try and out do the last campsite. This spot will be very hard to accomplish that. Looking forward to the weekend.

#lr3 #frontrunner #standoutwhereitcounts #landrover #hivisoverland #hiddenwinch #overlandbound #overland #camping #rooftoptent #getoutside

Try this 4 9ja, nah U kidnap yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2020
erico2k2:

Try this 4 9ja, nah U kidnap yourself

Na lie joor we dey camp plenty

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
LeJeun3:

Na lie joor we dey camp plenty

Spreading blanket for backyard is that one camping grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
*Happy New Month.*
*It is my wish and desire, that in this month you find favour in all you do. The sun will rise to your blessing and kings will rally around just to bless you. Circumstances will not affect this joy as your mouth will be loaded with testimonies.*

*God will grant his heart desires for you and bless you with awesome opportunities that will give you great leaps in whatever you do.*
*Soar!!!*

*Welcome to August! �*

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by Kingsdave(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello Sir... We own a Jaguar XF V8...SC 2009
Does it share parts with the range rover.... Do you have the parts like oil filter, Battery...drivers door latch... Gear selector module... I base in the east
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kingsdave:
Hello Sir... We own a Jaguar XF V8...SC 2009
Does it share parts with the range rover.... Do you have the parts like oil filter, Battery...drivers door latch... Gear selector module... I base in the east

Contact me on WhatsApp, let's talk..

The Jaguar XF , shares some parts and membranes...

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2020

So I have been playing around with many thoughts, and I was thinking maybe I should take on a unique project..

Something I havent found someone else who did it.

Supercharging an LR3.

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020

What can you see!?

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by Mokelu: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
LeJeun3:

What can you see!?

Following closely
Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2020

Another rebuild on it way.....

Engines never really die.

1 Share

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2020

As seen in traffic.....

More than a close call

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2020

All in a day’s job.....

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by erico2k2(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
LeJeun3:

As seen in traffic.....

More than a close call

Vilage people at work aha this was how one taxi came out of nowhere to hit me in the front and got the surround of my fog light to come off, b4 we park to go and pick it trailer mash the thing.The guy go price am dem say N8k so I just told him to leave it and will replace it wen I return!

1 Like

Re: T's Garage (landrover And Cars) by LeJeun3: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
erico2k2:

Vilage people at work aha this was how one taxi came out of nowhere to hit me in the front and got the surround of my fog light to come off, b4 we park to go and pick it trailer mash the thing.The guy go price am dem say N8k so I just told him to leave it and will replace it wen I return!

No wahala thank God it's something small....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) / Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.