Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' (32093 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by malachytochukwu(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2016
afroditte:
simple!
God bless you my dear. May Buhari's incompetence never affect you and your family.

6 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2016
BeardedMeat:
At this point of our national life, this is just the way forward. What the Op has done is just what you have recommended. Everyday for the past 2months, the so called one nigeria continues to fade away. Civil unrest left right and centre and in all the four corners of Nigeria. The rulling class keep making statements that heat up the fragile polity. Buhari must thread softly as governing Nigeria is not the same thing as been GOC in a miitary formation. The man has no political correctness in all he does thereby casting himself in the mould of a sadist! How can he be talking tough on stamping out corruption while reeling out such an unrealistic and elitist budget? How can they be planning to borrow to fund a budget which largely as can be seen will be food for the boys? Borrowing to eat and not borrowing for infraructure!

What renovations are they doing to the villa that should cost that much in a single year? Was it not the same villa that was ostensibly renovated for months before buhari moved in? Are they building a new villa?
Honestly, political affiliations apart, buhari needs to do a thorough self-check cuase he is leading this country into abyss! True federalism remains the most viable option for starters!
all your assertions are correct,I expected outright austerity in the budget not this attempt to unnecessary profligacy thus evidencing mendacious tendencies on the part of the present ruling class.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by anonimi: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2016
ohenhen1:
State house budget is not Buhari personal expenditures. Buhari is traveling more than GEJ.

I see nothing wrong with the budget for the State Headquarters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

You have the right not to respond or be uncivil, it is a trademark of the APC family!

Unfortunately for you. Ffuck APC. Don't give a damn about them while I detest the PDP, ur cursed party. Mine is to highlight the truth as much as I can while expressing my opinion in anyway I deemed fit.
If u can't live with that, kill ursef.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by anonimi: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Don't you know that there are more mouths to feed in ASO rocks? Some people will still shamelessly defend this. Hungry people!

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by anonimi: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:
Stop being crafty and read up the line items all together. We Av a lot geared towards infrastructural development.
For instance, in the year 2015, Jonah-daft budget spent just 50 billion naira for power, works and housing while over 85% went to recurrent. But in this year proposal, General Buhari is proposing over 450 billion naira for the same sector. Far more percentage is going to capital than last year. What does that tell u? That is serious change for ur info and to those that Av eyes. Even at that, I Av repeatedly stated that some line items in the proposed budget needs to be expunged.

I guess you must have added Fayemi's bogus upgrade of web site for N795 million as capital expenditure, right
Nor be every Nigerian dey inside the 200 million mumu group oh abeg.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by anonimi: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2016
egbonnla:
Don't you know that there are more mouths to feed in ASO rocks? Some people will still shamelessly defend this. Hungry people!

More mouths indeed grin
Like the social media change agents grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3218106_img20151223055536_jpeg3700b54959fed1b31c1a3bcd889e390d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3222083_received10153791754166407_jpeg_jpegc0a1e33a2260f680080d4b37d77f46ab

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
anonimi:

I guess you must have added Fayemi's bogus upgrade of web site for N795 million as capital expenditure, right
Nor be every Nigerian dey inside the 200 million mumu group oh abeg.

The same repeated stupidity being brandished about.
We're u blind to see the below colored part of what u qouted?Av repeated it for u again.

Even at that, I Av repeatedly stated that some line items in the proposed budget needs to be expunged.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Barney11: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Jona where are u?pls come back?negative change!tell me a saint among APC,old wine in new bottle!they just want to overthrow Pdp and fill their pockets!tell me any change so far?tell me anything that has been better than the previous?God please keep us all alive no matter what!our able tourist president I just dey look u.u said ur baba slow and steady yet nothing is steady!jona's problem was he was too quiet and sorrounded himself with bad personnels Buh it wasn't this bad.#bringbackJona

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Chubhie: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
dearpreye:

My brother, leaders only take seriously the masses who give them a hot run for their money.
That's exactly what they shall get. the message is simple--perform or be disgraced out of office so the masses can takeover.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
free2ryhme:

But it was not crazy to over inflate your feeding when you had huge foreign debts, unemployment, and bad economy
then why the change if nobody will be held responsible simply because their predecessors got it wrong?

Yesterday is gone looking back is a bad sign.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Chubhie:

That's exactly what they shall get. the message is simple--perform or be disgraced out of office so the masses can takeover.

That signature of yours is epic.

Nation building na serious work oooo......

We must exert more pressure on the liars. We must insist they perform......

Why should thin PMB get so much for food? N380 million for sitting allowance? Madness....

I see a fight coming again....the battle to remove Saraki....I know how the zombies think.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by modath(f): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

I don't get what you meant by me throwing tantrums. I only made a statement with regards to your moniker, labelling it unavailable at the moment. Every other statement in my reply to Firefire weren't directed at you but at APC supporters. I'm under no obligation to use sweet words on your divide since people who dominate that divide don't deserve it. Even at the other time I called and some other people zombies, I included my self so what's the ish here?

Go back & check the smiley face! Does it look like any offense was taken or any intended?

Nah, we cool cheesy... I call people wailers so i should be a good sport about being referred to as an automaton... just don't like intolerance & unproductive debates... dazall.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Chubhie: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:

Unfortunately for you. Ffuck APC. Don't give a damn about them while I detest the PDP, ur cursed party. Mine is to highlight the truth as much as I can while expressing my opinion in anyway I deemed fit.
This one Apc has unleashed demdem I guess there's trouble in paradise.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Remove the wasteful spending by the presidency from 2016 budget and you will discovered that we have no business borrowing N2trillion to fund 2016 budget. It is one thing steal but it is worst to budget to steal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
gunuvi:
Ghenghen!!!! APC is the biggest gathering of fraudsters'. Renovate aso villa in 2016 with over 3b. Diaries God oooo.
many apc erats will still come here now to defend their paymasters. Shame, this is truly a budget of chain.
Lie lie information minister over to you.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Anwonspee(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Honestly, I'm not only tired of this blame game between APC and PDP, but the lack of feeling and interest our so called politicians exhibits on the Nigerians populace. When it was PDP, no matter how bad it is, it's fine to all of them. Same applicable to APC. It is also eating deep to all of us. Imagine this post, how many APC followers are commenting? Nairalanders, say NO to deceit and insincerity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Zombies!!! Wia una deyy
Amala n ewedu don ready o!!!!

As Usual they won't see any wrong with this corruption.

Yeye A Fee Cee! Bubu is a scammm!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2016
deathmen12:
really this present administration cant deceive everybody, i av heard some pple say pmb have gud intention for the country...bt with the things that is going on in the country 4 the past 8months now, i can boldly say that this present administration only have gud intention only on their lips nt their mind..

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Karlovich:
This is the change nigerians have been searching for from a cattle rearer without certificate

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:
My conscience is clear.
I tried all I could to warn Nigerians. that Buhari has nothing to offer.

The man is bad news any day. Calamity will befall the economy by the time APC and Buhari finis with Nigeria.

Make una enjoy una change.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by pamdaniel(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
i thought Buhari is staying there just for 4yrs... why is he using that whole amount to renovate that place as if he is preparing to replicate Mugabe, no wonder i see the result of his talk nose to nose with Mugabe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by yaki84: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2016
babestella:
The problem with Nigeria is tribalism, if that budget was made by a government headed by a South easterner or south south president, ewedu and tuwo eating rabbi.ts will not allow us hear a word. They'll be all over the media making useless noise. Now we have a kleptomania cattle rearing, kunu drinking, certificateless dun.ce in power, he's come with a tractor to eat yam. We are yet to see anything. Enjoy the change ride.

bobo south easterner nor south southerner wont come out with such budget at a time like dis, it is absurdly preposterous n totally demonic.
this budgeg shud be term budget of terror!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by yaki84: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:
Seriously, some line items needs to be expunged completely expecially those that can't be explained in the whole budget. Let the NASS do the needful and do so and stop boring us with their noise.That's one of the reasons why they were elected. To checkmate the executives.

who heads the nass?
have u heard the saying minority have their say but majority will always hv their say?
when the ayes are more than d nays bobo we r I d era wey darkness will always overwhelm light because na low voltage light we get.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2016
dearpreye:

That's it.

Where have you been?

Bn around man, wee bit busy.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Chubhie: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2016
dearpreye:

That signature of yours is epic.

Nation building na serious work oooo......

We must exert more pressure on the liars. We must insist they perform......

Why should thin PMB get so much for food? N380 million for sitting allowance? Madness....

I see a fight coming again....the battle to remove Saraki....I know how the zombies think.
We have a collective duty to guard even the zombies from their puppet masters in Apc. we never even begin grind the beans and Buhari is already getting his brains fried.

That food and sitting allowance is pure witchcraft cos it defiles logic.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Firefire(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Samunique(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2016
irepagbor:

who listen to Igbo senator? they are just there to occupy seat according to constitution, not to talk national affairs.................
They just talk nonsense online to make themselves relevant.
Is this all u have to say

U are the dullest person on this forum. undecided

Meanwhile, I'm from SW !!!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:

I don't reside in Nigeria and I have no political affiliations whatsoever. So go on and rant all you want.

It goes to show the quality of education you received

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Shameful!
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by gozmok1(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2016
herringbone:
Honestly I am tired of the whole blame game between the supporters of the two parties and even between the principals.

We the citizens should just hold the ruling class responsible irrespective of their party affiliation pending when the country will be divided.
GEJ MY HERO CAN'T BLAME ANY ONE FOR HIS FAIRLURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.