Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' (32095 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Firefire(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Samunique:
Is this all u have to say

U are the dullest person on this forum. undecided

Meanwhile, I'm from SW !!!

smiley If you ever go against APC, you will immediately be labeled IPOB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by sunsewa: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Calling on PDP to support ur foolishness abi corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I don't reside in Nigeria and I have no political affiliations whatsoever. So go on and rant all you want.

It goes to show the quality of education you received

Ooo I see. U are one of those pathetic diasporans that wanted to foist Jonah-daft on us eh? Shame on u.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Firefire:

God bless you.

Na today.........biko next.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2016
yaki84:

who heads the nass?
have u heard the saying minority have their say but majority will always hv their say?
when the ayes are more than d nays bobo we r I d era wey darkness will always overwhelm light because na low voltage light we get.

Can u swear with ur seeds that the NASS will return and pass the budget the same way they were given without making alterations? Ur question about who heads NASS is inconsequential.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Chubhie:

This one Apc has unleashed demdem I guess there's trouble in paradise.

U aren't making sense. Can u rephrase ur post.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by yaki84: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:

Can u swear with ur seeds that the NASS will return and pass the budget the same way they were given without making alterations? Ur question about who heads NASS is inconsequential.

did u read whr lawan from yobe said the pdp shud support them in doing the needful?
who told u those apc senators read the entire sheet of binded paper given to them?
all they want is we passed the highest budget in the history of nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2016
herringbone:
all your assertions are correct,I expected outright austerity in the budget not this attempt to unnecessary profligacy thus evidencing mendacious tendencies on the part of the present ruling class.
The thing tire me I swear, party politic aside. We don't have another country apart from Nigeria. Keeping the peace and restoring confidence of all is very paramount now.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2016
yaki84:

did u read whr lawan from yobe said the pdp shud support them in doing the needful?
who told u those apc senators read the entire sheet of binded paper given to them?
all they want is we passed the highest budget in the history of nigeria...

Because he said that doesn't mean there will never be any ammendments. That was his opinion. It's never done and it won't start now. If all they wanted to do was to pass it, they won't even debate it or refer it to the appropriate committee. They will just pass it.
Here in rivers state, the assembly men passed the budget the second day Wike submitted it and immediately the speaker resigned before going on perpetual recess.
Again, what was presented was a proposal, it will be worked on.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Opinedecandid(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:
My conscience is clear.
I tried all I could to warn Nigerians. that Buhari has nothing to offer.

The man is bad news any day. Calamity will befall the economy by the time APC and Buhari finis with Nigeria.

My brother, I'm a Nigerian who resides in Nigeria.
I don't know where u live, but that prayer were u pray for naija, unpray it.
I didnt support nor vote for Buhari, because, just like you, I saw it coming. But if it keep getting worse by the day and the administration ends in calamitous calamity as you envisage, how will we recover and when. Buhari has lived out over 2/3 of his life. It is we, the younger generation that will suffer the brunt.

Make una enjoy una change.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Opinedecandid(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:
My conscience is clear.
I tried all I could to warn Nigerians. that Buhari has nothing to offer.

The man is bad news any day. Calamity will befall the economy by the time APC and Buhari finis with Nigeria.

Make una enjoy una change.

I didnt support nor vote for Buhari, because, just like you, I saw it coming. But if it keep getting worse by the day and the administration ends in calamitous calamity as you envisage, how will we recover and when. Buhari has lived out over 2/3 of his life. It is we, the younger generation that will suffer the brunt.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Ola17: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
BluStreak:

It's just a little shy of 200% increase. Say like 198%.
Choi shocked
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Ola17: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2016
Firefire:

Time for all well meaning Nigerians to speak up and call this government to order.

Nigerians are suffering and some people are stylishly inflating the budget for their personal gains.

You remember my usual slogan ?
[size=13pt]
APC, Party of professional liars and career fraudsters.
[/size]
I think I will have to believe the screenshot I uploaded. I was thinking PDP was worse.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Chubhie: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:

U aren't making sense. Can u rephrase ur post.
ofcourse, I don't expect you to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Ximonak: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2016
yaki84:

lets ask ourselves how much is budgeted for agriculture in that bill?

thr is no money n these people still hv d guts to budget a whooping 500billion naira for school feeding,

whr will the food come from? wont thr still import these food at the expense of our reserve n also enriching other countries workforce?

why not channel the 500billion naira for agriculture..... n scrap that white elephant school feeding rubbish cos we all know that corruption from all sector involves in the process will flourish and some region will benefit more from that feeding.

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by uchwar1: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2016
irepagbor:

who listen to Igbo senator? they are just there to occupy seat according to constitution, not to talk national affairs.................
They just talk nonsense online to make themselves relevant.
have u seen your life? I believe u have conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Firefire:

I see no reason why APC Government should inflate last year budget by 50%despite the sharp drop in crude oil price.

Painfully, they slammed Nigerians with 50 Naira per deposit with immediate effect to shop up more revenue for the government.

Why are Nigerian politicians taking Nigerians for a fooool ? angry

This is pure wickedness.

Fellow Nigerians, are we really fighting corruption with all this media noises ?

WHERE IS THE CHANGE ?
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Chubhie:

ofcourse, I don't expect you to comprehend.

How to do expect me to comprehend a foolish post. Av been attending to sensible posts since. Yours is pathetic.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by elohorayodele: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Some notorious shameless zombies will still blindly defend this DAura-dullard.

PDP looted this country, APC is ready to burn the remnants

No hope for NIG till 2019, we have been scammed again as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Opinedecandid:

then,let the younger generation,stand on their feet and challenge the government with one voice.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by aloeman15(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Omenka. Haba. Grey areas? You? A govt of change and integrity proposes a budget that they should be stoned for and you're talking of amendments? Your children, all our children will pay back this 2TRILLION NAIRA loan- with interest and you're here giving excuses for evil policies that will enslave our offspring?
Omenka...!

omenka:
When you mention me in a manner that suggest you are taunting me, I would hardly turn up and you can't do anything about it. Just so you know.

That said, there's been grey areas in the budget from day one (no budget is ever perfect) which I criticised, especially the allocation for cars. I was glad to see that it was changed to reflect the mood of the nation. This as well, if true, is a no no for me.

You guys should understand, the document is a PROPOSAL as we speak and can be amended over and over again until we arrive at a consensus document- that is the reason we have a legislature.

You people are too darn emotional and could hardly analyse issues dispassionately. Tarry for now but bare your fangs when it is eventually passed without those areas you find unacceptable amended.

How long would you keep licking the wounds from your defeat??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Chubhie: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:

How to do expect me to comprehend a foolish post. Av been attending to sensible posts since. Yours is pathetic.
I hope the spirit of epilepsy has not descended on you to compound your inherent predicament?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chubhie:

I hope the spirit of epilepsy has not descended on you to compound your inherent predicament?

If not for the fact that it has consumed ur household, u won't be contemplating that it's affecting someone else.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Samunique(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Firefire:

smiley If you ever go against APC, you will immediately be labeled IPOB.
Yes I know bro !!!

Even the must educated among them have suddenly become dumb, it really worries me a lot that some people who are supposed be enlightened have suddenly become zombies just bcs of their love for one black angel in white garments, and have sold all their sense of patriotism for one incompetent man who just came to enjoy the twilight of his remaining life in the villa and then use the opportunity to carry out revenge on his perceived enemies.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by okezed: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
In the word of a wrestler by name King Barrett, "I GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

Buhari doesn't have what it takes to save Nigeria. He's no messiah. He isn't fighting any gaddam corruption, cuz if he was, he'd have started doing something about the bribe been charged motorists by police, extra-judicial killings by men in uniform, high tarrif paid to power companies with no electricity to show for it, corruption in recruitment of government officials (he is the chief when it comes to practicing this kinda corruption as he only appoints based on nepotism and vindictiveness), corruption within APC party too, corruption in Osun, Imo, Rivers-Amaechi, Lagos-Fashola, etc.

Buhari is not ready to fight any corruption because if he is, he'll concentrate more on the one that affects the masses directly. If we want to eradicate corruption then we have to do it ourselves and damn the consequences instead of waiting for a so called "angelic being" that up till today has not provided the missing $2.8billion that went missing during his time as the NNPC chair..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Samunique:
Yes I know bro !!!

Even the must educated among them have suddenly become dumb, it really worries me a lot that some people who are supposed be enlightened have suddenly become zombies just bcs of their love for one black angel in white garments, and have sold all their sense of patriotism for one incompetent man who just came to enjoy the twilight of his remaining life in the villa and then use the opportunity to carry out revenge on his perceived enemies.

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by dannie04: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:
Hahahahahahaha! GEJ used spoon and plate, while Buhari wants to use catapiller and tippers to eat his own yam... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
To eat big yams you need to wash in bar beach, cook in hell fire and eat with shovel and caterpillar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by ariesbull: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Observant:

Paid hack, go and ask your oga Buhari na, a prostitute like you jumping from one camp to another with zero allegiance should have first hand information na.
You no longer do all those your useless analysis after your mouth have been stuffed with money.
You have been reduced and relegated to the "We Niger Delta and "We South- South" sectorial discussion. Chai.... wetin money fit do man no be here o.

You did a good number on him
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Chubhie: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:

If not for the fact that it has consumed ur household, u won't be contemplating that it's affecting someone else.
demdem the stunted zombie who also doubles as Apc spambot.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

If care is not taken, the old man will ground Nigeria before December. And Oshimole will blame Jonathan.

I have accepted that Jonathan was clueless. The problem now is, what is the adjective for someone who doubles domestic spending when income has fallen to one-third.

Bros, any ideas.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by francizy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

Go back & check the smiley face! Does it look like any offense was taken or any intended?

Nah, we cool cheesy... I call people wailers so i should be a good sport about being referred to as an automaton... just don't like intolerance & unproductive debates... dazall.

What is not a productive debate in this budget discussion? A man that came under the guise of "change", "incorruptible", "austerity measures", "fighting corruption", etc, spending far more than the supposed clueless and corruption personified president, just to feed himself and maintain a cozy atmosphere in Aso Rock? It seems to them monies won't be enough, they want to introduce toll fees, increased electricity tariff, borrowed over a trillion Naira and now introduced tax for bank transfers and deposits. All these just to ensure the president and his cohorts live comfortably in Aso Rock and their other places of residence while the common man keeps scrambling for one meal pa day. Perhaps it's not a productive debate to you because this massive spending/looting is not done under the administration of GEJ?

If considering all that was said and you still tag all these an unproductive debate then what seems to be productive to you? Screaming sai baba at any move by the president whether meaningful or useless? Mind you, my comment didn't show any form of intolerance as I was and have always been the type that attach humour to my comments on here, especially when I mention you. Can't be tolerant when am mentioning other ones in your divide because they ain't in one bit tolerant themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.