Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' (32091 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ola17:

I beg to differ. In the face of present reality, it is unfair to still say that GEJ is clueless. PMB should simply return things to the way they were under clueless GEJ. Every indices points to the fact that we're dealing with a grossly insincere government. They haven't been able to get anything right, and I'm talking about simple government operations. Nothing is accomplished smoothly and on time e.g
1. Appointing ministers
2. Elections in 2 states
3. Budget presentation etc

Now if a government can't get these 'simple' tasks right, how then can they formulate and execute complex economic policies? How about diversification of the economy in the face of dwindling oil prices?

Investors are fleeing the country in droves, SMEs are closing down and some multinational companies are downsizing due to unfavorable and poor economic policies. At least it doesn't take high oil prices to formulate good economic policies does it?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by francizy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
aloeman15:
Omenka. Haba. Grey areas? You? A govt of change and integrity proposes a budget that they should be stoned for and you're talking of amendments? Your children, all our children will pay back this 2TRILLION NAIRA loan- with interest and you're here giving excuses for evil policies that will enslave our offspring?
Omenka...!

Just forget that one, even a thousand angels from heaven and Jesus Christ himself can't save him...

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chubhie:
Nigeria can not survive four years with Apc.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Billygee2u: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

Hehehehehehe! It's only a fool that won't know what APC is on about. They know absolutely nothing about steering a Nation, they're confused but don't want to appear thus. So what can they use to keep their gullibles happy? "We are fighting corruption". Imagine someone saying that if dealing with PDP members were the only thing Buhari achieved in 4 years that he'll be satisfied.

And then I ask, how will that benefit the common man on the street? How will that help the hundreds of thousands that lost their jobs a and are still loosing their jobs? How will that stop the corruption mostly felt by the common man in the hands of those bastårds in uniform? Let them keep on deceiving themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by francizy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
IzonOwei:
best comment ever...people think corruption is only about monies stolen...what about the 1000 shiite members killed and buried by our armywhat should we call that..Nigerians will continue to be gullible till the sun stops shining...

That is the fact. I wouldn't be surprised another foôl comes from no where and tells Nigerian males that he'll offer them seven female virgins on earth and they buy it while telling the females they will all receive houses and cars if elected and they will all que up to elect the foôl.

The gullibility of we Nigerians is quit alarming mehn! Fact is we never learn from the past and we keep falling into ditches.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by ariesbull: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chubhie:

demdem the stunted zombie who also doubles as Apc spambot.

Lol
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by onatisi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
With this government in power, it will be a miracle if this nation lasts till 2019 without going the way of Venezuela and Haiti. This nation needs emergency urgent prayers because all the signals both political and economic from this government shows the beginning of the end of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by ajepako(f): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Firefire:
As the National Assembly is debating on the '2016 APPROPRIATION BILL', we would be helping them to 'torchlight' the proposed budget by the presidency.

Watch this page for full expository of APC 2016 Budget vs. PDP 2015 Budget.

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Budget Vs. Gen. Buhary 2016 Budget - Loaded
Architect Sambo 2015 Allocation Vs. Prof. Pastor Yemi Osibanjo 2016 Budget - Loaded

Please feel free to check the links below if you need to verify my analysis/data.

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2016pro/PRESIDENCY%202.pdf
http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2015appropriation/1.%20Presidency%20Revised.pdf

Cc: Anonimi, Ajepako, etc...

When I said buhari's paddies are going to be eating our 'national yam' with shovel, I meant it figuratively but now literally, they will be eating the 'yam' with shovel and not cutleries again..

Integrity and sainthood personified niyen oh..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by ajebuter(f): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
gunuvi:
Ghenghen!!!! APC is the biggest gathering of fraudsters'. Renovate aso villa in 2016 with over 3b. Diaries God oooo.
many apc erats will still come here now to defend their paymasters. Shame, this is truly a budget of chain.
Lie lie information minister over to you.

Considering this budget:

They will practically be eating the 'national yam ' with shovel not spoons like PDP

That's 'chanji' grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Firefire(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
ajepako:

When I said buhari's paddies are going to be eating our 'national yam' with shovel, I meant it figuratively but now literally, they will be eating the 'yam' with shovel and not cutleries again..

Integrity and sainthood personified niyen oh..

The suffering is real.

I am finally vindicated with my slogan...

APC, Party of professional looters and career liars.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by BeardedMeat(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Firefire:

undecided
Stunned?? I was more stunned than yourself who was quoted! And then I smiled and said to myself,defending a President who does not know his onions is more daunting than jumping off a 50 storey building with your eyes closed and wthout safety equipments. Omenka as you would agree with me is more intelligent than Buhar in political, economic and social matters! Some of us with our alter monikers have been around for so long to know this. If therefore he has been charged with the responsibility of defending a dullard who is quite unteachable, he is bound to vent his frustration on anything in sight! If your identity was in doubt, you would since been labeled Ipop youth! So guy, just move And leave Omenka to his woes. Thanks! You are a true patriot!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Firefire(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
egbonnla:
Remove the wasteful spending by the presidency from 2016 budget and you will discovered that we have no business borrowing N2trillion to fund 2016 budget. It is one thing steal but it is worst to budget to steal

How I wish we can scrutinize all APC states budgets. embarassed

Fraudulent party.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by francizy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
wingman:

You are an idiotic hypocrite. Why must such a budget be presented in the first place.?
As I noted earlier, you will remain a foo.l to your grave.

I knew these things long time ago. I have often said it that even if the president orders for his whole village to be wiped out, he will still come here to defend the president...
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by BeardedMeat(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Pained and obsessed IPOBian that will never get over the psychological effect of not having barcanista in his ipob fraud.
So says the Chief proponent of Biafra/Lower niger Repubic. I hope like El Rufai you have not started to delete your old posts like ou did when protection eluded you?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by francizy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

The fact that Buhari even presented this rubbish after criticising the past government is a case of hypocrisy!

So we need to shout before APC will realise they were voted to bring about positive change!

You are shameless Mr.

Very shameless u swear!
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Opinedecandid:

My brother, I'm a Nigerian who resides in Nigeria.
I don't know where u live, but that prayer were u pray for naija, unpray it.
I didnt support nor vote for Buhari, because, just like you, I saw it coming. But if it keep getting worse by the day and the administration ends in calamitous calamity as you envisage, how will we recover and when. Buhari has lived out over 2/3 of his life. It is we, the younger generation that will suffer the brunt.

Before the end of 2015, I took some decisions on how to survive in a crashed economy.

The reality is here, get up and face it.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by BushidoBlue(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I don't reside in Nigeria and I have no political affiliations whatsoever. So go on and rant all you want.

It goes to show the quality of education you received

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by francizy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
dearpreye:

Good governance isn't rocket science- Osinbajo!

Obviously it's far more than that. ...

Hehehehehehe!

I think good governance is rocket science, history, psychology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, evolution, arts, accounting, omnipotent and omnipresent to APC, that's why they appear as pencils in the sight of responsibilities. They know not where to start from... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by francizy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
irepagbor:

Robbery or no robbery.... Igbo man must have another opinion............................why is kogi , edo, benue, or other senators not saying it?
Igbos are the less educated in that chamber with Hausa people. how come he can see the robbery and other tribes can not see?.

No reasonable person or organisation take igbo serious...... Just leave them to talk, they are angry that NAS can no longer share money with Ghana must go.
If the presidency had brought Ghana must go to support the budget, we wont hear igbo man talking thrash.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala.. This guy just insulted two whole tribes in his comments and should be punished accordingly.. Thank you..

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chubhie:

My papa the stunted zombie who also doubles as Apc spambot.

Oo I see.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by francizy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Stunned?? I was more stunned than yourself who was quoted! And then I smiled and said to myself,defending a President who does not know his onions is more daunting than jumping off a 50 storey building with your eyes closed and wthout safety equipments. Omenka as you would agree with me is more intelligent than Buhar in political, economic and social matters! Some of us with our alter monikers have been around for so long to know this. If therefore he has been charged with the responsibility of defending a dullard who is quite unteachable, he is bound to vent his frustration on anything in sight! If your identity was in doubt, you would since been labeled Ipop youth! So guy, just move And leave Omenka to his woes. Thanks! You are a true patriot!

Hehehehehehehehe, that shows you how low some humans can go when they are under the influence of money... Some of them don't even care if their entire village is wiped off the face of the earth, as long as money keeps going into their pockets from those they're paid to praise, they don't care one bit..

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

Hehehehehehe!

I think good governance is rocket science, history, psychology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, evolution, arts, accounting, omnipotent and omnipresent to APC, that's why they are appear as pencils in the sight of responsibilities. They know not where to start from... grin cheesy

You fit use lie marry wife but you no go use lie feed her na.......They're already overwhelmed by the challenges on the ground.......Hahahahaha. .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by BeardedMeat(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

Hehehehehehehehe, that shows you how low some humans can go when they are under the influence of money... Some of them don't even care if their entire village is wiped off the face of the earth, as long as money keeps going into their pockets from those they're paid to praise, they don't care one bit..
don't mind the hypocrites! We the nigerian masses will keep them and their paymaster until they do the right thing.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by BeardedMeat(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:

Unfortunately for you. Ffuck APC. Don't give a damn about them while I detest the PDP, ur cursed party. Mine is to highlight the truth as much as I can while expressing my opinion in anyway I deemed fit.
If u can't live with that, kill ursef.
Honestly your uncouthness and Uncivlity knows no bound! How do you sleep at night? Are yoi a rabid dog? You are always mostly very irritable. Ffuck APC? Have they short changed you?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Owoplenty(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
nike4love:

What will it also profit nigeria if bubu show us the goats that ate our yam and turn around to steal our ban?
our ban is there and secured, so no cause for para
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Honestly your uncouthness and Uncivlity knows no bound! How do you sleep at night? Are yoi a rabid dog? You are always mostly very irritable. Ffuck APC? Have they short changed you?

Why don't u ask ur papa the same question. U think am here to make u happy or to excite u? Nonsense.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by chudyboy05(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Buhari is a thief and Saint on white garment. Which kin Chanji be this, and some zombies and some people whom illiteracy had eaten all they got but managed to learn how to comment on nairaland will still be chanting Chanji Chanji. Open una eyes joor, before water go swallow una. Chanji my as*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by VUVUZELA10: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=noblezone post=42177304]

Remain the same? How?

Domestic Budget for Aso Villa has Changed from 580 M to 1.7 B. That's about 100% change."

It is 200% change.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Iyoma2(f): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
SHEEEENGI NOO NI. e be like say una No understand d meaning of chaaaange.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by ellechrystal(f): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
agabaI23:
I am so sad. I tried to warn this people but they would not listen....
ellechrystal
Na was o. See money
After him go dey probe here n there. Hypocrisy. No worry him cup go soon full.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.