Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! (2281 Views)

101 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes That WILL Inspire You / ''robert Kiyosaki'' And The Road To 'forbes',how Possible? / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! by yicob(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2006
greatest nairaladers. there is a project am working on. well is about bringing Robert kiyosaki (author rich dad and poor dad down to the country. have been talking to his P.A and everything is going on well. i believe he is going to pull crowd in the country. my main problem is how to raise his visitation fee. which will be paid before is arrivaql. if you any hint for me. reply.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! by D3n3n(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2006
have you tried to get sponsors that will help you out, cos i believe bring him to niaja is not yam. there wolud by various private firms & NGOs that would welcome the idea, or what do you think.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! by rilla64: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2006
cool idea
try o.
Collect a loan or get sponsors, then charge a handsome gate fee for the event.
Cheers.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! by freelance(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2006
Its a lovely idea.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! by waktolo: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
yicob: greatest nairaladers. there is a project am working on. well is about bringing Robert kiyosaki (author rich dad and poor dad down to the country. have been talking to his P.A and everything is going on well. i believe he is going to pull crowd in the country. my main problem is how to raise his visitation fee. which will be paid before is arrivaql. if you any hint for me. reply.
got a partnership interest in this,if interested lets get talking
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! by stagger: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is a good idea. Try and get sponsors and charge a very good fee: up to N80,000 and flood your adverts to the corporate world. Why not talk to some of these companies like MTN (i.e. if they don't cut you out, unless you use a very good lawyer).
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! by waktolo: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2012
man i wanna hear 4rm u asap
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Live In Nigeria! by Murphy7h4: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Oil Palm Processing Machine & Lister Generators To Buy / Becoming A Multichoice/dstv Agent. / Sell Your Payoneer Funds Here 430/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.